• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Official Shaq-Fu Tier List Released

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
I keep telling you guys it's too early for one of these. We're not EventScrubs. Let the meta develop and you'll find this list is going to look awfully silly in 6 months to 6 years.

Scruffy_Scoundrel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Scruffy_Avenger
3DS FC
1805-3603-6917
This is Ridiculous....... Everybody with any sense knows that Diesel is the best in this game by far!!! I'll show you all the power of Diesel 20XD is upon us!!!!

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Ok. I'm gonna say it.... Alternate color Sett was the best character in this game. Back down forward y was too good, and his back roll was godly. Oh, and trading with his forward aerial was a death sentence. This tier list needs revisions.

PUT ME IN COACH

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This may be April Fools, but he was still one of the funniest mofos on the latest Comedy Central roast.

Shaq is love, Shaq is life.

ArmedShadow

Smash Cadet
Stop trying to make 20ShaqShaq happen. it's not going to happen since shaq4 was recently released. And now whats this? The Shaq room is working on Shaq64?! Another mod? Buff shaq pls

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I literally hooked up the SNES and started training for the upcoming Shaq Fu Tournament. Shaqtastic!

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
You know what I say **** it. EVO PEOPLE!!! Even if it is one of the worst games ever made, add It, play it, stream it. if for no other reason other than the sake of a joke, make a competitive shaq fu scene

CookedChef

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1418-6720-4840
Stop trying to make 20ShaqShaq happen. it's not going to happen since shaq4 was recently released. And now whats this? The Shaq room is working on Shaq64?! Another mod? Buff shaq pls

The year is 20ShaqShaq. Everyone plays Shaq at Shaq levels of Shaq. Because of this, the Shaq of a Shaq depends solely on Shaq priority. The Shaq metaShaq has evolved to Shaq levels due to it being the only remaining Shaq to decide Shaqs.

Top Bottom