• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Doodah 3 ft. Chu Tipman Shiz Chops SpeedN (all vids up!)

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
very nice matches :D
Chudat wobbling xD

keepspeedn's sheik was tooooo cheaaap and campy xD, but almost won against Chu :O
lol Dam rite it wuz

wat u expect me 2 do?

run N and get grabbed!? then i'd get wobbled and O-death!

u gotta camp IC's unless u want to get *****!:dizzy:

soap

Smash Hero
lol Dam rite it wuz

wat u expect me 2 do?

run N and get grabbed!? then i'd get wobbled and O-death!

u gotta camp IC's unless u want to get *****!:dizzy:
just watched those chu matches, gotta watch his waveshielding in between your spaced tilts got u shieldgrabbed a few times, i never just spam straight tilts on a shield, do a tilt then shorthop backwards and space a fair or just empty short hop backwards and space another tilt. i also like spaced short hop needles to tilt, kinda like falcos laser ftilt

u couldve taken him on corneria, there are better ways to camp the fin, when u are trying to keep them from coming down, you can bair through the fin instead of ledgestalling, you can walljump a bair through the fin and save your doublejump for another bair or reverse needle and grab the fin again.

also when they are already down there you can camp the finvincibility with fastfalled aerials or reverse needles off the fin, and by jumping and upbing right away you can regrab the ledge extremely quick on the way up, maybe ill record some of the stuff im talking about, good matches

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
just watched those chu matches, gotta watch his waveshielding in between your spaced tilts got u shieldgrabbed a few times, i never just spam straight tilts on a shield, do a tilt then shorthop backwards and space a fair or just empty short hop backwards and space another tilt. i also like spaced short hop needles to tilt, kinda like falcos laser ftilt

u couldve taken him on corneria, there are better ways to camp the fin, when u are trying to keep them from coming down, you can bair through the fin instead of ledgestalling, you can walljump a bair through the fin and save your doublejump for another bair or reverse needle and grab the fin again.

also when they are already down there you can camp the finvincibility with fastfalled aerials or reverse needles off the fin, and by jumping and upbing right away you can regrab the ledge extremely quick on the way up, maybe ill record some of the stuff im talking about, good matches
I know SpeedN's a n00b right?

GTFO.

soap

Smash Hero
really good players make mistakes too, which is a relly big deal in that matchup. ***** florida peanut gallery

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
But you suck, so you're opinion/criticsicm means nothing.

WTF? The guy gave decent advice. Just because you never heard of him you assume he's garbage?

Pete, you seriously have no business telling anyone they suck.

Seriously, ya'll need to grow the fvck up.

-SynikaL

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh snapz its Synikal from the Soulcalibur forums from back in the day! I remember when I saw ur Ganon @ MLG Orlando 06 it was moonwalking like a sexy beast...correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway I miss FL I shall visit SOON!

FL is 2 beast!

<3 QDVS, RockCrock, DaShizWiz, DewDaDash, KeepSpeedN, UberIce, and Green Mario.

Mad <333 to Phanna w/ the vids!!!

P.S.-Any match w/ DSW in it made me scream loud like a school girl...(reminisces of when he first watch Bombsoldier/Forward in action)...now my undying love for Falco has come back once again!

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Ha! Sup D1. Is it just me or is Calibur truly DEAD? :(

*Yeah, I'm sure that Ganon was me. Ganon mains don't like MWing with Ganon because they lack imagination.

Serious bizzness.

-Syn

darkshy

Smash Ace
Ha! Sup D1. Is it just me or is Calibur truly DEAD? :(

*Yeah, I'm sure that Ganon was me. Ganon mains don't like MWing with Ganon because they lack imagination.

Serious bizzness.

-Syn
Soul calibur was a competitive game? I wanted to get good, but none of my friends had it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Dude, Soul Calibur still is competitive game. It's community isn't as big as other gaming communities though.
Heh, the learning curve is one of the easiest compared to most other fighting games.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Soul Calibur still is competitive game. It's community isn't as big as other gaming communities though.
Heh, the learning curve is one of the easiest compared to most other fighting games.
While I'm sure there are still SC tournaments, the current scene is hardly a commendable vestige of what it used to be -- I'm not even sure the community even has its dedicated forum anymore.

The scene was healthy at the release of SC2 and for a time, it was good. Then, balancing issues and meta-game altering glitches divided and crippled the community. SC3 released with some of the same problems (one major glitch actually managed to return in a more potent form) and pretty much gutted the tourney scene in the solar plexus.

I definitely disagree about the learning curve. 3D fighters at a high level reward meta-game and system knowledge more than most fighters over dexterity and execution, IMO.

-SynikaL

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
WTF? The guy gave decent advice. Just because you never heard of him you assume he's garbage?

Pete, you seriously have no business telling anyone they suck.

Seriously, ya'll need to grow the fvck up.

-SynikaL
What are you not smart anymore, Syn?

The kid is telling SpeedN what he's doing wrong while playing Shiek against ICs.

That's like telling God what he did wrong with the human race and God saying, "You're right, I'm just gonna make everyone caucasin".

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
What are you not smart anymore, Syn?

The kid is telling SpeedN what he's doing wrong while playing Shiek against ICs.

That's like telling God what he did wrong with the human race and God saying, "You're right, I'm just gonna make everyone caucasin".
wtf, thats not even funny. u florida kids need to get off eachother

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
i guess we could money match or something at pound 3, ill just ask kids for the ******* from florida
There ya go.

wtf, thats not even funny. u florida kids need to get off eachother
LOL, you're either black or a f@gget christian.

And LOL @ "us Florida kids".

Yea becuz im obviously on him good job smart guy.
Chops, you know most smashers don't even understand what they post half the time.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol I found it kinda funny. Black or a ***get Christian. I was laughing out loud at that.

Big_R

Smash Champion
rofl i like how speedn says thanks and everyone stil is all mad at soap for no reason.

fla gets so angry! giving some decent advice in a nice way...the **** is wrong with u soap? sry fla i will try to make sure soap doesn't go out of line like that. he's getting out of control...

Renth

Smash Hero
Note for future reference:

Anyone who says Florida is full of *******s or are jerks has never met anyone from Florida.

Top Bottom