• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

if you were to reach lylo youd know 100% sure that gorf was scum considering the cop investigation between us. that said i wouldnt actually want you to lynch him cuz his scumplay here was better than most others and id much rather him win than the other scum

so

lynch me and i flip scum = good for you. unfortunately this isnt a reality

lynch me and i flip town = you have gorf confirmed scum but its prolly gonna be kingmaker and you ask yourself if you think he deserves the win (he does)

lynch gorf and he flips scum = good job ryker. you get to go to lylo with me cuz neither of us are likely to be incapped. doesnt that sound like fun to you?

lynch gorf and he flips town = you have me as confirmed scum and i say "okay ryker. you can lynch me now. both of us lose this game" and i have no way to wiggle out of the noose considering my slots been on the ****list thanks to ****ing toad playing like **** since d1

this is all assuming the kill goes through tonight which i believe it will. anyways last post for awhile peace thread

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I deleted a large post of theory.

I'm assuming Marshy is DC. I think it's Vult, tbh. What makes you cross him off your list.
The way Dabuz treated the hollow slot makes me think of Dabuz using em as an out, just to a lesser degree that he treated Hando. I guess he just chose to fall onto Hando but they were both simply safe play reads for em to me. Plus, truth be told, I've liked Vult's play.

im pissed that im getting lynched over your obvious scumbag ***. you did a good job of riding townies ****s this game and they ate it up like complete *******es

gorf JUST said that he has 2 townreads but would no lynch tomorrow. does no one see how ******** that is to do as town? if youre town and you have a townread in mylo YOU ****ING LYNCH SO THE TOWNREAD DOESNT GET NKILLED

how am i getting lynched over this OBVIOUS mother****ing scum
Bro. Relax.

Yes. I'd no lynch tomorrow regardless of the fact that I have two townreads. Believe it or not, I know I can be wrong. If scary and vult are the only three left in lylo what the **** am I gonna do? You're over exaggerating the **** out of every move I make man.

youre a ****ing idiot

how the **** are YOU of all people gonna try to preach to town about how obvious the crumbs are WHEN YOU IGNORED HIS CRUMB OF YOU/ME BEING SCUM TODAY UNTIL I ****ING FORCED YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. IF YOU WERE TOWN YOUDVE VOTED ME IMMEDIATELY AT THE START OF THIS DAYPHASE BECAUSE IDVE BEEN 100& SCUM FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE

anyone who is town and wants to lynch me over gorf doesnt know how to scumhunt
Dude. I didn't really think about that being a crumb in and of itself. I remembered that that post left a weird impression on me when he madee it, and when it was pointed out it was pretty obvious. Sorry man but I've been mobile since like Thursday night so I haven't had much convenience to look around the thread n shiz. At this point it's obvious, but you already got two votes on you so it's all good.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf What do you think were Gova's investigations?
Me + NBH n himself + Raz if that's a thing, probz Raz + Garg if it's not a thing since he died right away and Gova came in splashing with that Raz read. Idk about another investigation.

i called raz obvtown just so potato could die. potato isnt someone you want in endgame trust me. i dont regret it. my reasons werent weak they were right. get the **** outta hear vult not my fault youre a robot who doesnt know how to lynch scum without being served a case on a silver platter
This could be the same argument made for you wanting to off townies D2 btw. Ya know, your partner's incapped and on the brink of death, you'd DEFINITELY rather pursue your incap. Right?

oh yo btw

ryker if you lynch gorf today and he flips town (he wont) then how about you just lynch me tomorrow? you said youre shot to hell this game. going this route tests your ability to read gorf (you were right about him before you flopped for whatever dumb reason today) and the worst that happens is you ensure that both of us lose. not a bad ending right?
DIS GUY.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Me + NBH n himself + Raz if that's a thing, probz Raz + Garg if it's not a thing since he died right away and Gova came in splashing with that Raz read. Idk about another investigation.
If you then agree that Gova investigated Marshy+You then the following is a really good point:

youre a ****ing idiot

how the **** are YOU of all people gonna try to preach to town about how obvious the crumbs are WHEN YOU IGNORED HIS CRUMB OF YOU/ME BEING SCUM TODAY UNTIL I ****ING FORCED YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. IF YOU WERE TOWN YOUDVE VOTED ME IMMEDIATELY AT THE START OF THIS DAYPHASE BECAUSE IDVE BEEN 100& SCUM FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE
From a town's point of view, if the confirmed comparison cop says that there is scum between you and other player a town player would have immediately voted the other player since they know they are town.

Why didn't you?

From a town's point of view, if the confirmed comparison cop says that there is scum between you and other player a town player would have immediately voted the other player since they know they are town.

Why didn't you?
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO FANNYS 2683

GORFS FAILURE TO LATCH ONTO VOTING ME WITH KNOWLEDGE OF GOVAS CRUMB IS TELLING OF A SCUMBAG WHO FORGOT TO PLAY THE ACT OF A TOWN PLAYER AND CONSISTENT WITH SCUM KEEPING HIS OPTIONS OPEN

gettin to gorf in a minute. but first! im goin to point out something for my buddy ryker

If given a chance to call all the shots in the game, then of course I'm gonna ****ing take it. I've got more confidence in Ryker's reads than in anyone else's on this site. If you're seriously telling me to not play to my reads then you're going to have to peddle your wares elsewhere...
Gorf scum. I dislike him trying to set-up impossibilities on the incap and I think the case he brought forward that lead to Dabuz's lynch was complete buns and should not have held enough water to reach a lynch.

Marshy town. I like almost every direction he's pushed, but more importantly, I had developed a town read on MiR based on their willingness to work with me through their scum read and actually try to figure out my alignment.
I'd rather deal with you telling me "I told you so" for a year than Gova saying it for 10 minutes.
LMFAO

ryker you are a ****ing riot. you wonder why i clown on your dumb ******** ass every game

#HBC | Gorf

Cuz I didn't think of it till it was pointed out in thread. I haven't had the chance to get on a computer till right now, so I didn't get the opportunity to look at it. Also, I came into toDay with Marshy being away from my scum list. When it clicked that the gorf n marshy def scum thing had to do with the cop flip it became obvious.

Yes. I'd no lynch tomorrow regardless of the fact that I have two townreads. Believe it or not, I know I can be wrong. If scary and vult are the only three left in lylo what the **** am I gonna do? You're over exaggerating the **** out of every move I make man.
this makes NO ****ing sense. if youre town in the following example

gorf / scary / vult / x

and you no lynch x is just going to kill WHICHEVER OF THOSE TWO IS ACTUALLY TOWN. that way youre deprived of your townread and an innocent with which to make the correct decision. it makes MUCH more sense to suggest a no lynch as scum to inflict the damage on town that i just described

Dude. I didn't really think about that being a crumb in and of itself. I remembered that that post left a weird impression on me when he madee it, and when it was pointed out it was pretty obvious. Sorry man but I've been mobile since like Thursday night so I haven't had much convenience to look around the thread n shiz. At this point it's obvious, but you already got two votes on you so it's all good.
100% bull****. lets ask the crowd

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND ARE TOWN I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTION

"is gorf really such a ****ing moron that he couldnt immediately identify that gova was the cop as soon as he asserted that there must DEFINITELY be scum between himself and my slot?"

the answer is no ladies and gentlemen. gova even went so far as to say "just in case raz is hammered before im back" because he WANTED town to know that **** in case he ate the bullet

This could be the same argument made for you wanting to off townies D2 btw. Ya know, your partner's incapped and on the brink of death, you'd DEFINITELY rather pursue your incap. Right?
wrong. i wanted to lynch YOU d2 which would have had me batting 500 with saving raz. not my fault town decided to **** off into their own little world

gotta whatchu gotta do brah

Cuz I didn't think of it till it was pointed out in thread. I haven't had the chance to get on a computer till right now, so I didn't get the opportunity to look at it. Also, I came into toDay with Marshy being away from my scum list. When it clicked that the gorf n marshy def scum thing had to do with the cop flip it became obvious.
100% bull****. lets ask the crowd

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND ARE TOWN I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTION

"is gorf really such a ****ing moron that he couldnt immediately identify that gova was the cop as soon as he asserted that there must DEFINITELY be scum between himself and my slot?"

the answer is no ladies and gentlemen. gova even went so far as to say "just in case raz is hammered before im back" because he WANTED town to know that **** in case he ate the bullet
HAVE l EVER TOLD YOU GUYS

THAT GORF IS SCUM

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I think that's a really huge detail to pass, wouldn't you be voting him already if so anyway?

if someones town voting me ****ing undo it. i dont want the scumbags possibly teamin up on my alpha and at the very worst you get to continue spinning the wheels of me vs gorf now that this is getting somewhere

#HBC | Gorf

I think that's a really huge detail to pass, wouldn't you be voting him already if so anyway?
Okay? I hadn't had the time to put it together till I saw it mentioned in thread. There's really no way to prove it but that's what I'm going with. I wasn't voting em cuz it didn't click that that was a crumb when I came in.

check this out guys
in case the hammer goes out while im gone

we'll lynch marshy or gorf tomorrow

one of them is definitely scum
gova claims cop and he compared me and gorf
I still say Ryker's the most likely candidate for Raz' partner :|

No one of us is NOT definitely scum, I don't get how town comes up with these ultimatums in their head.

Btw yes I'm thrilled @ Nightmare Before Hardbody Nightmare Before Hardbody
this is gorfs next post. TWO MINUTES LATER he posts this
Hell I'm game to get the flip at this point and read off of it.

Vote: Raziek

If he's town it's clear he has no fight left in em.
and ****ing hammers raz. its not a ****ing coincidence that he hammered IMMEDIATELY after the claim. it was gorfscum saying "oh ****! gova mustve compared me and marshy but if i end the day thats the best shot i have of depriving town of any more of his crumbs and cockblocking gova from expanding on his investigations" and taking advantage of raz bein -1

compare (HAR HAR) this to my behavior in which im excited and ready to lynch the **** out of gorf after literally saying i was more than down to put the play between us

lynching this ****ing clown already. all of his **** is consistent with scum and obviously so

#HBC | Gorf

Short response:

I didn't think gova was ****in cop (which is why I said that line about not getting how town comes up with these ultimatums in their head) and I was more than fine letting go of a player who's reaction to what was going on was piss poor.

Keep at it long enough and you can contrive enough reason for ANYBODY being scum. Want me to give you a run down on why scary's scum? What about why Vult is scum? Cuz I'm sure I can do it, and I'm sure you can do it better than me. Keep at it though, for as good as my scum play has apparently been you sure know how to tunnel every facet of it.

Hell that reminds me. Marshy, where does the other scum lie if I'm conquest? If I'm DC? Have you even thought of that?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
If for some reason Marshy flips town Gorf will be confirmed scum and incapped by the Mafia that is not him. We can leave him to die while lynching the other scum and win.

We can win either way, we're fine.

Short response:

I didn't think gova was ****in cop (which is why I said that line about not getting how town comes up with these ultimatums in their head) and I was more than fine letting go of a player who's reaction to what was going on was piss poor.

Keep at it long enough and you can contrive enough reason for ANYBODY being scum. Want me to give you a run down on why scary's scum? What about why Vult is scum? Cuz I'm sure I can do it, and I'm sure you can do it better than me. Keep at it though, for as good as my scum play has apparently been you sure know how to tunnel every facet of it.

Hell that reminds me. Marshy, where does the other scum lie if I'm conquest? If I'm DC? Have you even thought of that?
lol shut the **** up dude

why didnt you just claim scum and give me the win instead of damning yourself? you probably just lost the game for both of us (im town)

lol im such a bro

so if anyone is reading this and aligned with town go ahead and ask yourself one last time "do i want to win this game?" and if the answer is yes then vote gorf. 2684 and 2692 explain why hes scum. the ONLY way gorf is town in this situation is if you believe he legitimately did not pick up on govas crumb which makes no sense considering the premature hammer

tldr gorf pretty much outed himself as scum yesterday and this lynch is ******** what the **** guys

btw vult im done deliberating with you. youre either one of the ****tiest scumhunters ive ever encountered or youre scum

move your vote to gorf or im ensuring that gorf incaps you tomorrow with ryker/scary refusing to save you. this puts you on the losing side regardless of your alignment. balls in your court

nothing from mine and gorfs interactions lend themselves to believing that it must be svt. it looks like youre making a power play to seize the game from a scum perspective by justifying a lynch on both of us. in addition theres no reason to assume the opposing team will incap gorf

you dont have much time to make a decision. gorf will hammer me once he logs onto the site. move your vote or you lose with me since my townflip will ensure both ryker/scary are onboard. your choice

I'm trying to read you correctly
i see

im still not responding. answering this question tells scum the best slot to incap and sets them up to manipulate me in endgame. youve had plenty of chances to read me and you still havent acknowledged me pointing out how gorf outed himself as scum yesterday

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Unvote

I haven't commented on your Gorf posts but I agree that he is probably PCscum because he isn't voting you right now. I thought he was playing like a VI before but I'm doubting it now.

The issue is that I think you are DCscum but Ryker's latest posts have made me question that too.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
nothing from mine and gorfs interactions lend themselves to believing that it must be svt.
???

you mean s v s right? because that's what I said. you are aware that the ccop would still get different results from investigating both of you because you are on opposite mafias right?

It's not from your interactions that make me think that. it's both of your posts independently.

I haven't commented on your Gorf posts but I agree that he is probably PCscum because he isn't voting you right now. I thought he was playing like a VI before but I'm doubting it now.
this is hilarious. even my hydra partner j thought gorf was town and we argued over it a bit when he was still here. but you cant be blamed

gorf has a REALLY good scum game. we just came out a game as buddies where literally everyone thought he was town and he was only found out through endgame night actions. hes much smarter than how hes played this game and people unfamiliar with him as a player probably just gave him a pass like that other town did

Top Bottom