• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
PR's are dumb. You shouldn't need to see your name on a list to get psychological validation of the fact that you're good at a video game. I just placed 7th in doubles at a tournament and ya know what? That's good enough for me :]

Not to mention, anyone can get lucky in Brawl and win. Whoever messes up their spot dodges first loses.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
where was patience when u lost to a meta at fast?

and

"Originally Posted by C@sH Mooney
I just noticed that Tommy G's last name is gannon.

Thats the most amazing last name it the world. I wish I had it "

Why dont u money match him for it? lolol

Gingerr

Smash Lord
where was patience when u lost to a meta at fast?

and

"Originally Posted by C@sH Mooney
I just noticed that Tommy G's last name is gannon.

Thats the most amazing last name it the world. I wish I had it "

Why dont u money match him for it? lolol

I lol'd at Seibrik gettin' sassy.

Finch

Smash Lord
PR's are dumb. You shouldn't need to see your name on a list to get psychological validation of the fact that you're good at a video game. I just placed 7th in doubles at a tournament and ya know what? That's good enough for me :]

Not to mention, anyone can get lucky in Brawl and win. Whoever messes up their spot dodges first loses.
This is why girls don't play competitive videogames.

Equi

Smash Ace
I dunno though. There's a lootttttttttt of talk in the newspapers lately about Gingerr's rawrrrrrrr Zelda.

Finch

Smash Lord
power rankings are dumb. Every player is equal at heart so we should all just hold hands and frolic through fields together.

edit: here's some more **** riding for you

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You and me Finch, $20 MM, we'll see who's the better competitive player :)
I'm sorry that being a woman apparently means that I look at things logically and therefore, cannot dare be a good competitive player. Should I go back to the kitchen and let the men speak while I'm at it?
Why do you even care? It's not like you're going to be seeing your name on that list any time. . .ever.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
You and me Finch, $20 MM, we'll see who's the better competitive player :)
I'm sorry that being a woman apparently means that I look at things logically and therefore, cannot dare be a good competitive player. Should I go back to the kitchen and let the men speak while I'm at it?
Why do you even care? It's not like you're going to be seeing your name on that list any time. . .ever.
lol this mm better be recorded...I wanna see the results! :bee:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
power rankings are dumb. Every player is equal at heart so we should all just hold hands and frolic through fields together.

edit: here's some more **** riding for you
lol.

hey some girl won mlg orlando for world of warcraft! altho that pretty much isnt a competitive game...lol
and her two other team mates.

Ginger: who cares who the better competitive player is. Your allowed to voice your opinions and so is he.

Finch: saying girls aren't competitive is foolish. Did you know that halo 2 had its own girl division for professional play because thats how many girls were involved with it? There are tons of girls who play competitive games, so lets not try and be sexist. Lets not forget Ginger is new to the smash community as well, so flaming won't help her learn.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ginger is only wrong on the PR comment...PR's are actually useful... theirs PR's for just about every competitive game out there.

It also gives drive to competitive players that are either low on the rankings or are not on it at all to practice, and do well in tournaments. I know a handful of people are out for blood and want my spot in the rankings...

come get it!!

BONESAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Finch

Smash Lord
I really don't care who can beat me in smash. In fact I would expect gingerr to be better than me considering she gets to play all the best players at nexus every week while I play no one. I was just saying gingerr doesn't have a good competitive mindset, which is obviously true. I decided to put my commentary into a sexist joke that I thought was funny but apparently no one else did. Whatever.

AfroQT

Smash Master
my favorite lambchopism ever

(While Inui was talking)
"Do my ears decieve me do i hear cavemen talking?"

amazing.

Top Bottom