• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL (01/27/07) - Twilight Showdown 1

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lol, manko, those matches of me aren't against Sub-Scorpion, its Derf.
I knew it was one or the other but assumed that Derf would have switched off of Captain Falcon vs. Fox. Apparently not...

That's not my roy. I never use Golden Roy. That costume is too ugly. And that roy is always doing something. Definitely vZakat's and not mine.
Sorry, I see any sort of decent Roy at all and I assume it's you. Being such a rare character and all. Not to mention I have no idea who vZakat is.

I'll go ahead and make the corrections.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Great vids! There's still a lot for me to learn. Skartch you have a darn good Marth! And Otru we have to match up again sometime! One thing I learned from the vids is that my Falco seems to play better. I thought my Marth was my best...I guess I'm wrong.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks! ^_^

At the request of Derf, his matches with Col-Bol have been taken down. Anyone else who would like me to do the same for them, just let me know.

derf

Smash Ace
ok so i feel i need to justify this now...

first of all i have never wanted any matches posted of me (ask exarch)
secondly that tv was laggy as **** (ask darrel)

i also won the majority of my fox v falcon friendlies with colin at exarchs tourney exactly 1 week later (im not trying to prove anything other than that tv was rigged, we only played a handful of matches. also i got some rematch friendlies after this tourney and got beat but by 1 stock)

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Don't matter....I got ***** by you! :p

!!! I just noticed the UCF on your location! If your a student then you could visit SPC (St. Pete College) over in the Seminole area! If we host a smash tourny could I invite you as a special guest? Cause I would win the tourny for sure, no offense but St. Pete is not challenging.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Would SPC be allowed to host a tourney for money? I know alot of Universities frown upon it.

Hype for Twilight Showdown 2! I wanna meet TN's best Ganon. ^_^

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Good NEWS! SPC has decided to host a smash tourney at April 12th (Tuesday I think)! I don't know if cash prize will be allowed but if it is then I'll invite ALL FL UNIVERSITIES "under our partnership" to come. Here's the thing though...should I invite peeps from other school or just not invite and win all the money? :p I'm the best in SPC and I'm so-so to noobish. So yeah...no SPC vs USF battles...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
People most likely won't show unless there's cash prize available anyway.

So you may get stuck with just SPC students either way.

Top Bottom