• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Man I hate playing Zeonstar Online. My entire game changes in lag. I start to roll more and when I do AC'd moves he can shield grab me but I cant shield grab his AC'd moves.

cba

Smash Master
Man I hate playing Zeonstar Online. My entire game changes in lag. I start to roll more and when I do AC'd moves he can shield grab me but I cant shield grab his AC'd moves.
yea, i was playing exellence and he could chaingrab my 3d but i couldnt chaingrab his. i probably time it wrong and this coming from me who used to main 3d.

btw, GGs exellence..

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Typo Nazi

"29 major miles (Ice Climbers/Diddy Kong)"

It should be 39

Geez, I catch all your typos huh FM :p

cba

Smash Master
Sounds like my King Dedede and Mr. Game & Watch. I'm learning to use Mr. Game & Watch, but I like King Dedede because he's a freaking hammer-wielding penguin.
lol. yea your G&W was really hardcore to beat(which i never did). dang turtle dance.....
anyway ill play you some time later on..

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sounds like my King Dedede and Mr. Game & Watch. I'm learning to use Mr. Game & Watch, but I like King Dedede because he's a freaking hammer-wielding penguin.
Actually, oddly enough, King Dedede's an eagle. Yeah, it's weird but, then again, Crash Bandicoot and Knuckles from the Sonic franchise hardly look anything like their respecitve animals either.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Actually, oddly enough, King Dedede's an eagle.
You've smashed my reality into a billion pieces and incinerated them in the blistering heat of a thousand suns.

Thanks.

Anyways, Survivor's over (Fang failed AGAIN :mad:) and my homework is done. Who wants friendlies? :bee:

Aryman, friendlies? :o

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
You've smashed my reality into a billion pieces and incinerated them in the blistering heat of a thousand suns.

Thanks.

Anyways, Survivor's over (Fang failed AGAIN :mad:) and my homework is done. Who wants friendlies? :bee:

YES. Getting online.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Thanks.

Is Ken still on the show or has he been voted off already? I don't pay attention to reality shows; I waste my time with cartoons instead. :laugh:

Excellence

Smash Champion
lol. yea your G&W was really hardcore to beat(which i never did). dang turtle dance.....
anyway ill play you some time later on..
Alright, I just hope that I see your post. xD

I loved when me and Excellence had G&W dittos. They were epic.
Those dittos were fun. I'm just glad that I figured out to use Bair from the start, while you never did. ;)

Actually, oddly enough, King Dedede's an eagle. Yeah, it's weird but, then again, Crash Bandicoot and Knuckles from the Sonic franchise hardly look anything like their respecitve animals either.
My entire perception of reality has just been flipped upside for the third time in my life. That also makes King Dedede almost symbolic of the United States. If anyone can give me five, non-stupid, factual, reasons why they'd be symbolic, you'd get cool points - 10 of them. This makes me want to main King Dedede.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yeah...I never did quite get the turtle down packed yet lol. But!...i'm still good enough with him...except when you used Olimar and literally ***** me into oblivion haha.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Yeah...I never did quite get the turtle down packed yet lol. But!...i'm still good enough with him...except when you used Olimar and literally ***** me into oblivion haha.
There was a to-the-frame perfect spike that I loved. The red pikmin sent you straight down. What's funny is that your path actually followed the shape of the size of final destination. That may be random, but it struck me as odd because rather than head straight down, you traveled down the lip, inward, and then down. Nice stuff.

Snare

Smash Lord
Is Ken still on the show or has he been voted off already? I don't pay attention to reality shows; I waste my time with cartoons instead. :laugh:
kens doing some intense mindgames right now, watch O.O

anyways mind if i joinz?

Snare (Ness/Falco)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
There was a to-the-frame perfect spike that I loved. The red pikmin sent you straight down. What's funny is that your path actually followed the shape of the size of final destination. That may be random, but it struck me as odd because rather than head straight down, you traveled down the lip, inward, and then down. Nice stuff.
Yeah i was watchin a combo video. I forgot which characters were fighting but one spiked the other and stuck to the stage and slide all the way around and went into the air. I was like o.O O.o....O.O

Excellence

Smash Champion
Yeah i was watchin a combo video. I forgot which characters were fighting but one spiked the other and stuck to the stage and slide all the way around and went into the air. I was like o.O O.o....O.O
That had to come from a powerful spike at a high percentage, but I've experienced things like that. There's just so much momentum. It's ridiculous.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A red pikmin did that? I thought the purple pikmin were the only ones that could spike if you threw them at someone on the edge.

kens doing some intense mindgames right now, watch O.O

anyways mind if i joinz?

Snare (Ness/Falco)
Yeah sure. I'll sign you up.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Before Excellence came along, I thought the blue pikmin was the worst one. But now he showed me the ridiculous Bthrow it has. Its almot like Ness's IMO.

Excellence

Smash Champion
A red pikmin did that? I thought the purple pikmin were the only ones that could spike if you threw them at someone on the edge.

Yeah sure. I'll sign you up.
Nope. It was actually a Dair that I used as soon as his recovery was over, a frame before he could DI and grab the ledge. The Pikmin sent him on an odd path downward following the path of the side of the stage. The smoke was almost outlining Final Destination's side.

Before Excellence came along, I thought the blue pikmin was the worst one. But now he showed me the ridiculous Bthrow it has. Its almot like Ness's IMO.
I'm glad I could actually teach someone, something.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The Blue have the strongest bthrow and dthrow and the purple have the strongest uthrow and fthrow I believe. I also believe that the Blue pikmin dthrow is the second strongest throw (as in knockback) in the game behind Ness's bthrow.

Excellence

Smash Champion
The Blue have the strongest bthrow and dthrow and the purple have the strongest uthrow and fthrow I believe. I also believe that the Blue pikmin dthrow is the second strongest throw (as in knockback) in the game behind Ness's bthrow.
Blue Pikmin have the strongest Forward Throw (in the game, too) among all Pikmin. The Blue Pikmin has the strongest Back Throw among all Pikmin. Second strongest in the game to Ness' Bthrow and Lucario's Side B - the throw version - at whatever percentage.

Purple Pikmin have the strongest Up and Down Throw among all pikmin and probably in the game.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Aryman ***** me. :o Most of the games were two stocks. Out of the (I believe) 20 or 25 games we played, I only won about 7 or 8. :<

2 or 3 of those wins coming from epic Captain Falcon vs Jiggs battles.

And his Snake is too good. >:/

I was planning to go Sonic vs Snake on Green Hills (we'd just played in Shadow Moses, and he did the codec call, lol) but then he left. D: We'll do it next time I guess, lol.

GGs, Ary. :D

Top Bottom