• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia: Game Over. Who won?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Nah man, it is ****ty. All your stances are safe as ****. Every single one of your reads is something somebody else said before you, you elaborate about nothing, and add nothing. All you've done is piggyback on other people's pushes.

Only player who has called me out so far? You didn't call out anything! I had to ask you what "convenient" meant. You also only jumped on me after J suggested I might be scum with Honk, and Gheb followed up by saying I should die. It's just another example of you only taking stances that you already know other people will agree with. Everything about your play is safe.
My opinions might seem safe due to a generally agreeing consenus, but they were formulated on my own.

For example, I dont recall anyone explicitly stating that july and gheb are town-leans. Even if everyone feels it, I dont see that anyone has said it.

My reasons for disliking honk have mainly to do with omgus, whereas others seem to dislike the slot for other reasons.

And ask yourself this, why would I just randomly hold different stances on people like jakestan when they're really just playing null?

I wasnt gonna push frozenmarsh (or you) yet, because that seems out of the question for D1 so far, so I was gonna wait. Im not gonna push everyone I dislike immediately.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.7

frozenmarsh751
July
**: J
Gorf:
Kary:
FrozenMarsh, July
Honk: Jakestan, Gheb, Gorf, Gargalione
Rid****ulous
Nicholas1024
Gheb_01:
Badwolf
J**:
BadWolf:

Gargaglione: Rid****ulous
JakeStan: Honk
Red Ruy:

Not voting:
Nicholas1024, Kary, Red Ryu

Notes:

N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is April 16th, at 11:59 PM

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Then after dinner Sakurai trolls me with 5 new character reveals, a ton of new mode, 3DS version this summer and a bunch of stuff I gotta talk to my friends about.

UGGGGGGGGGG.

Give me a bit.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm giving sjoupey, BW and Jake free passes to Day 2 on the grounds that they're all mislynches waiting to happen.
Then lynch me. The only thing I'm held liable as town is to get my thoughts out there and push things that could help us find scum. I'm not going to feel guilty about this anymore, maybe you'll just mislynch me enough where I'll finally get a meta such as Nabe.
:facepalm:

y u do dis 3 me

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I have to bounce for the rest of today.

I'd like to hear what people think about Gargaglione after reading my post.

Also posting here to remind myself to respond to Ryu, and I guess Kary asked me something awhile back that I need to dig up.
Well this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I get the impression that you like Honk, or at least, don't want to lynch them, but I would like you to spell it out for me.

Also, how are the two of you getting along in your hydra?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hasn't changed much from a day ago. Still feeling Gorf town. Want to shoot Honk a bit more than before, but I don't know if that's really telling. If the catch-up I was expecting is just them taking a run at Jake then I am sorely disappointed.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
My opinions might seem safe due to a generally agreeing consenus, but they were formulated on my own.
Well isn't that convenient for you.

For example, I dont recall anyone explicitly stating that july and gheb are town-leans. Even if everyone feels it, I dont see that anyone has said it.
Ok, i'll give you that for now

My reasons for disliking honk have mainly to do with omgus, whereas others seem to dislike the slot for other reasons.
What if I told you that Honk's vote was not omgus? Would your opinion change?

You are advocating killing this slot. Do you really think "he omgus'd" is a case worthy of lynching someone?

And ask yourself this, why would I just randomly hold different stances on people like jakestan when they're really just playing null?
Wait a minute, did you just straight up admit that your read on on jakestan is completely random, and unwarranted? He is null-town, or is he really just playing null? Which is it?

Sounds to me like someone made a fake, mostly agreeable readlist, and threw a bunch of random reads on it.

I wasnt gonna push frozenmarsh (or you) yet, because that seems out of the question for D1 so far, so I was gonna wait. Im not gonna push everyone I dislike immediately.
What exactly is it that you're waiting for?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I don't like his read at all nor the timing of it either.

What do you think of Jake then?
I am completely unconcerned with jake right now.

if he's scum, that's probably exactly what he wants, but he can't just stay null forever. If he continues to be an unreadable slot, I'll worry about it then. It's still D1.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Well this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I get the impression that you like Honk, or at least, don't want to lynch them, but I would like you to spell it out for me.
You're right! I would not participate in a Honk lynch. Near as I can tell, the case against him is, "soup is acting the way he always acts when he's town."

He reminds me a little of the way I was in the last game we played, where you just wish people would get the hell off your back for one goddamn minute and listen to what you're saying, instead of just shouting you down and calling you scum. I'll admit, it makes me smile a little bit, because soup was the one shouting me down in that game, and now he knows how it feels. Not gonna lynch him tho.

For now, I guess I'm at least leaning town on them.

Also, how are the two of you getting along in your hydra?
our QT is pretty quiet, cuz my other half is quite busy. I think we make a good team tho, cuz our playstyles are very different, and we catch things the other one never would have. Kind of fills in the gaps.

I think it worked out really well the first time we did it (in Golden Sun Mafia), and I hope to see the same success a second time, but with a better outcome.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
congratulations guys! theres so much *********** in this ****ing thread that im actually gonna go through in detail and smack the **** outta ******* til they get it into their gorfdamn heads to stop saying dumb ****. id like to start off this post on a positive note by thanking gheb/nick/july/ruy for not playing like dumbasses this game. yall are the homies on the real. i dont even care if you guys are all the scumteam. you guys are playing this game like you have a brain and that means a lot to me considering all the rampant ****posting thats being done. if i didnt list you then **** you for how youre playing this game regardless of alignment. here we go

201 gorf asserts that jake didnt "receive the most friendly of intros into the game (it feels like people are just ****in swarming him for swarming's sake in some cases"

this is def one of the most ******** things ive read in the game. what the **** are you talking about gorf? the ONLY people who hate jake are me and nick. i told vig to off him and nick has given PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE reasons for disliking that disgusting ************. stop coddling him and start paying attention to what is actually happening in this game instead of spreading misinformation that will help no one find scum

208 gorf continues ****posting and ****ing everyone over by castrating town of a justification from jake himself with some ****tyass lunatic reasons im not even going to repeat for the sake of not making people want to stab out their eyes like i did when i read this post. jake isnt new gorf. he can play this game himself. do everyone a favor and shut the **** up speaking for other people

226 by jake disgusts me. "About Gorf, he is doing a lot of filler / **** posting but it's generally fine & sometimes funny so I don't mind. His posts have been null to me; but I don't really like his posts so far on this page in particular #210 #202 but it seems to be a gimmick thing. He's null to me. I don't understand his confidence that Honk is scum telling."

"I feel like J's initial response to my post #130 could be trying to buddy , but that isn't always a scum tell. According to Honk, J is buddy buddy every game, as scum or town. I feel J's posts have been pro town imo"

do people not see this ****? jake continuously puffs up his language regarding reads but in reality they say NOTHING and the equivocations bother me. "gorf is doing this and that BUT" "j is doing this he might be scum BUT" i ****ing hate **** like this and it reminds me of scum being careful with their word choice for the sake of paper thin stances that can be blown the other way when needed and convenient

228 is also gross. jake quotes gorf saying that honk is scummy in a smartass way and says thats all the legitimacy he sees in gorfs scumread of honk...then why the **** are you voting alongside him? oh its cuz "pressure voting people is good" but what good is it if youre not pushing the target yourself and even discrediting the others who are going for him yet alone the catalyst?

245 needs to be addressed. karebear picks up nicks hard work and well justified jake suspicion and takes a gigantic **** all over it by saying "HERP THIS CAN BE EXPLAINED BY JAKING NEW" no it ****ing cant karebear. it really ****ing cant. you know why? cuz jake isnt new. hes ****ing SAID this **** already. its laughable that you got on j for not reading the gorfdamn thread but here you are demonstrating the very same thing yourself for the world to see

pjb 256. hey riddick! have you ever heard that jake isnt new? jake isnt new. iight bruh thanks

257 by july is one of the best posts in the game! j is disgusting this dayphase and she puts it into words quite well here. town players need to be putting this one in their backpocket and not letting it go ignored. j has done some questionable **** around here and i fully encourage people ****ting on him

265 jake continues to be terrible! he flip flops from robo 3000 unoriginal uninspired programmed textbook mafia pressure to "soup is being emotional which is conducive to scumplay considering anecdotal evidence" when we all know soup is just a ticking time bomb in any given game who will get himself killed if town gives in to their urges of not wanting to read his crazy unfocused play

267 by honk has a lot of swag. this is NOT OMGUS and anyone who has called it that is a ****ing ****** who needs to stop playing mafia and reconsider what theyre doing with their life. omgus is when x votes y cuz y voted x. HONK DID NOT ****ING DO THIS. in this case x voted y cuz y did a b and c. ****** literally just skimmed the post and saw "HERP HONK IS VOTING SOMEONE WHO IS VOTING HIM IT MUST BE OMGUS" which is ****ing garbage to the highest power. honks points are sound regardless of the roles that him and jake drew. he even goes to the effort of townreading people PUSHING HIM in 269 so shut the **** up with this "honk is just ****ting on people disliking him" bull****. cant believe i have to explain this ****

274 **** you gorf. stop projecting your personal opinions as fact. YOU are interpreting jake as a cautious player over hiding. that doesnt mean that everyone who doesnt agree with your ****ty opinion is wrong

296 by gorf is an example of him saying something really smart in which he says soup needs to stop thinking the way he does about mafia. this is so true. honk i dont give a **** that you think whatever the hell you do in these games works. it ****ing doesnt. goin into this game i read you joined in the signups thread and thought 'd1 lynch' and here we are. with you at -3. how many ****ing times do we have to do this ****? im not saying this **** to belittle you but i mean for ****s sake dude. if youre doing the SAME **** that you did in ****ing tranquility by interacting with everyone over every little thing then stop doing it or im going to assume youre scum and lynch you with no remorse. feeling like the catalyst and center of attention in every game ISNT a good thing and it DOESNT ****ing work for you considering youre pretty much a free lynch for scum in any given game. dont get all super butthurt and flip a **** at this paragraph cuz no one wants to read another emotional outburst. im too old and too real for this ****

298 "then lynch me" what the **** honk. cut the defeatist attitude

riddick spends much of page 8 making a case on garg. since he asked ill let him know that i dont give 2 ****s about it. garg isnt the play today

the play today is between honk/j/jake. there are a few things i need to go over with ****** first as i rally the troops for todays hardbodying

@July

do you still believe karebear to be the best play today? how would you feel about moving towards j? how bout a voteblock with you/me/nick?

@ Inglorious Retards Inglorious Retards

are you still townreading karebear? im having difficulty gauging his intentions here. right now im between joining your wagon and going with one of the other two i listed above. i feel that there is scum between j and jake. am i off here? how bout if honk flipped town? i would REALLY love to see j die

@Nicholas1024

i REALLY liked your post where you pointed out issues with j and jake. how would you feel about a voteblock with you/me/july?

@frozenflame751

would appreciate you taking the reins for a bit bruh

finally ima say that there IS scum between j and jake. i hate how theyre townreading each other and im pretty ****ing sure one of them is a scumbag dickriding the other for whatever reason. if it was up to me we would just quicklynch both of them and move onto d3 with absolutely no discussion in between. if i (marshy) had a gun right now id shoot j and go from there

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Not really seeing where you're coming from with your read on jakistan. It seems pretty constructed and I don't trust you enough at this point to just follow you on something. I'm indifferent towards lynching J. It's true that he has thrown out quite a lot of [semi-]baseless town reads but that's nothing one should be surprised about. If anything bothers me about him it's the fact that his push seems pretty obscure and unremarkable and that his push against July is likely going nowhere. I'm probably willing to support a J lynch should a honk lynch not happen for whatever reason [or should honk flip town].

I'll probably take a step back for a moment and wait to see what Badwolf has to say once he reports back in and then I'll do some re-evaluating. Honk is still my #1 lynch but I've lost focus on other slots too much. Ridic is one of my favorite lynches right now and I don't even read him as scum ...

:059:

jakestan

Smash Cadet
lol frozen how the **** am I supposed to ****ing follow that **** "**** this and **** that too" is what your post is

@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary
Reading Gheb as town right now; the slot seems legit

@J
A rid**** / Honk scum team? I think it's way too early in the game to suspect scum buddies... on what basis do you think they're likely scum buddies?

Not too sure how I feel about rid**** tho his pushing on Garg feels like grasping and i'm more interested in seeing what he has to say about other players

reading Garg and Kary both town right now

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If I may defend myself here regarding my 'ticking time bomb' attitude, people have been really mis-characterizing it and treating my outbursts as if I'm truly shouting at my computer screen while I type every other censored word to make my points clearer. I swear because I'm trying to stress the point of something, to accentuate and say 'listen here dip****.' I'm sorry I can't always be on my best behavior, but I can honestly tell you this is nothing like tranquility, the only person who I've really had much of a confrontation with this game is Jakestan, and even then, I made something out of it. I simply cannot recall a time where I opened this thread purely angry, or looking to start a fight. When I said I like to get into people's faces, I didn't say I like just starting fights. I picked on Gheb in a light-hearted fashion to try and show him that his words weren't intimidating to me, but for some reason...people see it differently. I think the main problem with everyone is that you people have built on some image in your head of me based on a couple of instances where I've gotten angry. This game has been fairly relaxing to me, and even at -3, I'm not worried, because as I've said before, I have nothing to be guilty about.

Marshy, you should be someone who should understand my viewpoint the most, as your play and the way you handle mafia is just as controversial and some even label it 'anti-town'. I'm not an idiot though, and the fact people treat me as if I 'have no focus' really need to reconsider why I do things. I think people need to stop focusing on my attitude and look what I'm actually saying, because a lot of the flak I'm getting is the fact that my attitude doesn't sit right with people, but when I ask the question as to why that is, nobody can give a solid explanation other than it's 'anti-town' in their mind. Well, If I have to be 'anti-town', then so be it. I can understand a warning and I can understand me being a bit big-headed, but if you told someone like J that he couldn't post walls, he would probably do it anyway. It's just apart of how I play, and it's something you'll have to get used to. And..who's to say that will be how I always act? I can be just as calm as I can be rambunctious.

Actual reads begin here:

I don't have too much to note in regards to anything else, I think marshy's big post is typical of him, but I agree with most of his points. I've had it in my head that J/Jake contained one for awhile now, and while J's buddy-buddy is typically null for him, I can't help but feel a lot of what he's saying doesn't hold merit, and is simply overblown. There's nothing I can go into detail as of right now without truly looking into it, but the feeling Nick and Marshy are getting is the feeling I'm getting; I'd prefer Jakestan over J however.

Kary's been an enigmatic slot for me for awhile now, someone who I haven't really bothered to read but then again, nothing much to read. I don't know what his intentions are and I certainly don't like him, mostly because I think he has little to offer and even if he was just trying to formulate something, I haven't seen it yet. Coasting would be a good word to describe Kary.

Garg feels genuine, albeit a bit slow on his approach. I think Riddick's case on Garg is really rushed and uninteresting, but I also think it's townie, mostly because I feel like the points Riddick are trying to make are so ridiculous that it wouldn't come from a town PJB would thinks in such a ridiculous manner.

I don't know where to pin Gorf, I don't like him being so ****ing stubborn towards me and feeling like he simply won't listen. Does anyone feel this stubbornness is scummy? I haven't had anyone say much about him besides Garg who insists that he's null.

Nich I sit comfortably with, there's nothing in detail I have to say about him, but I feel he's got a good head on his shoulders. His posts seems reasonable and most of what he says actually feels like he's put some thought into it, and I really think people should listen to him more; I wouldn't lynch him anytime soon and I think he's townie.

Ruy feels weird and Joey thinks Ruy is playing weird. I don't know where I stand with him right now, but apparently Joey has something more to say about his play. I don't feel like Ruy is getting much done right now, which I don't like in hindsight. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu , do you have anything to note that you feel is important?

BadWolf is a non-factor, and I'm not ready to say that his non-factor play is something that is indicative of alignment. He's probably just V/LA as he says.

Don't ask me to read July, I never get it right. It's a slot that I will never be consistent with. The feeling I get? She's smart, which is already evident. I'd like to trust her, and just basing off of her reads right now, I think she's townie enough to keep around.

Town
Nich
Gheb
Riddick
Garg
July
Fromarsh
Gorf
Badwolf

Red Ruy
Kary
J
Jakestan
Scum

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Dark Green = Town
Lighter Green = Lean-Town
Yellow = Null
Dark Yellow = Null Lean Scum
Light Red = Lean Scum
Red = Scum
Dark Red = Lynch please

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪

Masqeurain/soup
If I may defend myself here regarding my 'ticking time bomb' attitude, people have been really mis-characterizing it and treating my outbursts as if I'm truly shouting at my computer screen while I type every other censored word to make my points clearer. I swear because I'm trying to stress the point of something, to accentuate and say 'listen here dip****.' I'm sorry I can't always be on my best behavior, but I can honestly tell you this is nothing like tranquility, the only person who I've really had much of a confrontation with this game is Jakestan, and even then, I made something out of it. I simply cannot recall a time where I opened this thread purely angry, or looking to start a fight. When I said I like to get into people's faces, I didn't say I like just starting fights. I picked on Gheb in a light-hearted fashion to try and show him that his words weren't intimidating to me, but for some reason...people see it differently. I think the main problem with everyone is that you people have built on some image in your head of me based on a couple of instances where I've gotten angry. This game has been fairly relaxing to me, and even at -3, I'm not worried, because as I've said before, I have nothing to be guilty about.

Marshy, you should be someone who should understand my viewpoint the most, as your play and the way you handle mafia is just as controversial and some even label it 'anti-town'. I'm not an idiot though, and the fact people treat me as if I 'have no focus' really need to reconsider why I do things. I think people need to stop focusing on my attitude and look what I'm actually saying, because a lot of the flak I'm getting is the fact that my attitude doesn't sit right with people, but when I ask the question as to why that is, nobody can give a solid explanation other than it's 'anti-town' in their mind. Well, If I have to be 'anti-town', then so be it. I can understand a warning and I can understand me being a bit big-headed, but if you told someone like J that he couldn't post walls, he would probably do it anyway. It's just apart of how I play, and it's something you'll have to get used to. And..who's to say that will be how I always act? I can be just as calm as I can be rambunctious.

Actual reads begin here:

I don't have too much to note in regards to anything else, I think marshy's big post is typical of him, but I agree with most of his points. I've had it in my head that J/Jake contained one for awhile now, and while J's buddy-buddy is typically null for him, I can't help but feel a lot of what he's saying doesn't hold merit, and is simply overblown. There's nothing I can go into detail as of right now without truly looking into it, but the feeling Nick and Marshy are getting is the feeling I'm getting; I'd prefer Jakestan over J however.

Kary's been an enigmatic slot for me for awhile now, someone who I haven't really bothered to read but then again, nothing much to read. I don't know what his intentions are and I certainly don't like him, mostly because I think he has little to offer and even if he was just trying to formulate something, I haven't seen it yet. Coasting would be a good word to describe Kary.

Garg feels genuine, albeit a bit slow on his approach. I think Rid****'s case on Garg is really rushed and uninteresting, but I also think it's townie, mostly because I feel like the points Rid**** are trying to make are so ridiculous that it wouldn't come from a town PJB would thinks in such a ridiculous manner.

I don't know where to pin Gorf, I don't like him being so ****ing stubborn towards me and feeling like he simply won't listen. Does anyone feel this stubbornness is scummy? I haven't had anyone say much about him besides Garg who insists that he's null.

Nich I sit comfortably with, there's nothing in detail I have to say about him, but I feel he's got a good head on his shoulders. His posts seems reasonable and most of what he says actually feels like he's put some thought into it, and I really think people should listen to him more; I wouldn't lynch him anytime soon and I think he's townie.

Ruy feels weird and Joey thinks Ruy is playing weird. I don't know where I stand with him right now, but apparently Joey has something more to say about his play. I don't feel like Ruy is getting much done right now, which I don't like in hindsight. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu , do you have anything to note that you feel is important?

BadWolf is a non-factor, and I'm not ready to say that his non-factor play is something that is indicative of alignment. He's probably just V/LA as he says.

Don't ask me to read July, I never get it right. It's a slot that I will never be consistent with. The feeling I get? She's smart, which is already evident. I'd like to trust her, and just basing off of her reads right now, I think she's townie enough to keep around.

Town
Nich
Gheb
Rid****
Garg
July

Fromarsh
Gorf
Badwolf

Red Ruy
Kary
J
Jakestan
Scum
Dark Green = Town
Lighter Green = Lean-Town
Yellow = Null
Dark Yellow = Null Lean Scum
Light Red = Lean Scum
Red = Scum
Dark Red = Lynch please

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I agree with Gheb on J. I also agree with Gheb on marshy. Marshy, you can suck it. Tech week at the theatre is still going strong so my activity will be scarce.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
if badwolf is scummy, i'm pretty sure im going to vote him regardless of him 'being badwolf', there's no need to hand-hold someone or give them benefit of the doubt because what you're doing is giving them a chance if they're scum to get away with inherently scummy actions

which is bad, and that same treatment should be made for all players, i really don't understand your approach right now and i find myself confused and alarmed, i feel you're being quite weird, maybe even a bit uncomfortable
Heyo Soup, how's it hanging?

You postulate the existence of some sort of principle in the first paragraph where a certain pool of players inevitably becomes the center of attention and gets lynched, dictating the remaining course of the game as a consequence. Criticizing that is fair game. What you do though, is trying to establish an even more questionale principle to counteract such course of action. You're concerned about some people not being treated equally because they are considered "lesser" players but at the same time you actively try to promote unequal treatment yourself. If that's the way you intend to go for the first Day of this game then you'll probably have to accept that you're going to be alone during that time. People will lynch players if they think it's the right thing to do - most of them will probably be wrong most of the time because they lack the skills to make the right call but that's still better than what you suggest. And don't expect people to accept your decision as an excuse should it turn out that one of the players you mentioned flip scum.

:059:
To be fair to him, I have had a constant streak of games in which I gather too much attention and inevitably get lynched because of it. Whether it my fault or peoples' own thoughts of me depends on the game. Take for instance, Simpson's. Granted I don't think we should give people a pass on D1, even if it does include myself. I don't think it's scummy as much as anti-town.

Ryu is jumpy.... He must be on some kinda meds or something.

Gorf's town.

Vote: Gorf

Tell me Gorf, why are you being aggressively unhelpful? Red Ryu's questions might not be premiere scum hunting, but every game has to start somewhere, and it pushes us out of RVS.
Ryu's questions were aggressively stupid. I can understand why Gorf would shut them down.

Vote: Honk
This was kinda out of the blue. I thought you were cool with them. What changed?

I don't like Garg, but I also don't like Joey/Soup.

I am actually siding with Gorf in the debate between you/Ruy/Garg. He has a valid point where he the questions being asked to him do not really lead anywhere and are kind of a dead-end. A post you said kind of struck a chord with me was "agressively unhelpful" which I think is stretching it. Being "aggressively unhelpful" is better suited to describing a slot such as Honk thus far in the game. I do not really see how Gorf is being unhelpful by trying to stop unnecessary conversation. Gheb did the same yet you haven't brought anything up towards that.

So I have a question for you, why does Gorf deserve your vote so far out of everyone? I would also like your opinion on Honk.
I'm liking J so far.

It's not that I have an issue with him, it's more so I don't think he is a town read.

Page 7

:applejack:

#HBC | Gorf

I actually really like honk's last post, and actually it makes me a bit pissed that the slot may have just gotten narcissistically wrapped in his own play and it just looked scummy.

unvote

Soup I swear if this was just another townSoup pile on, I'm going to strangle you. Because yes. They're your fault. And they **** with reads.

Welp, back to square one. Gheb and July are solid town reads to me, but it's hard for me to express any other read with confidence at this point. I'll check back in once I've reread with a clearer picture, I pinky promise.

#HBC | Gorf

Ahh **** that's right I find Ruy like ACTUALLY scummy and not just **** Ruy scummy.

vote ruy

Where the **** have you even been?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
@frozenflame751

would appreciate you taking the reins for a bit bruh
dude you know i got yo back, im on it ez pz

lol frozen how the **** am I supposed to ****ing follow that **** "**** this and **** that too" is what your post is
lollllllllll i remember my first game with marshy

bro just filter that **** out. imagine you're reading like an Onion article or a barstool blog. you know there's some deeper message or commentary in the text but like the style of the writing makes you intuitively think otherwise. just ****ing throw your brain into hardbodycrew mode and power through that **** dude. you gotta learn to digest it mang you got a whole game of this ahead of you

I agree with Gheb on J. I also agree with Gheb on marshy. Marshy, you can suck it. Tech week at the theatre is still going strong so my activity will be scarce.
lol k you can die its coo

OFFICIAL FF'S READS TIER LIST/POWER RANKING THREAD:

Top (Town) Tier

frozenmarsh751
Fox
Falco
Nich
Orbo (because im assuming PJB hasnt posted really yet, confirm plz ridic)

High (Leaning Town) Tier

July
RR

Mid (I Have No ****ing Clue) Tier

JakeStan
BadWolf

Low (Ok With Dying) Tier
Gorf
Kary
Garg

Bottom (Scum) Tier

Inglorious/Honk (I think one is scum and the other is town, not sure which is which, leaning inglor scum)
J (see marshy's post)

def want to hear more from the peeps in high and mid tier more because I need more to actually have real reads on you

marshy and I discussed our vote n **** so I dont have much more to add but ask whateva Qs you need to

#HBC | Gorf

Here's a question:

Why do I need to be the one that gets you off of the armchair? In fact, me asking you a question completely keeps you glued onto the armchair, doesn't it? All you gotta do is answer it and just stay sippin on your tall glass of scotch right?

So like I said, off the armchair plz

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not really, but how about you show me what isn't specific enough about my scum read? Hell maybe it'll save Garg the time to reread if you properly quote my suspicion!
this is the legitimacy of your scum read right now in my eyes
Well then you simply haven't read my posts well enough to warrant curiosity. Find the two posts of mine that directly mention the specificity of my scum read on Honk, and quote em and revise your question if needed, thanks :)
While Gorf is kind of right here, I'm not digging his reasoning when I go back and fetch it.

I feel similar to *******; every post they have made... They feel too diplomatic. It's as if he can't simply disagree with somebody, the opposing side HAS to know that he's okay with them having a different opinion in the following examples:

I actually skimmed over these posts from the hydra when I originally voted em. I didn't like that they reacted to Garg initially, but when I saw that he said that he can "agree to disagree," I reread it to see and ended up liking the slot less, hence my vote.
Is him disagreeing but not finding someone scummy? Well scummy?

He doesn't agree with Garg being less affimative. But so? I really don't see that it inself scummy.

It's how the slot interacts with most other slots that I'm not digging. It feels like the only dirty his hands have gotten are recently with Ruy, and even then their back and forth feels somewhat shallow. His base for the Karebear read is laughable and seems to have fallen flat. Oh and also I don't even see how this is on par with the typical Soup pile on personally aside from the fact that it just happens to be soup.
Ehhh...I don't agree here. Yeah he has been pushing me a good fair amount, but he has done more than that. At least at this point where I am reading up?

Is he reacting bad to pressure? Yeah, but it's Soup and outside of Gheb, who has some legitimacy, I don't think a lot of the votes on the slot are good or well defined.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
if J still holds to his strong-town read on Jakestan after that post i'm going to ring him by the neck because it's ********

in fact everything jakestan says is ********

the main thing about jakestan that bothers me so greatly is that he's non-confrontational, he states dislike for my slot yet in the end, it doesn't go anywhere, and the feeling i get from Jakestan is that he's trying hard to fit in, and not doing any scumhunting of his own

i think what's more conclusive is the fact he dances around with his read on me as evidenced in the next quote:

jakestan, if you're trying to pressure me, wouldn't you be more reluctant to talk to the person you want to pressure, instead of going off of what everyone else says? J thinks this post is brilliant, and i think it's meaningless trite.

the difference between you and Gheb's pressure is that gheb has the balls to call me out, but you want to reinforce everyone that you're not stepping on any toes and basically there's a word i would give your play so far

safe.

everything you do is safe, nothing is indicative or perhaps telling, and i don't think you're getting down to the nitty gritty to make me believe that these actions hold town intent, because you've had so much opportunity to pressure me and move this forward as you claimed, yet you choose to opt out in every situation

you're playing to the room and i think you should die tbh

Vote: Jakestan
I read ahead and saw people were calling this bad.

He has a point. Jake is playing very safe this day phase. I kind of see whee people got the impression but calling this just an OMGUS vote is pretty ****ty.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
D1 i'm not looking for positive concrete scumreads, I want to start to develop reads and even more importantly this point town reads
i'm gonna vote the player who is scummiest which is guess who

/HONNNKKK

i'm a player who goes strongly by mafia101 logic early game and look for town reads just as much as scum reads and i'm not going to out all my reads d1 ever
Uhh, no.

Even if you are, I'm really in the unknown where you stand on a lot of players. Outside of Honk who is scum?

There is a difference between holding your cards, and giving almost nothing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Jake has absolutely NOT avoided confrontation, and can be interpreted as a cautious player much easier than being interpreted as a hiding player. Refer to all his posts in the god damn game if you don't know what I mean.
what???!!!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I feel like this alone is enough of a reason to lynch you.

He hasn't been avoiding confrontation you *** hat. His vote has been on you this whole time. He's addressed players questions directly. He's doing what every cautious player does in every game ever. Should we just lynch Nabe D1 every game he plays? Orbo? Kary? You are CHOOSING what light you are going to read what players in. You decided early on that you'd have a bad read on jake, as evidenced by your tone toward his slot all game. You. Are. Not. Playing. A. Town. Game.
I hate this post with a passion.

Everyone you referenced at least gives something in return, hint Kary is this game. If Nabe played afk in the background, I would take interest like Maximum Carnage did in FFT:A mafia.

You're incriminating him on something he takes interest with that is a legit concern.

Top Bottom