• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footloose - A Luigi TAUNTcombovideo by WiGi

Moozle

Smash Champion
I don't even know what happens from 2:07-2:11, but it made me happy :laugh: Also, green missile mind games are what make Luigi god tier.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i think i said this somewhere.. but this is just what i had on my wii at the time.. i ahve clips already on my comp that i didn;t get around to using.. and clips on other peopls wiis and youtube videos.. i just threw what i had into premiere randomly. lol

Crookers

Smash Cadet
O man.... very entertaining vid. Luigi has all of the hilarious and situationally effective moves. Haha

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol thanks, i love when people screw up because they get scared at the taunt. In a tournement once i taunted on the edge, and the guy upb-ed in the opposite direction, at a low percent, on his last stock.

its quite entertaining.

Luigi player

Smash Master
It was really entertaining and funny :D and it also reminded me of using dtaunt sometimes at the edge (somehow I always forget about it o_O).

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I was wondering why they didn't just jump behind your missile pose, but i remembered someone saying that you can turn around?

i would have just fired projectiles at you. Call it mind games if you want, I feel it is a load of cheap camping sitting THAT long.

But besides that, the ladder was cool, punishing the yoshi was nice too. Does the shoryuken connect in his fist? with the core of the body?

WIGI

Smash Champion
I was wondering why they didn't just jump behind your missile pose, but i remembered someone saying that you can turn around?

i would have just fired projectiles at you. Call it mind games if you want, I feel it is a load of cheap camping sitting THAT long.

But besides that, the ladder was cool, punishing the yoshi was nice too. Does the shoryuken connect in his fist? with the core of the body?

well
a. once your in missle mode.. you kinda HAVE to wait until you can
1.hit them
2. not get hit afterwards.
b. i always do it in a spot where if they jump behind me, i can get away without being hit.
c. These are the cases shown when they try to get a free hit on me. witch is what i want them to try and do.
d. notice that most characters i do it agains,t have no or a crappy projectile.

Therefore, yes. it is mind games. its me being smarter than my opponents and forcing them do do somthing that either gets them punished, or i don't get punished anyways.

Top Bottom