• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tru mad matches with both of u my zelda is getting better!!! i hope it gets even better after playing u guys, when r u guys planning on coming to a gigs?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
my roy has so much style niggaaa!!

Rohins, I accept the battle of the young boys. dibs on the white outfit (style points)

RAM

Smash Lord
tru mad matches with both of u my zelda is getting better!!! i hope it gets even better after playing u guys, when r u guys planning on coming to a gigs?
it's all up in the air for me. I would like to come to the one this month but I know I won't be able to. :( how are you and Skrach doing?

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm going to be in Orlando, FL. from August 5th-August 12th. My brother and I would love to play some smash with anyone who's interested. If anyonw lives in the area and wants to meet and get some matches in, definitely let me know. PM me or call my cell. It's 513-907-9316. We're from Cincinnati, OH. Well north of it, but we're gonna be in Florida on vacation for the week.
Peace

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru RAM is holding it down. make sure u find out when ur gunna be here.... so i can hook it up with that certain u know what. GREEN. tru.

Skrach
1. Link.
2. Sheik.
3. Ganon.

I need to be on that list.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
or perhaps Sheik ***** Jiggs more than Falco does?

That's why people play more than one character.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
laijin im calling out that ylink, best 3/5 matches tru. I WANT yl dittos muahaha!

Renth

Smash Hero
Due to personal reasons i might be moving back to PA soon. My apologies to the Cake Eaters it's been a lot of fun to meet you all.

Colin fun bowser dittos and good times.

(this isn't 100%) but there's still a good chance

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Where would my Wii code be located on my Wii?
I go by RHOX, and I live in Melbourne (CFL)
My Wii code is 8249 1355 2735 8125

To find yours make sure your backed out to your Wii Menu. This is where all you channels appear.
Click the Message button in the Bottom Right Corner. (circle with a picture of an envelope)
Click the button with the sheet of paper/pencil writing on it.
You should see three things on the screen, a memo board, an envelope, and an Address book.
Click the middle thing (the envelope).
For me, the Wii number should show up on the screen for a second, and then quickly slide away.
Simply hit the Left arrow, and the your Wii number should slide back onto the screen.
Hope this helps!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You can also find your code in the address book (right selection, instead of the envelope in the middle)

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Wow, I didn't think there would be anyone else from Kissimmee here. Which HS did you go to?

I guess I'm good with ness, but I don't play competitively.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Ahh, cool. I was Ocsa '07, now going to Stetson Uni '11.

Top Bottom