• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First O.S.T.O.T.E.S.- Coventry, CT- Jul 26, 08 *UPDATED*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I might be coming to this. Depends on what happens that day. It's like a 3 hour drive but yea. What time does the tourney start. That way I know when I have to wake.

shanus

Smash Hero
depending how i do after surgery this friday, i may or may not be there. We shall see :o

shanus

Smash Hero
so it seems like my surgery is not happenign next week. that means mucho brawling. see you guys ina week

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'll definitely be there now. Brining Wii for sure. Doesn't seem like a lot of people will come, but that's fine, it'll still be fun.

shanus

Smash Hero
Me and two others of the brown crew will be there, i demand more attendance

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm gunna try and make this. No idea if anything is going on for me that day. It's the day after birthday, you should all sand bag to me. :p

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright, so it turns out I'm working at 6pm that day. I might come out anyway too see all my favourite CT smashers, play friendlies and MMs.

I don't want to take up space if it might be an issue though. Chum, if I come just for friendlies will that be any sort of problem? And would you want me to bring a set up so people have at least one TV to use for friendlies during Doubles(I assume you wouldn't want it for the actual tourney since I'd have to bounce around 4 probably). Let me know, if I do go I need to start a list of people I have to play and/or get MMs with.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so it turns out I'm working at 6pm that day. I might come out anyway too see all my favourite CT smashers, play friendlies and MMs.

I don't want to take up space if it might be an issue though. Chum, if I come just for friendlies will that be any sort of problem? And would you want me to bring a set up so people have at least one TV to use for friendlies during Doubles(I assume you wouldn't want it for the actual tourney since I'd have to bounce around 4 probably). Let me know, if I do go I need to start a list of people I have to play and/or get MMs with.
Ya thats fine, If you want you can bring the T.V.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If I lived closer to you, and could actually stay for Doubles and Singles and stuff I'd totally give you a ride OWM. Sadly, I cannot.

Someone give the man a ride! If you do I'll MM his ROB. I want 2 of Memphis' Dollars.

Also, Cat Fight $2 mm Sonic/Snake?
IcyLight mm maybe?
Bizkit/Kevin G mm?

I'll totally take any MMs with my Sonic and DK if anyone is interested. I'm on a budget so get in quick. (well I'll take some. Not gunna say any, I'm not doing any DK vs. D3 matches or anything)

I'm totally gunna lose lotsa money Saturday and love it.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
If I lived closer to you, and could actually stay for Doubles and Singles and stuff I'd totally give you a ride OWM. Sadly, I cannot.

Someone give the man a ride! If you do I'll MM his ROB. I want 2 of Memphis' Dollars.

Also, Cat Fight $2 mm Sonic/Snake?
IcyLight mm maybe?
Bizkit/Kevin G mm?

I'll totally take any MMs with my Sonic and DK if anyone is interested. I'm on a budget so get in quick. (well I'll take some. Not gunna say any, I'm not doing any DK vs. D3 matches or anything)

I'm totally gunna lose lotsa money Saturday and love it.
Of course. :"}

Anyone else wanna MM? Any amount of $ up to $20.

^_~

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Isn't OBM going?

If you still need setups I can probably bring my wii/brawl.
Ya, bring it if possible because I want 5 setups, but right now I'll have two wii's and one T.V. from myself, Cat Fight said he could bring a wii, and maybe a T.V., Theres not really a wii problem but a T.V. problem.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isn't OBM going?

If you still need setups I can probably bring my wii/brawl.
Yeah he's going, but he's travelling from the cape down to the tournament. I'm not quite on that route so I don't think I'll be here.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
:( I really wanted to play you too Icy. This makes me a sad sad panda.

F for Fatal, my money is mad tight . Can you live with $2?

EDIT: And things just keep coming up. I might not be able to make this at all actually...

::le sigh::

shanus

Smash Hero
OWM, where are you located? I leave here from providence and I >might< have room for one more in my car. If your able to take the commuter rail down to prov. thatd be even easier.

edit: saw your location after this post, looks to be quite out of the way for you and me, unless you really wanted to go and took the comm. rail down to providence haha

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Looking at all the things that come up on this board I hope that some random thing like the GPS not working doesn't pop up...

This is making me nervous with all the random things popping up for other people...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I'll money match for sure if my parents give me extra cash....

Top Bottom