• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Follow-Up on my "Leak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSU | Hdog

Smash Rookie
When we say to not make a leak thread, don't just post again. You can certainly talk to the Moderation via PM, though. We will gladly listen to your point of view.
As you suspected, yes, this leak is fake. I am not sure Nintendo employee. I'm only 14. This was a test. This was all to prove how much attention these poorly made leaks gain. Obviously I purposely had mistakes that would debunk this easily. This is pretty much a PSA. Don't give these leaks attention. Channels like Marlon, Aaron, Zent, and more keep spreading these leaks around with clickbait titles and then says "Yeah this is obviously fake" I love these channels, but the attention they give to this leaks prompts people to make this crap just to get attention in the community.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Do not reply to leak threads, nor make spammy posts like this. If you must reply, keep it on-topic and constructive. Inb4posts will always be treated as spam.
Cool story bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom