• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia - Game Over!!!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Read list, Swiss? You're basically next in line to get night killed.

Also, this is L-1.

Deadline is tomorrow iirc. Would love to hear more from Raz, but his comp is dead. Would still love to hear more from Kantrip and Swiss before the hammer falls.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kantrip where are you looking tomorrow?

Any specific posts I should look at according to you? Anything that is off?

Gimme stuff to work with. Anything that comes to mind.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajamscum really leaves us open. I'll be rereading his posts with his flip in mind, looking for scummate connections. Ryker and J more than Raz. J more out of the two.

Still lacking computer access though. :/

Swiss

Smash Lord
Read list, Swiss? You're basically next in line to get night killed.

Also, this is L-1.

Deadline is tomorrow iirc. Would love to hear more from Raz, but his comp is dead. Would still love to hear more from Kantrip and Swiss before the hammer falls.
Rajscum over Raz.

Ryker scum over J. Early game Ryker very scummy more townie now, but he could be tailoring his posts for me.

DH town, sure I called whoever replaced July town.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Put a slight bit of effort in a read list. Motivations and rankings, I want all the good stuff. You say Rajscum over Raz, that tells me nothing about Raz over Ryker/J etc.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
today is deadline day

rajam is at l-1 (ryker, xonar, j, swiss)

someone has to hammer in time
(looking at you, Kantrip/DH/Raziek)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I just realized, I'm probably most likely to die tonight. Ryker/J/Raziek won't die, Swiss is inactive, DH is also inactive and Kantrip isn't as town as me.
(which also made me realize I've only once in my career been in LyLo as town and even as scum (****ing busdrivers), because for some bull**** reason I always eat a night kill in early game, which luckily didn't go through this time around, even though attempted.)

If you guys enter the LyLo state, which is possibly tomorrow, I want you all to use virtual votes. With 2 scum alive out of 6, or even 1 out of 4, one/two vote(s) is wayyyy to powerful, and a voting mistake can set up for a quicklynch easily. I'm going to propose voting by using underlined.
Vote: Raziek
Like that. This way, a quicklynch can't happen until the town has completely decided to lynch someone. This is important because Red Ruy always slacks on votecounts. (no offense RR)
This way you can be more free with casting your vote. I'm not saying you guys should, but I think it's a good way to keep votes organized.

If I am in LyLo I'll keep track of the virtual votes, as I am active, that will streamline voting. Should I not be alive, just pick someone to do it whom is active.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
None taken Brosuke.

It is Day 3.3
Vote Count (5/8)

1. Swiss [0]
2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [2] Dark Horse, Rajam,
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
10. Rajam [4] brosuke, Ryker, J, Swiss,
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Raziek, Kantrip,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch, deadline is set January 3rd, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Zap Zap Zap!

Soon Lightning was shooting everywhere, but it seems vanilla town had figured out who one of the conspriators where. The Lighting was going everywhere, he was firing it with his pumped up power into any direction he could.

But soon, he misused his power and killed himself.

Rajam (Lightning Goon) has been lynched.

It is now the night phase send me your night actions by January 5th 11:59 PM CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The day had begun, everyone woke up to see what had happened over the night.

Another had fallen during the night, Zap, Crash, Bang. It was heard during the night, but no one dared go outside to see what had happened. People were frightened. While only one remanded. The powers given to the individual were too great to ignore, vanilla's needed to band together to defeat this foe. But they were short another it seems.

A Domokun had died, and a memorial was made in his honor.

Swiss (Vanilla Townie) Has died during the night.

It is Day 4
Vote Count (4/6)

2. brosuke [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ryker [0]
5. J [0]
12. Dark_Horse [0]
13. Kantrip [0]

Not Voting: Raziek, Kantrip, Dark Horse, brosuke, Ryker, J,

It takes 4 of 6 to lynch, deadline is set January 11th, 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We have 1 mislynch, 1 no-lynch and 1 correct lynch to win, in any order.
I suggest we lynch someone today and see if we will no-lynch tomorrow. I want to get as many question marks out of the way first.

Ryker, tell me everything about Raziek.

I don't like Ryker for going to Raziek. I don't like J for following that easily. I don't like Kantrip for insisting on Ryker vs J being possibly SvS. I don't like Raziek for his votes yesterday.

Ugh. Will do a reread later to see connections, won't have a lot of time for the game 'til... Monday at least.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I re-read yesterday with rajamscum in mind. 100% confident it's J or Ryker. Need to weigh things out a bit.

Zonie, I need to bounce ideas off you as I go.

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Is Rajam scum because of his constant feeling of being isolated and behind everyone or just due to the fact he feels he has to play catch-up with everything?
This post sticks out to me. Why would Soup choose to comment on this of all things.

Ryker/j conclusion reduced to 90% certainty.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright I'm here now. I'll take a quick break from some stuff, so shoot whatever you wanna shoot at me.

Also, having had a semi-town on Rajam wasn't weird before his Ryker 'case'. I honestly only pushed him because of that and that I think that you have the skills to make yourself a confident town read in my eyes. And then Rajam changed his vote to you accompanied with a dumb case, looking like (bad) distancing. Now I never played with Rajam before, but looking at his play this game, he doesn't seem like the best player.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ugh, but then Rajam's 1336. ZOnie, does 1336 look like a bus to you?

He's setting me up for a mislynch by claiming I'm Ryker's partner, then Ryker 180's onto me later. My Town flip does what in that scenario? Ryker hammers down J with Rajam on the sidelines?

If someone wants to say that Rajam was trying to bus me, say so now, I want to get that out of the way first.

Swiss as the NK also says Ryker to me moreso than J, since you were leaning towards j, weren't you?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1336 could be a bus.

Ryker does call Rajam out on it, but instead of going through with lynching him, he jumps on you.

Then again, I hate his attack on you too as it looks like bad distancing. Let's get that out of the way, seeing as you propose that.

Rajam/(Ryker/Raziek) is most likely at the moment in my opinion. That said, I haven't read back to look for Rajam/J connections and apparently Kantrip is very fond of that combination, so he'll have to elaborate on that idea.

I was saying I leaned J, but I really leaned Ryker. (1417)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I can see how that sold you. The thing that bothers me more is your flipflop to J just when Ryker has momentum going against J, just like how you were on Ryker when there was momentum going against Ryker.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Let's talk about the motivation for Rajam's jump on to me after ryker switched. The opportunism of it seems to me like a hasty jump onto anyone who isn't his scummate.

If I were his partner, would that make sense? My lynch hardly seemed assured at that point, so I don't see it as attempted bussing me. His vote gave it some added momentum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What bothers me is j's level of passiveness during the whole exchange.

Trying to discern why he might do that if partnered with Rajam.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because before that I said I think both aren't scum because J brought some points against Ryker from a re-read; basically from "nowhere", without sheeping. If Ryker flips scum I'd look elsewhere before J; I think Raziek is Ryker's scum partner.
Quoting is ****s on phone. This last sentence bugs the **** out of me. Is he setting me up as a mislynch or protecting J?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
He voted you to L-1. That means he doesn't hammer, yet doesn't start either. It's disgusting to look at.

He probably knew you were going to get lynched, and he was going to get lynched the day after (that was sorta the plan), so he tried to get some town points from voting you.

Here's the thing:

Rajam+J: Setting up a Ryker/Raziek double mislynch to win.
Rajam+Kantrip: Setting up a Ryker/J double mislynch to win.
Rajam+Raziek: Setting up a Ryker/J double mislynch to win.
Rajam+Ryker: Setting up a Raziek mislynch and then uh...

Rajam wanted Ryker/Raziek dead
Kantrip was for lynching Ryker/J
You shown interest in both Ryker/J

The only one here who doesn't join the double mislynch group is Ryker. Ryker jumped off J to save his own hide, and jumped on you. All the doubt that is rising now is probably what he was going to make use of. Then again, why jump on you instead of Rajam?

Rajam+J is unlikely because if Ryker would die first then J would be dead, and they would never strife for that, especially with Rajam's position after the case (which they probably didn't predict). Which is why he jumped on you.

All the pairings are likely.

^I agree, that sentence is so WIFOM it hurts.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote: Raziek

Ryker+Raziek are scum. I don't care about the order at this point because somehow people are diverting from lynching Ryker when he was always the target for toDay. Either J or Ryker is scum; I'm more sold on Ryker (and Raz) as scummates for what I've said before.
I'm ready to vote for J.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Rajam/Ryker lacks a game plan, but I can't fully rule it out.

What about Ryker suggesting you get MVP? Does that say rykerscum given the Rajam lynch?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Rajam+J is unlikely because if Ryker would die first then J would be dead, and they would never strife for that, especially with Rajam's position after the case (which they probably didn't predict). Which is why he jumped on you.

Turns into

Rajam+J is weird.
Rajam was fighting for Ryker, but if Ryker would die first then J would be dead too.
This normally isn't a problem, but Rajam was in a bad position after his case. Seeing this, he quickly jumped on you.
Even then it's unlikely because Rajam was still towards the top of the lynch list, and with J dead he wouldn't have won.
Then again, he could not go for J either, because a Ryker lynch first would be more profitable. And Raziek would've been a stretch without the voting behavior. Soup would seem opportunistic...

uuuuurghhhhh the more I think about this **** the more it hurts my head.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No it's entirely Null. I have about the same posts as Ryker and J combined. Every death so far has had me as a town read, and I've basically caught 3 scum already (2 at the time).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gonna go as long as my phone lets me.

Discuss ryker/Rajam like we did Rajam/j, and I'll do my best to help bounce opinions.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker/Rajam is a weird pairing, I don't buy it now that I've thought about it for a while.

They know that Rajam wouldn't be able to get Ryker lynched, so they could let Rajam pressure Ryker hard so that Ryker can call him out, giving Ryker a stronger position once Rajam is lynched.
Then again, why did he jump on you and not Rajam in that case? He could be saving Rajam's hide, but then why call him out in the first place? It would make more sense if he would've let Rajam pressure him, so that Rajam seems like a browny-towny, Rajam's 'pressure' doesn't matter to Ryker anyway.
You could argue it is for distancing, but why would Ryker call Rajam out? He had so many options to get mis lynches in.

Top Bottom