• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia | GAME OVER: Not Equal To The Challenge

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Had to make that play before Raz attacked again. No offense to Raz, but the possibility that the two of you were trying to coordinate a bus to save a scum weapon was too much for me to wait. If soup flips scum, I'd look into a Raz/soup or potassium/soup scumteam tomorrow. If he flips town, well, then he played a craptastic game and got himself killed. I don't really believe his claim though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Had to make that play before Raz attacked again. No offense to Raz, but the possibility that the two of you were trying to coordinate a bus to save a scum weapon was too much for me to wait. If soup flips scum, I'd look into a Raz/soup or potassium/soup scumteam tomorrow. If he flips town, well, then he played a craptastic game and got himself killed. I don't really believe his claim though.
That's whack. Please don't ever shoot from the hip again.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm.

Flipping.

Town.

You.

Are.

All.

So.

****ing.

Ignorant.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bussing a weapon is not a big deal at all compared to wasting town weapon and letting people know what your weapon is.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
An Attack has been made!

Current Roster:
Kary
Raziek supported by: BRB Not Posting
Red Ryu supported by: FullMetalLynch
dabuz
Ranmaru
Xastrn
Zen
Sokr supported by: Potassium
soup

Actions Taken:
BRB Not Posting Pairs Up with Raziek at 5:23am EST, 10/27/13
soup Pairs Up with Colonel Stars Zen at 11:39am EST, 10/27/13
Potassium Pairs Up with Sokr at 8:30pm EST, 10/27/13
FullMetalLynch Pairs Up with Red Ryu at 2:29am EST, 10/28/13
Zen Separates from soup at 6:06pm EST, 10/30/13
Xastrn Attacks soup at 6:10pm EST, 10/30/13

Flip and flavor incoming.

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Either way, soup was dead the second Zen separated. Raz had already shown his intent to shoot. I'd rather it be from me than from him. I would have preferred conversation to go on, but Raz and Zen forced the situation.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Soup was in the back of that set, Raz. He couldn't separate.

Also Soup and Xast showed VASTLY different ideologies early in the game. I don't think premeditated that.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Jerkus hook me up with Green Room and etc. afterwards

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
orbo you fool, xast prolly town. That hard a sell ? Talk to me about why you think that

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
Your shot came before Zen separated from Soup. You can't attack support units. With all the ninja-ing, I doubt Zen saw my request for him to wait to separate.

Not saying I'm sold on a Raz/soup scumteam, but I KNOW I'm town and the situation smelled wrong.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your shot came before Zen separated from Soup. You can't attack support units. With all the ninja-ing, I doubt Zen saw my request for him to wait to separate.

Not saying I'm sold on a Raz/soup scumteam, but I KNOW I'm town and the situation smelled wrong.
If anything your shot looks much weirder. Weapons, unless something is majorly against what I assume, are NEVER worth shooting for like that. You get more by letting the guy you DON'T know is town waste shots.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If anything your shot looks much weirder. Weapons, unless something is majorly against what I assume, are NEVER worth shooting for like that. You get more by letting the guy you DON'T know is town waste shots.
In fact, that was against the philosophy that YOU posted on the first page.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Suddenly, the tension boiling beneath the surface within the group erupts. A flurry of movement. Orders are shouted and weapons are brought to bare.

A green, glowing stone pulses within Xastrn's hands.

"Enough."

soup is bathed in blue flame and falls to the ground, motionless.

soup (Lucina, Town Lord) has been killed!

Xastrn's Dragonstone broke!

Night 1 Begins! Deadline is set for Friday, November 1st, at 7:00pm.

#HBC | ѕoup

Xastrn town
Rake town
Kary lean town
Raz lean town
Ryker null
Pawn null

Ryu/Dabuns/Zen/Sokr/Potassium for me leaning on Sokr/Potassium having one and then I couldn't get a beat on the rest because i dont know i ****ing died to solidify the others.

Dabuns too quiet for his own good, Zen really fishy with asking for information all the time with me, don't like Potassium's intention to pair with Sokr, Ryu weird to claim pr openly like that

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
After a tumultuous day of bickering and, unfortunately, bloodshed, the group retired for the Night. The loss of their friend Lucina is a blow to morale that is impossible to overstate, but grieving her will have to come second to stopping Grima.

As the troupe rises the next day, an ominous stench greets them. It’s apparently the smell of death, though that is nearly indistinguishable from the usual foulness that hangs in the air. The sight of two lifeless yet familiar forms confirms what the scent suggested.

Raziek (Severa, Town Mercenary) has been killed!

Ryker (Noire, Town Archer) has been killed!

This group is small already and shrinking fast. Maybe there was something to that theory about hidden enemies....

Day 2 begins! Deadline is set for Friday, November 8th, at 7:00pm EST.

“You can have my past; I’ll never get that back. I’m moving on, ‘cause those days are gone.”

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Current Roster:

Kary
Red Ryu supported by: FullMetalLynch
dabuz
Ranmaru
Xastrn
Zen
Sokr supported by: Potassium

Actions Taken:

Day 1
  • Ryker Pairs Up with Raziek at 5:23am EST, 10/27/13
  • soup Pairs Up with Colonel Stars Zen at 11:39am EST, 10/27/13
  • Potassium Pairs Up with Sokr at 8:30pm EST, 10/27/13
  • FullMetalLynch Pairs Up with Red Ryu at 2:29am EST, 10/28/13
  • Zen Separates from soup at 6:06pm EST, 10/30/13
  • Xastrn Attacks soup at 6:10pm EST, 10/30/13

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
wow, ok

I don't have my head in the game right now. I was of course extremely ****ing angry about what went down yesterDay, but some passage of time has tempered that, and I wasn't expecting Raziek to flip, let alone for there to be two bodies toDay, so I am more distracted than anything else.

Fear not, I will be back with all the capslock and swearwords you expect in due time. If anyone does ****ing anything I will shoot them dead. Clear?

Top Bottom