• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
what is the issue at hand, i'm confused.
That makes two of us.

You (Politoed) called me scum DIRECTLY in your 235 for refusing to answer it.

I explained why I didn't, and now that's not the issue at hand? The ****, man?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
what is the issue at hand, i'm confused.
He thinks our ire lies completely in the question we asked and his response to it; it's not. Our ire with him lies first and foremost with the fact that he dodged everything going on and then the fact that he dug his heels in the dirt when tried to get him to take a stance. I've seen him cockblock direction out of RVS for the dumbest of reasons before but he at least tried to generate some type of stances out of it. This is different.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I think MiR's issue is not that Raz didn't have a deep reasoning for avoiding the question (cause its RVS, of course there isn't) its more about the lack of initiative of just not answering at all.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
That makes two of us.

You (Politoed) called me scum DIRECTLY in your 235 for refusing to answer it.

I explained why I didn't, and now that's not the issue at hand? The ****, man?
No, I'm calling you scummy for being non-committal and sidelining in a period of the game where mafia absolutely love to avoid the **** out of taking stances on things actually going on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This is whack.

I did not "Dig my heels into the dirt."

I ignored your ****ty question that had no substance and no direction to go afterwards, and decided to do my own thing and find out a little bit about some players I don't know, while the Soup wagon progressed.

There WAS NO STANCE TO TAKE. I had nothing to say about it, because I can attribute no clear pro-town or scummy motive to you starting the wagon at that point.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
see, thats where im confused, what kind of stance could possibly be taken at that point in time. if you had asked me i would have answered it's rvs/youhadnoreason/loldunno

also feel like you're over exaggerating him digging his heels in

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
This is whack.

What part of "I'm not responding to this" isn't digging your heels in the dirt?

I ignored your ****ty question that had no substance and no direction to go afterwards, and decided to do my own thing and find out a little bit about some players I don't know, while the Soup wagon progressed.

There WAS NO STANCE TO TAKE. I had nothing to say about it, because I can attribute no clear pro-town or scummy motive to you starting the wagon at that point.
S
Yeh, sure, continue to miss the point, please. It's not about the fact that you didn't answer our ****ing question, it's about the fact that you dodged a stance before and after we tried to prod you for one. PLEASE stop looking at this one instance. That's not the ice cream of the case, that's not even the whipped cream, it's the ****ing cherry on top.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
This is whack.

You ignored it at first, then flat-out refused to answer it later on. That ain't ignoring.

Keep things in context. This was 5 posts into the game. You had nothing to lose and momentum to gain yet chose to do nothing with it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
see, thats where im confused, what kind of stance could possibly be taken at that point in time. if you had asked me i would have answered it's rvs/youhadnoreason/loldunno

also feel like you're over exaggerating him digging his heels in
Again, Soup had been posting responses and we had votes from Gorf and Potato as well as comments and interaction between Potato and Gorf. If he disliked the RVS wagon so much, why didn't he analyze those votes or the interaction between Potato/Soup? It's a stretch to say there was a lot of content but it's also a load of horse**** to say there was absolutely none.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
This is whack.

Can someone bring up the question that was asked?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Vote: Soup
Nvm Gorf.
Found a better wagon. I bet Raziek is willing to join me on this one too.
lmao i wouldn't waste my time capping gheb if anything i didnt remember that was a thing in fire+lightning and honestly im kinda sour about it because that's a slot gone to waste and one that is town for that matter

get at me
Vote: soup
What did you forget was a thing in F&L?
i forgot that if both scum capped someone it would kill them
Vote: Soup
you guys should just quicklynch me and follow the same procedure and sinkhole SWF town continues to go into
i mean im in a position where i know it's RVS but i know someone is going to misread my apathy and try to snowball a case on me because of my very sensitive reaction to gheb dying at the start of the day but hey

i want MiR to actually give me somewhat of a reason
I'd love Raziek to analyze why I would start this bandwagon on you.
this is the order of events, what the hell is there to analyze here? the other people voting dont even seem to matter, you asked why you would start a wagon on soup which as i mentioned previously i see no way to take a stance on that. is because it's rvs a stance? is because you can a stance?

this is what we're talking about right?

also, how the hell do you multi quote? everytime i hit reply it scroll me down to the bottom of the page and then i have to scroll back up

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Again, Soup had been posting responses and we had votes from Gorf and Potato as well as comments and interaction between Potato and Gorf. If he disliked the RVS wagon so much, why didn't he analyze those votes or the interaction between Potato/Soup? It's a stretch to say there was a lot of content but it's also a load of horse**** to say there was absolutely none.
where did you ask him to analyze that stuff, cuz you didn't and he didn't feel it was important to talk about

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ebwop, i dont think you did

wooooooow why do i have to wait 15 seconds before posting again :mad:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Just keep clicking the reply button on posts you want to quote. They will all pile up at the end. @ Gova Gova
yeah i did that but when i click the arrow it takes me down to the text box so then i have to scroll alll the way back up to the next post i want to qoute

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ebwop, i mean when i click reply it takes me down to the text box, then i have to scroll

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
this is the order of events, what the hell is there to analyze here? the other people voting dont even seem to matter, you asked why you would start a wagon on soup which as i mentioned previously i see no way to take a stance on that. is because it's rvs a stance? is because you can a stance?

this is what we're talking about right?
but it's still

not about the question

holy **** how often do i have to reiterate it. i don't care so much about his response to the question. that's moderately okay in isolation. it's the **** beforehand that i don't like because it's exactly what i expect scum to do in rvs--find the least committal way to enter the game and then take that route.

also, how the hell do you multi quote? everytime i hit reply it scroll me down to the bottom of the page and then i have to scroll back up
that's how i've been doing it

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
hmm idk, still seems like bullcrap to me. it's like asking if someone is town/scum and they refuse to answer. it's not like you are gonna
but it's still

not about the question

holy **** how often do i have to reiterate it. i don't care so much about his response to the question. that's moderately okay in isolation. it's the **** beforehand that i don't like because it's exactly what i expect scum to do in rvs--find the least committal way to enter the game and then take that route.

that's how i've been doing it
what's beforehand?

cause this is the only post raz made before those posts i quoted up there

At least Gheb won't be salty about getting lynched?
and for that matter, how is your post committal? non-committal reasoning sounds like bs to me

hmmm??

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ebwop getting anything out of them saying yeah i'm town/no im not scum

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So the question was ****, and you admit it was ****, but because I didn't want to touch that ****, I'm scummy?

How about I didn't want to bother wasting time on a dead end?

There is nothing to gain like you seem to think there is in your 249.

Seriously. Map this out for me. Say I gave you the answer I would have given "It's RVS".

Where does it go after that?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
scary pls thoughts? are you still confused

handorin where'd you go? :(

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm trying to see what MiR really is trying to get out of this.

Both you and Raz have shown that the question was bad and was essentially a loaded question because regardless of answer, MiR could've done whatever with it. I think Raz pointed it out that we were five posts into the game or so and then that got thrown out. I'm puzzled in how can you make commitment five posts into d1.

@ Gova Gova , what am I looking for in this?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/Replace out

I was gonna make a huge rant-filled post as to why MiR is being a ****** but I'd rather not be like that and I realize that I'm burning myself out in Mafia. I don't want to this make this game more trouble than it's worth as I genuinely just do not want to ****ing deal with this game at all.

I think I'm done for a while after Unlimited ends.

#HBC | ѕoup

Don't let MiR make conclusions based on nothing. His post on me reeks that he's just trying to make something stick instead of actually reading me. He didn't delve into anything I said and just tried to shrug it off and latch onto Gorf's assumption with little to no explanation of his own, add in a bunch of superficial words like 'defensive' and 'easy' and pretend it looks pretty.

Look at Kantrip more. Don't let him get away with not posting. Put Kantrip into a position where he's pressured and he'll reveal his alignment.
Don't let Dabuz make posts #144. Make sure he follows up on what he's doing.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Actually @ Make it Rain! Make it Rain! I get why you don't like Raz avoiding the question, regardless of how useful an actual response would have been, but after re-reading Dabuz asked that why Raziek, and you stated at #228. "Answered"

I didn't really catch that part, can you state why Raziek at all? After all the only post Raz made before you first mentioned him was about Gheb being salty. After that, your first mention of Raz was asking "i bet he would join on the wagon too" or something like that, at your soup vote.

So to make it short: Can you elaborate more on why Raz in specific?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm trying to see what MiR really is trying to get out of this.

Both you and Raz have shown that the question was bad and was essentially a loaded question because regardless of answer, MiR could've done whatever with it. I think Raz pointed it out that we were five posts into the game or so and then that got thrown out. I'm puzzled in how can you make commitment five posts into d1.

@ Gova Gova , what am I looking for in this?
is MiR scum? is Soup scum? is MiR town? is Soup town?

why

k

should be looking for scum obv

@ Fandangox Fandangox

he asked raz because he knows raz has trouble getting into the game; he mentioned that in his post

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, you're noting important things.

Why don't you just stay in?
I really need a break. A serious break. I'm not gonna ban myself like Zen but this is seriously getting at me. I haven't truly enjoyed a Mafia game in a long time and I'm not enjoying myself here. I want to play something and have fun, not feel like it's a chore.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Raz said:
Gorf, can you explain to me why you're holding a scum read on Soup even after the wagon's conclusion? I was with you on his reactions seeming entirely too concerned with it (while he was saying otherwise), but I changed my mind after he explained himself. What made you stick to that read? Any post in specific?
I just don't think his explanation is legit. I think what he did was scummy in spite of his explanation.

Top Bottom