• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Time with Project M and i have a few questions

Krauserlols

Smash Cadet
I have read he "About" but i still got some questions with a sertain "situation" i have.

You see I live in Venezuela and for some reason in this country pirated games (mostly Wii and Xbox 360) are pretty much legal. Ask anyone who lived here its weird now that i grown up. Shops have both Original and Pirated Versions out in the open and no one seems to care, back in the day it was a dream because my little mind was exited to have a new game for like half the price and some of those copies are so good that you cant tell the diffference!

Of course now that im an adult i know why that is so wrong but is not like we have much of a chance since original wii games are more expensive than a normal shopping list so one has to opt for the cheaper version if one wants to get any game sadly.

Now on to the questions:
- Do i need to use a Super Smash Brawl disk every time i want to play other M or once i download it and follow the steps im free to use it without the disk.

- If i have to use the disk does Project M will get the same problems my Brawl game has? like slow loading and stuff?

I know its wrong but thats why im still looking for an Original Smash game so i can enjoy it without problem but its pretty hard and im affraid of the price i may find it but for now i have to work with what i have sadly. Best of hope and thanks in advance for your answers

invisibleman

Smash Apprentice
Project M is generally faster than Brawl due to more efficient files. Yes you must use the disc every single time. I prefer homebrew option as it is less of a pain to load.Also make sure you have the NTSC version and a two gig or less sd card.

Krauserlols

Smash Cadet
Project M is generally faster than Brawl due to more efficient files. Yes you must use the disc every single time. I prefer homebrew option as it is less of a pain to load.Also make sure you have the NTSC version and a two gig or less sd card.
Ok but i can use it with a pirated version of Brawl then?

invisibleman

Smash Apprentice
YES. if it runs on your wii then it should work just fine. I am not recommending this, but your situation is uniqe.

Top Bottom