• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey, give the guy a break. Besides, any amount of time you've spent is nothin compared to what I have invested into this game.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Ok guys, here is the one rule ALL houston **** MUST follow if the want on the team.

SHOW UP TO THE MONTHLY!!!!!

the rest of the rules will be told AT the monthly...

Falco SSBM

Smash Cadet
post 10

Dont give me a break, give me the prize money $_$'

But yeh...I think i actually might have a chance of atleast...not gettin owned if I play it right. :laugh:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg changed the title, i'm such a nub.

You guys are gonna feel sooooooo dumb when I come back from NY and BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE!!!

...like THAT'S ever gonna happen.

But seriously... wonder if I can win...? :: ponders... ::

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
He might, I know he's capable of it. But that's not what happened last time I played him. :p

Anyway it's not a huge deal to me one way or the other. Ray is being nice enough to take me to this, so that's enough for me. :)

BTW, thanks for the support, guys. :grin:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Caveman said he might was gonna come, too.

Hey, people who are interested in coming to this. Especially people in Houston.

I would advise coming to this monthly! It may very well be the last one I hold for some time, seeing as I'm moving into a much smaller apartment March 4th. So, I hope to see a record turn out.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm moving back into pearland, about 5 mins away from where I lived before I moved... Right on 518 and CR90, real nice place called South Wind Apartments... much better neighborhood than where I live now. :: nod nod nod ::

I don't know where I'll hold the monthlies. I may go ahead and have one in march in my new place, just to see how it handles the people. (Like I said, I'm moving from a 900+ sq. ft to a 600+ sq. ft... so we'll see.

:: yawn :: so sleepy.

Please, remember, people, that this thing is going to be held on SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Moggie said:
omg....I CAN play Fox on Hyrule ?!?!? Bad *** ! Man, Fox sucks on that stage anyway. It's all about dat sw0rdsm4n, Marth !!!
For some reason everytime i read a post from you i feel...dumber

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
leprechaun said:
;this might die sometime soon , **** i need to play gabe cause yeah sheik and fox are to good and i **** now
Last time i checked lep, you ALWAYS *****. But maybe thats just me.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
what the crap? Why in the world isn't Hyrule Banned?

well.. When i'm less lazy, I'll update that post but just know that as of duh forever, Hyrule is a gay stage banned from any tournament with fluffy in the name.

there, noted.

Also, it WILL be at my OLD apartment... same place as always. I haven't moved...

...i'll probably continue to have them regardless of the size of my new place, much to Clever's chagrin I'm sure..

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
These monthlies have been running for about a year now...usually gets about 10-20 people. Bring all you can...the more the merrier :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom