• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
im the teacher so im rigght most of the time but i got some stubborn apprentice that later agree with or just go on by whatr they see only and not seen the game psycologically. they just seee the game technically

Master Raven

Smash Master
Olimar shouldn't be used vs MK lol. He gets gimped way too easily.

Use DK/Diddy/Falco/Snake/Yoshi and maybe Lucario and Wolf if you wanna use a decent character for MK.

Also I love how everyone in the CH4 results topic don't seem to know who Seibrik is (usually referring to him as "random DDD guy from FL" or some ****). Bwahahaha.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
38 tornados mang....

lol, at least people were like

"hbox is so brave going into the fray with a metaknight using ddd

lawl

i'll use olimar against mk or something -____________-
yah don't use olimar vs MK. the only reason I'm good at it is because of 1000000 friendlies I did with g money

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Also I love how everyone in the CH4 results topic don't seem to know who Seibrik is (usually referring to him as "random DDD guy from FL" or some ****). Bwahahaha.
That's because he didn't enter as Seibrik, he entered as "SnakeKiller3000"

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
no actually their the same. a year later thier gonna be nothing i garantee it as pros get vettter thehy will stay the same
Glad you have faith in peoples ability to learn chops :).

AfroQT

Smash Master
eye tink yoar kewl <3 ;)
haha. Thanks, i think before i used to be really far ahead but now everyone has caught up. And i gotta reach that new level again.
By everyone i mean Chops, Danny and Seibrik.
I think HRnut is like 75% of the way there.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea esam ur horrrible in brawl right now and lol at yo thinking u can beat me after explaining to you i cant play seriosus when ur making me talk lol.. plz just learn the game already so u own everyone

AfroQT

Smash Master
So....i learn2sidestep?
Sidestep is simply rock.

No one who does well in tourneys is bothered by sidestepping, if anything they try to force sidesteps so they can punish them.

if you think brawl is alot of sidestepping then your further behind then i thought.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
So....i learn2sidestep?
spamming sidesteps is good vs normal brawl player but it wont work much on me seibirk hrnut or afro. vs everyone else sidestep is god.

no afro its not that he's far from being good its just that he's an instinct player so eh never knows whats he's talking aboput. so if he's good at brawl he'll still say stupid **** that he sees only. **** he prolly dont know how he is so good in melee he just plays and doesnt realize he doing smart stuff

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol no that's not what i think. I don't really play brawl that often anymore, so that doesn't help... I just enjoy playing brawl so it doesn't really matter.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
things learned from the last page on this thread:

Afro is really learning this game...and an overall cool guy. good stuff

Lambchops is lambchops. Random and cool as ever

Fearless is ridiculous

Hungrybox is a moron...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
spamming sidesteps is good vs normal brawl player but it wont work much on me seibirk hrnut or afro. vs everyone else sidestep is god.

no afro its not that he's far from being good its just that he's an instinct player so eh never knows whats he's talking aboput. so if he's good at brawl he'll still say stupid **** that he sees only. **** he prolly dont know how he is so good in melee he just plays and doesnt realize he doing smart stuff
Sorry for double post but sidestep works against seibrik...the last time i played him at least. And lol you're right chops, i didn't realize i had mindgames until my crewmates were going like WTF ESAM

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Sorry for double post but sidestep works against seibrik...the last time i played him at least. And lol you're right chops, i didn't realize i had mindgames until my crewmates were going like WTF ESAM
sidestep works. but when i said dont use it vs us i meant not to spam it lol. i get seibri kwith sidesteps all the time especially now since i got rid of the habit he doesnt know when i want to do them now anymore.

oh its all good *pats back* all instinct players dont realize their smart until i tell them they are lol. i can point out a few to make u feel better lol. colin elliot and hungry. NEVER take their advice they never know what their talking about.

their are also haf instinct players. one of them is afro. their are 100% observative players or nearly all observative. 2 are me and lee. linguini and seibrik are close to being mostly observative seibrik is mroe observative than emilio just by a lil bit though

MOST players are half instincts so its why i can teach most people cept all instinct players cuz they never know what im talking about or anyone who can teach lol. thats the bad thing about instinct players. the goood thing is u dont really neeed someone to teach u they can learn themself by instincts

Chloud Strife

Smash Rookie
striepsorbars u r a ****** bro! dont you be rude to me! I will play you with my IKE for MONEY if u thnk u can handl the FORWERD SMASSH u n00b! or u can stop being a jerrk and we can be freinds! i need a partnere for taems! I play IKE cuz he is a MAN who do u play?????

Top Bottom