• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Maybe we could get some matches in sometime Ryu. I'm guessing you play SF as well? If so, which ones? If you do play SF, we need to get some games in on that as well :p

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Yall wanna come over to my house and play? I don't know much of the UCF area... I live over by 436. I'm open all-day tomorrow(Thurs) so if yall want to come over, that'd be cool.

Maybe we could get some matches in sometime Ryu. I'm guessing you play SF as well? If so, which ones? If you do play SF, we need to get some games in on that as well :p
Hellz yeah I play SF, If yall bring the games, I have a PS2, a GCN, and a Wii. Bring whatever and we can play whatever but atleast some smash! LOL!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Louis said there was no way he could smash because of work and school, but even if something was still going down, I can't go...:( I guess the next time I'll see will be at the gigs smashfest...

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
When is everyone available to smash? I'm good from now till 7pm and also noon till 4pm on tomorrow. Pm me for directions if you want to come over.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
I notice a few people from Orlando. Was anyone at the SSBM tournament at a high school? Started at 4ish...? There was a lot of crappy players, but I noticed one was good. You were a Doctor Mario in a black costume...pretty much the only one beside me who could wavedash and whatnot, and I watched your semifinal match. I thought for sure you had that one...so if you go to these forums, contact me.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Is anyone here going to the Gigabits tourny this Saturday. My name is Dark Sonic and I'd like to see who'll be there. I'm hoping to get a lot of singles matches as I don't often go to Gigabits. My crew will be comming along too and you guys might know a few of them.

Can someone add our names to the list of Orlando Florida Smashers? Our names are:

Dark Sonic: Main-Marth. Second-None
Ares: Main- C.Falcon, Fox. Second-Mario, Shiek.
Blade of Apollo: Main-Zelda, Falco. Second-Ganon, Link
Theseus: Main Jigglypuff. Second-None
Leafgreen: Main-Fox. Second-Marth
Tehruffles: Main-Shiek. Second-Samus

skrach8

Smash Lord
Im sure Otru has said something bout smashfest at NT's place. Im am just restating what has already been said. During the summer we will have fests as often as every friday starting early May. If you are in the Orlando area and need a place to smash PM me or Otru.

11727 Jefferson Commons Circle Apt 822 Orlando, FL 32826

(347) 724-1128

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Is anyone here going to the Gigabits tourny this Saturday. My name is Dark Sonic and I'd like to see who'll be there. I'm hoping to get a lot of singles matches as I don't often go to Gigabits. My crew will be comming along too and you guys might know a few of them.

Can someone add our names to the list of Orlando Florida Smashers? Our names are:

Dark Sonic: Main-Marth. Second-None
Ares: Main- C.Falcon, Fox. Second-Mario, Shiek.
Blade of Apollo: Main-Zelda, Falco. Second-Ganon, Link
Theseus: Main Jigglypuff. Second-None
Leafgreen: Main-Fox. Second-Marth
Tehruffles: Main-Shiek. Second-Samus
Our crew is called Team Wave Smash so can someone add us there too? I put this post again because it was the last post on the previous page and no one would've seen it because they'd skip directly to this page

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Go to the "Create a Message area"
Then go into your "Adress Book"
When the book pops up, a page will automatically flip, so flip back a page
there will be (or at least should be) your Wii code

derf

Smash Ace
does anyone have a copy of chrono cross that doesnt freeze during the ft dragonia sequence where lynx transforms into serge?

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a copy of chrono cross that doesnt freeze during the ft dragonia sequence where lynx transforms into serge?
i love you so much right now

regardless id never let you borrow it considering id have to drive 2+ hours to get it back from you, but hey the thought is there

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
im moving to south tampa florida in a few months...ill see most of you in tourny scenes/friendlies ^_^...

also everyone attent rocky mount/wilmington tournies..

both will be a blast ^_^

shoshone

Smash Ace
I will be moving to Tallahassee this summer. I won't bring my gamecube, but I will bring my controller and maybe my copy of smash. I also wont have a car so I'm restricted to playing people in Florida State University. I will be living in the FSU dorm rooms.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Am I allowed to advertise a FL tournament here? If not then ignore or delete this post. If so, let me know. Because I want a good attendance list.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Tournament Annoucement! Twilight Showdown 3!

Attention all FL players! You're all welcome to join Twilight Showdown 3!

First Page

Page 12 (last page at the time of this post)

It is located in Tampa, Florida! Please visit the
Official Thread for more information.

Here the attendance list at the time of this post.

OFFICIAL LIST!!!
**As of this post**

Coming: 19
Zaromo
SaintAnger
ZorakBane (aka Bane)
Gray Fox
lime_backwards
Mankosuki
Supamak
Noucles
Hulk
L_W 48
Aaron
Aqua
Big freddy
Rohins
OneMrBean
Neo
Phanna
C@$h
Monk/Honkey/Banana

Maybe: 12
DogySamich (GA Player)
OTRU (finals)
Col Bol (if crew comes with him)
QDVS (might go if attendance looks promising)
DaShizWiz (might go if attendance looks promising)
Hozart
HyperTheHedgehog
HarrietTheGuy
CKRikou
The Dark Shinobi (my student :p)
General Traag
Lenca
vZakat

If ALL would come then total smasher would be: 33
If ALL + Newbies come then approx. smashers would be: 35 - 40 (random approximation)

Top Bottom