• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning Mafia 3: New Mods vs Old Mods! - Game Over New Mods win!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So yeah that Edit is a big no go.

Fixable but still not cool at all.

I'm gonna get a vote count check but likely gonna slap Toxic's slot with 4 mod votes for that stunt.

Screenshots generally is for posting from Role PMs, hydra chat logs and stuff like that where it's either abusing the fact a hydra is 2 people or that it's form role PMs. Then I modkill on the spot.

This, not this it's fixable since I can see the history of all edits anyways.

So,

Gonna get a vote count but Toxic will be getting 4 mod votes and likely is the majority holder for todays lynch with 4 votes I'll be adding on.

Lady von Whippingberg

Foolish fools!
So, uh.

It's like "hi I'm Wallace the Jailer" all over again. There's literally no way Toxic is living past toNight now, they're just gonna get capped by both scum teams and die anyway. This is why you never ever ever claim any sort of power role like that on day one.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
What happens if the same person is both lynched and killed via incap? Does that result in only one death, or does the other incapped person still die?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So, uh.

It's like "hi I'm Wallace the Jailer" all over again. There's literally no way Toxic is living past toNight now, they're just gonna get capped by both scum teams and die anyway. This is why you never ever ever claim any sort of power role like that on day one.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
What happens if the same person is both lynched and killed via incap? Does that result in only one death, or does the other incapped person still die?
They would be lynched and then not saved from the incap.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Zeke The Zekenator Get 2 mod votes for the two posts I caught edits on.
Toxic Behaviour Toxic Behaviour gets 4 for the the caught edits.

Prodding Sky_B Sky_B

Vote Count:
(1) Pokechu: Shish
(1) Lady von whippingberg: Fire Emblemier,
(2) Wright & Co. Law Offices: Lady von whippingberg, Shish
(1) Fire Emblemier: Tom
(3) Zeke the Zekenator: Toxic Behavior, Mod, Mod
(1) No Lynch: Nintendo Freak
4 Toxic Bahavior: Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod

Uncap count:
(3) Toxic: Shish,Toxic Behavior. Nabe
(5)Pokechu: Giraffelazergun, Lady von whippingberg, Tom, Pokechu, Wright & Co. Law Offices

D

Deleted member

Hopefully Toxic was bluffing and the police has yet to reveal themselves, but other than that I doubt anyone would be voting on Toxic as given the role reveal that would make them suspicious of being scum.

I will make Townie claim due to the mistakes I made by editing posts here pointed out by Red Ryu:
@Zeke The Zekenator Get 2 mod votes for the two posts I caught edits on.
I have three votes now so I will vote for Sky_B due to not contributing anything right now.
vote: Sky_B

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I...barely know what's going on.

Lot of strange stuff, and edits and what have you.

I don't really want to lynch Sky, because if he/she is so inactive, it makes me think he/she wouldn't have been active enough to put in a mafia activity.
That's def, metagaming, and I don't know how much that is frowned upon.

I...don't like how Toxic has been playing so aptly to his name, but if he is a cop, I'm gonna vote vote : uncap Toxic

I'm still hesitant with my vote. sorry y'all.

Don't really have words for this. Everything's been said that needs to be said, I think.

Uncap: Toxic Behaviour

Vote Zeke for a tie, assuming tie mechanics are a revote. On mobile but will exist later.
OP said:
The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided then whom ever has the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, whomever reach the amount first will be lynched.
No ties here.

Vote: Zeke

D

Deleted member

Honestly I would say go for it and vote for me, dunno why Toxic was so keen on voting for me but whatever. Dont really see a point in keep defending myself as a townie, Im dead due to mistakes this time and it just seems more likely to keep the cop alive doing this.

Lady von Whippingberg

Foolish fools!
I have not spoken to my other half here on this, but I personally am fine with keeping my uncap on Pokechu and voting for someone besides Toxic to lynch.

I do not believe in giving Toxic a free pass just because they are a Cop.

However, I am open to rethinking that if the offending half of Toxic (whichever it was) drops and allows the other player to continue un-hydra'd.

D

Deleted member

Depends, there's a chance Toxic is not targeted for whatever reason. Depends also how you see Pokechu.

D

Deleted member

Uncap: Pokechu

Wasn't liking the posts before seeing the whole stunt and the whole behaviour seems to be "I'm better than Chu please save me".

Also, the mod votes might actually be a problem here because we need to reach a bigger consensus on the lynch otherwise we'll lose it today due to Toxic getting capped and lynched at the same time.

Vote: Zeke the Zekenator

Just a temporary vote in case I don't get back in time today(very likely) since I'd rather have a lynch today if possible.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I’m going to go ahead and uncap: Toxic in the hopes that one of the mafia factions is silly enough to not target them tonight, a good chunk of people have posted since they claimed and there’s been no counter claim so I think they’re telling the truth.

Also Vote: Zeke in the effort to avoid an alpha on our cop.

D

Deleted member

Well, seems Im dead :b

Still keeping my townie claim, but pretty much you have to keep the cop alive I think despite their behavior so its understandable might as well

Unvote
vote:myself

Just to keep round finished, not uncapping anyone as I feel Toxic behavior was quite scummy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
honestly i cant tell if my vote for zeke is required for hammer or not, so that's where it is. but then i have it figuratively parked on lady von whips.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Booooo

What happened to me being the prom queen ;^((((((

I knew this prom was rigged.... asking for a refund

LOL

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
honestly i cant tell if my vote for zeke is required for hammer or not, so that's where it is. but then i have it figuratively parked on lady von whips.

I like where your head is at, Tom

Lady von Whippingberg

Foolish fools!
After talking it over a bit, I will be keeping my uncap vote on Pokechu.

Let's say that Toxic is telling the truth, and they are a cop. If they live through the Day, there's zero chance of Scum not killing them. Remember, if both scum factions pick the same player, it's a full kill and not Incap according to the OP.

If Toxic is capped today, we much more likely get a D2 with two players up for Incap votes instead of a straight up night kill.

The scenario is either 3 guaranteed dead players going into D2 or 2 guaranteed dead plus likely 2 incapped players. I much prefer the second scenario versus the first, since either way there's no way we are going to get another round of cop action (if Toxic is telling the truth).

Any reasoning attached to the figurative vote that you feel like sharing?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm for Zeke getting lynched since the choice today seems to be either them or Toxic, and if Toxic gets capped AND lynched, that's effectively a no-lynch D1. I don't see benefit in capping Pokechu over Toxic.

Assuming Toxic is telling the truth, anyone thinking scum would willingly let Toxic get another night action needs to rethink that position.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Just going to post a few more thoughts before I go. Not sure when the Day is ending.

If Zeke flips town, I still think it's worth looking at the other uncap votes. #220 is such a softball question from GLG.
As for Whippy, requesting a modkill (before we claimed our results!) and saying that we shouldn't get a pass as the cop... makes me feel like you're not interested in town winning this game. If they are town, it seems like NeaTo still has a real big chip on his shoulder.

My #232 was meant to imply that our role was worth more than Pokechu's without outright saying it. I'm sure some people didn't catch that (and I guess we'll see whether Zeke was trying to rolefish us), but I had some **** Gumshoe avatars lined up for the next round of crumbs. I knew it was bad luck as soon as we rolled cop, but I'm sorry about how this one turned out.

Anyways, that's probably enough for now. Go town.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Basically, if we have Toxic die from being capped we don't get a the Capping mechanic tomorrow. If Pokechu dies from the cap then Toxic will most likely die from being chosen by both scum teams. Is it more beneficial for town to have the capping mechanic tomorrow or only have to worry about a lynch? Personally, I think having the capping mechanic is a little more important as it allows us to draw more connections based on who is chosen by the scum teams.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh, and this setup would be better if you changed every instance of "uncap" to "save"; it's clear people get confused by it.

Almost forgot- Nabe? Purposefully didn't cop you in case it damaged our buddy status. Good luck!

D

Deleted member

Just going to post a few more thoughts before I go. Not sure when the Day is ending.

If Zeke flips town, I still think it's worth looking at the other uncap votes. #220 is such a softball question from GLG.
As for Whippy, requesting a modkill (before we claimed our results!) and saying that we shouldn't get a pass as the cop... makes me feel like you're not interested in town winning this game. If they are town, it seems like NeaTo still has a real big chip on his shoulder.

My #232 was meant to imply that our role was worth more than Pokechu's without outright saying it. I'm sure some people didn't catch that (and I guess we'll see whether Zeke was trying to rolefish us), but I had some **** Gumshoe avatars lined up for the next round of crumbs. I knew it was bad luck as soon as we rolled cop, but I'm sorry about how this one turned out.

Anyways, that's probably enough for now. Go town.
Honestly if you're a cop, I dont understand why you went so hard after me. Dunno if it was the joke or an explanation that I made that was not satisfactory.

Plus, I dont get why with a relatively good amount of time before the deadline, you pr Utian made the reveal and started making accusations to make me vote uncap. I got a suspicion that you had the possibility position but could also be bluffing. Regardless, since you kept just coming right after me, it didn't really made me comfortable voting for you since it just seemed you or utopian were cornering me to vote.

All in all, I wont take back my claim that Im a townie that you'll see soob enough given my votes. All in all, I just hoped this game to go a bit better without the editing stuff but I committed a mistake in that regard :b.

D

Deleted member

Also I liked emblemier explanation and if the "police" survives or is uncapped tomorrow that woul feel weird.

Uncap Pokechu

Hope you guys can win for town

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The fact that people are debating whether to SAVE the definitely clear cop or the possibly town pokechu makes me a little worried.
Why wouldn't both scum teams target you tonight resulting in a nightkill? We won't be able to see your results of the next phase anyway.

Top Bottom