• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
That post is "their view on Raz doesn't add up" without any substance to go off on. Could you elaborate? Hell, out of curiosity, what do you think our view on Raz is exactly? The issue is that you state that you agree with your predecessor when, if I recall correctly, his reason for disliking us was the way we handled the Soup wagon/early game. So what is it, do you not see how our views on Raz add up or do you not like how we handled the early game?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Day 1.1 Votecount

Votelog:
1. HollowNote
2. Handorin - ScaryLB59
3. Gargaglione - Make it Rain!
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) Handorin>Soup
5. Gorf - Gargaglione>Soup
6. Raziek
7. Potassium - Soup
8. dabuz
9. Top Deck BLS - Make it Rain!
10. Fandangox - Gorf>Soup
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59 - Fandangox

Votecount:
1. HollowNote
2. Handorin
3. Gargaglione -
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry) - Gargaglione, Top Deck BLS,
5. Gorf - Fandangox
6. Raziek
7. Potassium -
8. dabuz
9. Top deck BLS - Make it Rain!, Potassium, Gorf, Fandangox,
10. Fandangox - ScaryLB59
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59 - Handorin

Not voting: HollowNote, Handorin, Gargaglione, Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry), Gorf, Raziek, dabuz, soup, Fandangox, Gova, ScaryLB59

Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
-snip-

This is your commanding officer speaking. I'm now here to get things back in line I'm replacing the weak willed soup slot I'm here to kick some ***. I go harder than Gaia the Dragon Charger and I hope someone brought a Salvage for those two heads in the Make it Rain slot. I agree with Soup and Raz on their negative look at Make it Rain's slot. Their view on Raz just doesn't add up. If they want their vote on us to go anywhere, they would do well to pursue it now while someone is here.

We both read the thread and caught up. We're ready to do a little AMA right now, so Ask Me Anything. I'm going to play this game as transparent as possible. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you will die, but with superior leadership, we will emerge victorious as a glorious town revolution. Bring forth the questions.

Vote: Make it Rain
Cool job agreeing. What else do you have?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Also, since you asked so nicely, let's put the time into proving why your slot is scummy, based on your predecessor's actions!
No, I don't. Everyone on me has made little to no reason. You haven't done anything different than the people already voting me, but you could change that. Right now I'm contemplating voting you back because your vote is probably the worst of them all, let alone your justification for it.
It was weird how he jumped on that vote when there were a lot worse votes out there.
If my wagon got anything going we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't sitting here with a confused look on my face wondering what the **** people want out of me? The likely answer is a reaction but this is probably the worst way to do it.
This is a post of soup that's part of a larger category of his posts where people just spend time explaining to him why wagons exist. It reeks and develops into barely anything. Like the one below here.
Well yeah, but I don't want people to use me as a scapegoat honestly. It's so easy to get on this wagon right now and what's worse is that I shouldn't be the one having to think about all that. People should be here analyzing what they think of the wagon, let alone me.
------------
I don't feel the pressure though. I know this wagon has no merit and nobody has bothered to change that. I think even in RVS, there would be somewhat of a reason, but it's not the case here. If I had to pick one person out of this whole situation right now who bothers me the most, it would likely be MiR for reasons already stated. I think I might have been wrong to respond aggressively towards your vote however, because you managed to explain your thought process to me and now we actually have something to talk about. Do you agree with me on MiR?
+
Which I appreciate. I'm alright with being the center of attention I guess but it makes me uneasy regardless. I'm waiting on MiR because I have nothing besides an assumption, and I would to get in his head more and know what he was thinking before I made that call. I'm not intent on making a vote unless I feel somewhat strongly about.
#112. I can't say anything more until I hear from himself.
And these post is a category of posts which show his adamant sticking to MiR as a way to advance the game, when there was so much content out there. It, once again, reeks.
What do you want? A vote? As if that will change anything? I've stated my dislike on him and it's his turn to follow up on it.
Something. Anything. This cryptic nonsense really needs to stop as it's getting on my nerves. You people don't need to treat me like I just got out of my first game.
I don't know, I'm trying to be less agitated and try and play off more levelheaded. I feel like my aggression is usually wrong and gets people to look at me worse, so I figure a more passive approach could help me and others, but I'm really assuming that you thought otherwise. I get the feeling you think that because I'm not acting like that, it's suspicious, right? This is my only literal assumption I can get right now because you haven't said anything to me that isn't just looking for reactions.
I mean it in the sense that he went and turned something around and made it Raziek's job to explain his own vote. I can see how he might use this as a way to read Raz in his own way but if MiR snapped back at me I might have been able to read into why he did what he did in the first place, his whole disposition on me seems like he isn't intent on doing that and he's playing more to an image than scumhunting. I don't know why if I was the center of attention for him he would ignore me calling him out on his vote in the first place.
Because for how long I talked about my Raz read (after inquiry), too much time was spent on it. My main focus was always you. I made a few mentions that your slot is the one I find scummiest. These posts kinda highlight why we find him particularly scummy. His insistence that he wasn't being pressured despite being so clearly defensive to an RVS case suggests a guilty conscious and the fact the continues to deny it despite how transparently agitated he is is not good in this instance. The fact he continued to throw our name in the dirt yet not put his money where his mouth is and vote us is odd. His play was not townie, contrary to Raz's ****, and him having a moment of trying to read people in a game where scum actually have a motive to hunt scum means little to me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ebwop: sorry man, pre-set smileys just look bad to me, at least smashboards smileys are not on the level of skype's though.
Oh man Skype's are so bad and they ruin the format of your text by stretching the line and their stupid animation is so annoying.

This guy knows what's up, he's obviously town

Kantrip

Kantplay
At Gabe. Well their votes were in the very beginning of the game, with no reasons stated. I took it as RVS because of that. That said now that you mention it, I would like to know @ Kantrip Kantrip Why did you join MiR's vote?

@MakeItRain Why change votes from Handorin to Soup? What's your take on his reaction on the wagon?
It looked like MiR was getting a wagon rolling on a player whose reaction would give us insight into his alignment. Sounds like the kind of ride I wanna hop onto.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I thought we may've been on to something, Gorf, but I'm coming out of this with a town-lean on Soup after we talked him down. Slight, but it's there.

Reason being is that his concern over the wagon seems that he genuinely doesn't want to see a ML over stupid ****. He's not thinking solely out of self-preservation. If it had been the latter I'd have been more worried, and seeing where his head is at (reads-wise) after the wagon just makes me feel better about it overall.
What's your read on Gorf as of this post Raz?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Town-lean, as of then, and also as of now.
Awesomerino.

Contemplating just copypasting my notes into the thread because I'm too lazy to write out things again, but at the same time I don't want to share everything in there (oh man he's hiding stuff, scum). Meh, I'll just throw some of my questions out and share my reads on a few central issues. If anyone wants something in specific just ask.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your question was pointless.

The only correct answer "You did it to get reads/generate pressure/get our of RVS" leads nowhere even if I provided it.

Both of you know damn well that I don't participate in giving momentum to RVS wagons that I don't think will lead anywhere. That's why I let the wagon do its own thing and then talked to Soup myself to actually gain some information on him and his reads.

Gorf, can you explain to me why you're holding a scum read on Soup even after the wagon's conclusion? I was with you on his reactions seeming entirely too concerned with it (while he was saying otherwise), but I changed my mind after he explained himself. What made you stick to that read? Any post in specific?
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary What do you think of this explanation by Raz? Do you buy it?

#HBC | Gorf

I still know nothing about you and what you think are important views. You've done exactly what Soup told me he's weary of you about early on, and NOW is when it's starting to rub me the wrong way. Put yourself out there for me. I wanna know what your stance is on this Soup wagon. Where's your head at? I don't care if you're active or passive, but let me see where your head is at.

Kantrip

Kantplay
How are any of those relevant? Legitimately wondering.
Is this in response to the reads I asked for? I don't see why you can't at least give me the courtesy of answering. You can give it in three words like Gorf did, I don't need reasoning.

If you must know, sometimes I remember how certain players obtain reads or I find myself meshing with their thought processes in certain games. I see some posts from certain players and think about how X player would read that post. So I ask that player about the post and see if they respond similarly to what I'd expect. For example, asking Raziek for his read on Gorf and asking Gorf for his read on soup when I did further up the page.

#HBC | Gorf

Top Bottom