• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@chris that was paraphrased but you definitely dropped brawl or most of your brawl time for more PC gaming..nobodys bashing you I mean if thats what you wanna do then do it but don't get mad when we deem you quitting/inactive

@Danny..everything after the roster is a joke...our honoraries are jokes...I don't even see the point of honorary anymore.

and our glossary is kinda outdated...but I can't think of anything on spot that needs to go in there now.

@takeover none of your post matchup

Edit: I already said Chris should be back in if he actually plans to play and **** but I think the way you guys are going about this is total bull

you guys wouldn't let me in because YOU THOUGHT I was inactive and when the OP went up Danny totally thought I was supposed to be in it...and I was never really inactive I just didn't have money so I couldn't go to tourneys like that. I still played wifi actively during the times I couldn't play offline...so I was never really inactive but yall had "good reasons" to not let me in...

chris goes like 6 months not playing or posting anything and when we finally kick him off the OP its some kind of uproar...thats bull****.

Matador got kicked then he came to tourneys and earned his way back on and nobody said ****. but now that chris post like 2 times he should be auto back in?

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
I'm not crying to get back in. I'm just mad im nowhere to be found in this thread, thats all.
I understand why im not in the crew. I just dont get how its fine to have me nowhere in the thread

@tko...
i dont think you get it man... i NEVER quit.. brawl tournies are on weekends.. i WORK weekends ALOT for awhile and i told everyone that..
pc gaming happened on my time when i was free.. way after a tourny would actually start.. i didnt CHOOSE pc gaming over brawl.. work made me miss tournies..
how is that so hard to understand :/

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Chris you don't have to go to tournies to be considered active...you disappeared from us

you coulda still played and practiced with us and ****...The last time I saw you you came over to play WoW with drew and you definitely didn't mention anything about FNB

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
Yea, alan just needs to go run into a tree.
Anyway...
1v1 money match? twisted metal? you pick my car :) anyone??? :D

@tko : i said whenever i had time i went to fests at dans.

and when i played wow with drew i DID play some brawl with you guys.. that was a long time ago.. and one day i did come over just to play wow with drew.. i dont see how not playin brawl for one day when i was off makes any difference

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@chris...didn't say anything about playing brawl...I said you didnt express this all of a sudden deep concern of not being in the OP there...
Edit: I already said Chris should be back in if he actually plans to play and **** but I think the way you guys are going about this is total bull

you guys wouldn't let me in because YOU THOUGHT I was inactive and when the OP went up Danny totally thought I was supposed to be in it...and I was never really inactive I just didn't have money so I couldn't go to tourneys like that. I still played wifi actively during the times I couldn't play offline...so I was never really inactive but yall had "good reasons" to not let me in...

chris goes like 6 months not playing or posting anything and when we finally kick him off the OP its some kind of uproar...thats bull****.

Matador got kicked then he came to tourneys and earned his way back on and nobody said ****. but now that chris post like 2 times he should be auto back in?

^pretty much this...I had to EARN my way up in here and everyone else just seems to get to waltz in and out as they please

Kenrawr

Smash Master
1. Chris was a founder

2. We wanted Chris, you wanted to join FNB, see the difference? He's pre-approved! You had to earn your spot =p

Chris is OG and is allowed to waltz in anytime he pleases imo

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
You do know i didnt "waltz" in right.. and in fact i was one of the originals riiight?
and that was awhile ago and i checked up on this thread every once and awhile so i could have EASILY missed me being completely erased from the thread. i just noticed this a few days ago.. before then i would just get updates from dan or try to run into you guys when at dans for fests.

@kenny: <3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
That should've never been the Case

I was talking to sassy about the "Crew" well before it was made and then the name was mad and I just wasn't even included.

because I was "inactive?" aight...whatever...

@chris..you just waltz right back in now.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't say people got to waltz in... there were like 15 other people who were trying to get in that didn't. Some of them were currently better players than you (Joe for example). But you got in eventually. Now that you are in, why would you want to kick one of our good friends out?

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
I'm not getting mad cuz im kicked out of the crew.. like i already said.. i understand why im not in the crew.
and im definitely not "waltzing back in" just because im not in the crew. get your facts straight plz.
im simply mad because im nowhere to be found in the thread.
THATS ALL. now.. if i got time off and went to a tourny.. i would expect to be in the crew.
and besides i really dont know why you care so much

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Sassy...COme on now...you really tried to use Joe as a counterpoint?....if you guys would have put him in I wouldnt have tried to join anyway...but now you are all missing the point of what im saying so now its pointless to me.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO @ this convo
p good right? so unnecessary ><

Terrence, I'm just saying that the main qualifications for joining was that we were friends, that we played together often, and that we all fit in together in humor etc etc... You got in! I'm not insulting you! Now we are all in and happy, except Chris isn't, so let's fix it. He still fits in with us and we love him.

Lobos

Smash Master
"**** this game" "im not playing anymore/im gonna go play wow/starcraft"
i NEVER said that, where are you getting this information from seriously
never you say? :awesome:

Anyways I'm getting confused now since everyone keeps saying Chris lol

All I know is ATHF is some doodoo and everyone that came out it :)

Coney

Smash Master
jesus christ

none of this is necessary you guys, chris wants back in and he's back in, there is absolutely no discussion necessary

having chris in the OP was honestly a burden, somehow trying to fit in both mata and him was more trouble than it was worth for two players who honestly just didn't play with us (or at all) that often. it just wasn't worth it at the time and considering this is only being a big stink now instead of several months ago when i made the theme, i think i was at least partially right!

@ danny you are the worst instigator on earth

@ chris we never played with you, ever. that's all it was. whether you wanted to or not, we didn't, and with the way you talked sometimes we thought you weren't interested. i remember hearing the same things, for whatever reason, about you quitting for WoW. i get what you're saying about complaining (**** i complain about every character in this game) so i guess it was a misunderstanding. your admittance is not at all in jeopardy, sorry if you were offended about not being in before, you know that wasn't my intention.

all this is is a difference in opinion over what our crew should mean or what it should be. considering we don't have a leader to bang the gavel, we're at a medium. we should be family, but there has to be a bit of reciprocation.

the next theme is mario villains. bosses or just standard baddies? wanted to do koopa kids but with noid gone and chris/kyle back in, we have too many

DrewV

Smash Rookie
This is hilarious. I don't understand why you can't just make a list for inactive and honorary members of the crew and just be done with it. I mean Chris was there when it was founded and i still think he's best Ganon. didn't there use to be a graveyard or something?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how does he have a post count of zero?

and the graveyard was kind of a dumb idea...Inactive or not you are still in the crew I guess

unless you request to be out the crew like noid did

Coney

Smash Master
the graveyard was a good idea i think, but then chris complained about being in that a few times and danny complained about it THROUGH chris so i was like "uh okay not a good idea" so i just nixed it entirely, it's not worth the effort to make graphics and distinctions if people will resent them anyway

oh yeah, and honoraries will be nixed this next update. seems like nobody cares

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
i never said i quit brawl for wow.. and infact i didnt even get wow until about 2 months after work never allowed me off. and let me say this again..

I dont expect to be back in the crew if im inactive.. i do however want to be mentioned.. just seems a little insulting to not be mentioned anywhere.. thats my point.
i wouldnt assume im getting back in the crew just because... if work lets me off and i DO smash more.. then yes i will assume im back in..
rumors spreading about me quiting and yet i never said it myself.. silly :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
now that Zak said the same thing I have watch everyone be in agreeance...
pretty sure he pretty much said what everyone already said.

anyway, that was entertaining while it lasted. it's really helping me get through this lame work day. sleep drunk as ****ttttt.

also quit hatin on my graveyard idea dmmt.

standard bosses pls.

Coney

Smash Master
well no, you'd be back in if you cared at all

how it got around that you didn't care i'm not entirely sure, but it did among literally everyone, and considering we didn't see you around ever and you didn't complain when the thread first went up which only made me think less about it

sorry if you were at all offended, it was less of a matter of not thinking about you and more of a matter of convenience. you were one of the original three, there will always be a spot for you, all you have to do is ask

Coney

Smash Master
okay okay fine

let's discuss theme

consider there are ten of us! that fits in well with a lot of stuff!

mario bosses might be good, but what game? any game?

jeez i wish there were 10 koopa kids, there are only 7, 8 if you include junior :<

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
With all that done and over with... i do has good news!
i think i can actually get off like a weekend a month maybe.. i actually have someone other then me working now!

@zak: you never heard from me b.c work was killing me.(i was the only meatwrapper for 6 months) i could go into detail but just know it was rough. lol. so the only day i would have off.. i would try to brawl but most of the time i just used it as a day to rest

PS: TWISTED METAL THEME :D

Coney

Smash Master
wow really?

i mean i like the idea but i thought chris and i would be the only two

which one though? the whole series?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Damn why can't Chris request just be answered.
You know what, to be completely honest, I'm the new leader of FNB whether you like it or not.
What is wrong with you folks arguing over a ganon. Chris is not demanding for something out of the ordinary, he just wants to be MENTIONED. :(
Poor little baby, Chris one day you'll be mentioned. That day is today when I'm leader of this group that acts in such a cowardly way. Good **** treating this scrub like he's never been a part of the fam. lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
G6 got too much hype

no longer free money Zak

Nova (chu boss candy) might possibly be going. atleast somebody from VA is trying to get them to go

might still be free money for you but IDK its free first in dubz

Edit: Don't like the Twisted metal idea...I've only played 1 and I didnt really like it. but if thats the theme thats going down then whatever

Top Bottom