• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flagler Tournements.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I live in Flagler county, FL, and I can't drive up to Jacksonville to Brawl, but I want a more face-to-face atmosphere to get better. Where can I go in a 30 minute drives' radius from Flagler?

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
There's a place in St. Augustine on US1 South called Wizards, a small hobby shop, that is having a Brawl tourney around the first or second weekend in January. The number is (904)797-8278. I actually just told them about this site a couple hours ago, and they might have a listing or advertisement up soon. I actually prefer Melee, and am hoping they will begin alternating tournies, but in the meantime, this is all there is in St. Aug. Conversely, do you know of any tournies in Jax besides at UNF? I can't seem to find any, and am just hoping for a little more selection, if UNF's events don't cooperate with my calendar. :/

Top Bottom