• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Brawl Summer Tournament - Miami, FL August 9th, 2008 (RESULTS POSTED)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
only riggin goin on here is prolly just makin sure crews are seperate and me and afro are on opposite sides of the bracket. i doubt anyone will have problems with making sure the finals stay in the finals.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
only riggin goin on here is prolly just makin sure crews are seperate and me and afro are on opposite sides of the bracket. i doubt anyone will have problems with making sure the finals stay in the finals.
next time me and afro shouldn't be on the same side of the bracket (4th round fight) i'd much rather be on your side of the bracket seibrik, even though i know that i am able to be afro and vice versa, i'd much rather have you on my side of the bracket so next time i think that should happen;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I want to be on afro's side of the bracket far down so we can have moer epic samus vs snake fights.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The only reason you will never break mooney's shield is because you won't have to to be able to 3 stock him
:chuckle:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
why do you say i can't?
You don't play me enough D:

The only reason you will never break mooney's shield is because you won't have to to be able to 3 stock him
:chuckle:
I forget the last time I was 3 stocked in a serious match lol

I've never been 3 stocked except vs dguy on wifi when I first started playing brawl with random box.

3 stocking doesn't happen. quit life if it does lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just looked at some matches of us fighting against xyz and rx- and i miss the diddy/marth team Q_Q
lol. its a fun team. cant deny that :laugh:

seibrik didnt lol at me wanting to play him...maybe cause he knows diddy kong knows kung fu, and you dont mess with anyone who knows karate :chuckle:

Edit: YOUR EYES ARE Q's

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we'll have to pull it out this tourney, oh and contact pm23 and tell him to come over today, okay?
long as playing as marth/diddy doesnt jeopardize us winning the set...

and nutcracker has gas johns.

you better be ready though, imma chaingrab you with penguin so much, you're bound to find a way around it. Just dont feel too good when you beat me..i only been playing him since monday night :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
WHY DOES NO ONE MAIN THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And you wont break my shield !
****, forgetting all about the most polish and the most mexican smasher in FL...

luigi's upB punches holes through time and space.

Top Bottom