• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
But yeh, Soup really didn't redeem himself. I don't see how some slots felt better about him on a whole when Gorf is very accurate in that the things he's saying are very different than the things he was doing. He was threatened about the simplest of RVS wagons enough to start getting massively defensive and that was ****ing weird. Him saying he townreads all of the active slots at the moment doesn't redeem him--that's so easy to say. The fact that he continued to be adamant about the pressure he was getting that wasn't bothering him and then kept trying to explain away (very poorly I might add) why he reacted in such a bad way does not make me feel better about that slot. It's real convenient for him to say "I'm threatened by #HBC" when Gova just said it and it doesn't even make sense because Marshy/Ryker/Zen/Kevin and other notorious #HBC members aren't even present in the game. The only real ones you have are me on occasion, Soup himself, and Gorf. That's it.

Hell, Raz, that's something you pointed out so I don't see why you think that wagon's ended. Gorf and I still do not like Soup and both our votes are still there.
This.

C'mon Raz, Soup has -SAVE MY HIDE- written all over him.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Make it Rain! Make it Rain!
I see the intent that you've pointed out in the question but I gotta ask why so early in the game to ask such a loaded question? Is the more to it than just pushing Raz early since he's a slow starter?

I see soup as null. I don't really wanna read further because I'm not sure on if he'll stay in the game (hope he does!!) and how to read sad/angry soup. Gorf is making a really compelling argument tho.

#HBC | Gorf

This is whack.

I did not "Dig my heels into the dirt."

I ignored your ****ty question that had no substance and no direction to go afterwards, and decided to do my own thing and find out a little bit about some players I don't know, while the Soup wagon progressed.

There WAS NO STANCE TO TAKE. I had nothing to say about it, because I can attribute no clear pro-town or scummy motive to you starting the wagon at that point.
Agreed. @ Make it Rain! Make it Rain! you're delusional.

#HBC | Gorf

Again, Soup had been posting responses and we had votes from Gorf and Potato as well as comments and interaction between Potato and Gorf. If he disliked the RVS wagon so much, why didn't he analyze those votes or the interaction between Potato/Soup? It's a stretch to say there was a lot of content but it's also a load of horse**** to say there was absolutely none.
Totally agree. Soup is a walking contradiction man, don't ya see it? His vibes that he's telling us is that he's gonna wear the leader hat and like point us in a right direction, but he like out of RVS, just doesn't man. Instead, when he complains and fades away, Fanny comes in here and does something to do just that, and Soup, Mr. ALL KNOWING THIS IS PRESSURE MAN, just pulls up his big boy pants and shrugs it off, RATHER THAN LETTING IT GO SOMEWHERE. He's too weary about being put under pressure, something he himself admits to not being good under. That's the actual meat of this. When he's not already reacting. All the reacting stuff is where he starts the spilling his guts and where you guys think he's all good. But trust me little dudes, he's soooooooooo scum. The toast's never been stronger with this one man! Down with the right wing! Live long and free :)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Won't be back in the thread tonight, have work to do. See you sometime tomorrow evening probably.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
So the question was ****, and you admit it was ****, but because I didn't want to touch that ****, I'm scummy?
For the last time, No. That's not why.

How about I didn't want to bother wasting time on a dead end?

There is nothing to gain like you seem to think there is in your 249.

Seriously. Map this out for me. Say I gave you the answer I would have given "It's RVS".

Where does it go after that?
I ignore your response and still hate your initial entrance into the game because it's still why I hate you. What part of "it was the cherry on top of the actual point of my distaste" did you miss?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
lol wat? what is his initial entrance into the game? you talkin about him asking about garglione?

#HBC | Gorf

this is the order of events, what the hell is there to analyze here? the other people voting dont even seem to matter, you asked why you would start a wagon on soup which as i mentioned previously i see no way to take a stance on that. is because it's rvs a stance? is because you can a stance?

this is what we're talking about right?

also, how the hell do you multi quote? everytime i hit reply it scroll me down to the bottom of the page and then i have to scroll back up
Yea I know right -.-

And then Soup replaced out. Nice. Told you you'd need a replacement Ruy.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
hmm idk, still seems like bullcrap to me. it's like asking if someone is town/scum and they refuse to answer. it's not like you are gonna

what's beforehand?
before he answered our jab at him

aka this:
So HollowNote is new, and I don't know Gargaglione.

Who is you, Gargaglione? I've heard your name, but we've never had the pleasure.
Word.

Are you any good? :o
Actually, Gorf, tell me how I should feel about Gargaglione. How do you best read this slot?
this is what i don't like raz for

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah you nailed scum in those 3 posts gg #gotem /s

i'm not buying your dislike of him from that

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
also soup with the ragequit

Taking this out of game context, feel better man. This game can suck from time to time (I've had a lot of frustrations with it recently) and the best thing to do now and again is to take time off and come back later when you feel that itch. If your passion reignites, baller, come back and play in a game with a playerlist you like. If it doesn't, stick around in DGames Social and stuff and still be a cool guy. Even if we're built on this game, we're still a community outside it.

#HBC | Gorf

:gova: :gova:

Yea but for real peace out. I needed to cool off of mafia to let myself focus on real world ****, mafia takes up a hefty amount of time that, if you can't spare, you shouldn't spare. Just stick to not playing for a while (It'll be easy after you're not in a game and not talking about or around it) and if you feel chillin and bored one day just say "Ehh **** it" n getcho ass back.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
yeah you nailed scum in those 3 posts gg #gotem /s

i'm not buying your dislike of him from that
And there's a reason my vote's still on Soup's slot. I do have my distaste for Raz but it's three posts out of the course of the game as compared to the entirety of Soup's play at the moment. If you think I'm swinging for the fences on something like that, you're ********.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Its that the main reason, coupled with the lack of initiative? Cause other players have entered the game in a similar way @ Make it Rain! Make it Rain! what do you think of scary, dabuz, and Handorin?
Handorin at least voted somewhere, but he's made like three posts and I've yet to see him really get his head into the game. Don't know if he ever will, but I've played maybe one game with Hando, so I don't know what to expect of him. Scary's got like 5 or 6 and he's at least trying to feel slots out. His first couple of posts were jokey but his third one contained a vote, RVS or not, from what I remember of his early posts this hasn't changed.

Dabunz posted a wall, I skimmed it, **** dabunz.

#HBC | Gorf

Actually thinking back Dabunz entrance is had me feeling JUST like how I was feeling about em in Luigi's: Just shrugging it off and letting him keep to his own little stuff.

Lemme read back.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Handorin at least voted somewhere, but he's made like three posts and I've yet to see him really get his head into the game. Don't know if he ever will, but I've played maybe one game with Hando, so I don't know what to expect of him. Scary's got like 5 or 6 and he's at least trying to feel slots out. His first couple of posts were jokey but his third one contained a vote, RVS or not, from what I remember of his early posts this hasn't changed.

Dabunz posted a wall, I skimmed it, **** dabunz.
I asked you for Handorin and Scary cause I felt they entered the game in a similar way to Raz, and I added Dabuz cause he questioned you about it, but you left him out >:V Will re-read his posts.

I feel the same about Scary. He has at least made some questions to other players.
@ Handorin Handorin how do feel about Raz Vs MiR? Soup's reaction to the wagon?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I asked you for Handorin and Scary cause I felt they entered the game in a similar way to Raz, and I added Dabuz cause he questioned you about it, but you left him out >:V Will re-read his posts.

I feel the same about Scary. He has at least made some questions to other players.
@ Handorin Handorin how do feel about Raz Vs MiR? Soup's reaction to the wagon?
There's a massive difference to how Raz approached early game and how those two (at least Scary) did.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I feel like you guys are posting too much and I haven't read anything since page 3. I can get to it tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

Why wouldn't you cap Gheb?

Why Raziek?

Huh, town "slip"?

Let me know what you get out of Raz's answer to the question.

Hm, you're overreacting to this but considering how quick town has been to quick lynch **** RVS wagons for the past few games I can completely understand your frustration.

Now that Soup knows this is a pressure wagon for the sake of pressure, what did -you- get out of the wagon?

@Soup: What's wrong with MiR in particular? Hasn't he done what a few other people did so far, RVS vote for the sake of it?
@Gargaglione

Thoughts on this?
Yep. It's like the exact same. Just little prickles at certain points.

Dabuz, when you read this I want to see a complete wrap up of what your thoughts are at the moment. Don't give me any quotes, no one liners. Just write a cohesive summary of where your head is at. What are some of your significant reads? Write out how you got there. Give me substance.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Just noticed.

As the day begins after a sound night, it seems someone has died.

Inglorious ******* (Gheb_01/JTB) Vanilla Townie has died after receiving two incaps.

Day 1 begins, with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

1. HollowNote
2. Handorin
3. Gargaglione
4. Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
5. Gorf
6. Raziek
8. dabuz
9. soup
10. Fandangox
11. Gova
12. ScaryLB59

Not voting: HollowNote, Handorin, Gargaglione, Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry), Gorf, Raziek, dabuz, soup, Fandangox, Gova, ScaryLB59

Deadline set for February 2nd 11:59 PM CST
@Potassium is omitted from the player list and the not voting list. He is in the initial player list at the OP. Mistake?

#HBC | Gorf

No, I mean I'm telling you to refer to the OP, not the playerlist posted. I'm sure RR will clarify when he posts a votecount but he's registered as signed up. It's a 13 man setup.

Top Deck BLS

Ryker|Sephiroth

This is your commanding officer speaking. I'm now here to get things back in line I'm replacing the weak willed soup slot I'm here to kick some ass. I go harder than Gaia the Dragon Charger and I hope someone brought a Salvage for those two heads in the Make it Rain slot. I agree with Soup and Raz on their negative look at Make it Rain's slot. Their view on Raz just doesn't add up. If they want their vote on us to go anywhere, they would do well to pursue it now while someone is here.

We both read the thread and caught up. We're ready to do a little AMA right now, so Ask Me Anything. I'm going to play this game as transparent as possible. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you will die, but with superior leadership, we will emerge victorious as a glorious town revolution. Bring forth the questions.

Vote: Make it Rain

Top Bottom