• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flattered - A G&W community montage

cutter

Smash Champion
It's finally done, and it looks pretty good considering this is my first time at editing videos :)

This is a compilation of some of the best highlights from many G&W players everywhere. You'll see "combos", 9s, bucket kills, bucket braking, some teams action, and just general awesome stuff from all sorts of great G&W mains.

Currently the video is still being processed, but it's up right now if you want to see it. The quality should improve when it's finally done processing.

Rate, comment, and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI5uJT440ro

Neb

Smash Lord
Good stuff, cutter, I loved it!
Just so everyone knows, the intro was partly my idea, :p (a little, lol).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good stuff :)!!!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How did you get the triple bucket kill at the beginning? If you were facing 3 MKs, there wouldn't have been any way for you to fill it up.

Or did you hax?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
How did you get the triple bucket kill at the beginning? If you were facing 3 MKs, there wouldn't have been any way for you to fill it up.

Or did you hax?
im just guessing but maybe it was training? or at least 4 people were playing and the items were low

Awesome montage, 2 thumbs up!!

cutter

Smash Champion

Or did you hax?
I went to training mode, generated a Super Scope, and had one of the MKs unload 3 fully charged shots into G&W's bucket.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Great video.
Seeing a lot of those videos again was great, and the music was perfect for G&W.
WOW at some of the braking. Like surviving Marth's shield breaker and that Peach clip... Good stuff!

Publix

Smash Apprentice
sorry that video was fukkin terrible
Check out needles of negative nancy.

I liked the vid. the music towards the end was might have sucked, but i just broke my phone by throwing it into a wall so i'm not in the "i'm gunna tolerate anything mood". That goes for negative nancies too. kidding NoJ can hella do magic tricks son.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
actually its fine
im done with smash

im to good for this game
the only reason i play is GW... and **** like this happens, thanks ***** noobs
Maybe only people who are friendly towards others were aloud in the video >_>

NoJ, you are a GREAT player, but the mood swings between threads, and a bad attitude like this has gotten old.

I was surprised to not see any clips of you playing in the video too; but you don't have to be a douche bag about it. SWF should be a friendly place where people respect one another.

Sorry at the personal stab... I just had to say it.

Neb

Smash Lord
The video was actually a small underground production by the G&W Backroom...
That should explain why some players were not apart of the video.

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
that was AWESOME. =) favorite parts were: bucketbraking marth's SB and surviving snake's fair spike... sick.

Top Bottom