• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Flux's "How to do obscure things w/ Fox" series!, Video "how to" series

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL alright that quote needs to be sig'd already =_=

psyche, more like a sig that is barely viewable by the human eye!

Milos

Smash Lord
FluxWolf while you were visiting PC we were gonna play but I went out of the country on vacation.

lol irrelevancy, I just remembered cause I knew I had recognized your name from somewhere.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
You should use a clip of my super waveland to momentum boosted sh bair somewhere. So pretty.

We could call it "Cactuar's thing he likes to do when he's bored and his tech skill is almost completely warmed up". Even though I really like just saying momentum boosted aerial. Cuz it sounds awesome.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Maybe next time Milos =/

cactuar we have discussed this and this is a reminder to record whenever possible =P

maybe there can be an episode just on wavelanding stuff

Binx

Smash Master
For reals lol, thought it was in the Fox advice one LOL, **** tabs, anyways Im gonna edit this and repost it where it belongs.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Next one should be about recovering. i.e.: getting on the edge when you get knocked off and getting on the stage after grabbing the edge.

so basically you should be covering the not-so-obvious:

shortened illusion so you can grab the edge safely sometimes, diagonal firefox sweetspot for the same reason.

Then once you grab the edge:

cover wavelanding on stage, and other stuff. i.e.: ledge-hop airdodge, waveland usmash, etc etc.

my aim is rayn1704

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
lol yeah how many times do i have to say, thats a clip from deleted scenes of SDM's perfect adventure >=[

i gave him credit but i guess thats not working =/

im pretty sure tyser knows though i think hes just saying that it's cool.

edit: sounds good rayn ill prolly IM you when i start working on the next episode (prolly sometime this week =D)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
pakman you should just upload them to filefront or megaupload for me, he was gonna give them to me anyways.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
****, turnaround shine to firefox edgehog is addictive. Useful, too.

I wonder if it's quicker to do this than just to turn around while running then WD back. Does anybody know? If not, I may have to time it myself.

My guess is that it grabs the ledge later, but the fire may come out before you can grab the ledge with a WD.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
its faster if you want to run at the edge but if youre already close idk if anythings faster than just fast falling a wavedash off XD

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Thanks for the stuff cactus/pakman :D

also LOL im definitely making a shield pressure episode and putting in that pivot jab thing.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I find that pivot only works with certain controllers. Like if you have a really worked in controller its extremely hard to do. I hate that. : (

cool jabs tho cactus.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i can do them perfectly going one way but then i suck **** at going the opposite way LOL idk i have trouble flicking the joystick in said direction, same with shdl while moving

Top Bottom