• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I think you're the most town atm so if we vote together we have a reasonable chance of winning.

So PC Mafia. Dabuz partner. Can you do me a favor and compile (in quotes) the votes/unvotes/his claim on that wagon? Early voters/dedicated pressurers are probably not his partner because Dabuz felt threatened enough to claim even though iirc Handorin was a completing wagon. His buddy was probably either a post-claim vote or not a voter.
Just wanna be sure, you want me to gather all the votes that the dabuz wagon had right? I can do that shortly, on phone currently.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
@ Vult Redux Vult Redux
May I get to you 2moro on this, currently fixing sleep schedule and I'm currently exhausted.
That's okay. It's still super important and high priority though so if you can come back to the thread tomorrow and invest a good chuck of time into reading up I'd appreciate it a lot.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That's okay. It's still super important and high priority though so if you can come back to the thread tomorrow and invest a good chuck of time into reading up I'd appreciate it a lot.
I'm gonna start to look into it right now since I'm being forced to stay awake due to being forced to have to pick up my niece from a fair. Was super wanting them Zzzzzzzs lol.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sorry, mobile posting and I've been running around like all day.

It's a crumb that he had a guilty between Gorf and Marshy. He wanted people exploring Marshy over me as Raz's partner because of it.
Actually this makes sense. His stance on Raz' partner was either me, marshy or Ryker. Coming from last Night I was thinking Ryker with Raz and Fandango with Dabuz. I don't really remember the connection between MiR and dabuz, but, the way yolo came into the game, I genuinely believe he didn't realize dabuz had already flipped, and I think his dabuz read was legit. His approach to Raz was brash, but out of everyone else I'd say he's most likely after Ryker.

when did you first take note he was cop
Truth be told, I thought scary was CCop after our interaction. The lack of claim made me think the cop had no good results, and no offense, but I wouldn't put it past scary to not have any noteworthy results.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
none taken buddy lol. I would easily find dumb results and be sad about it lol!

Anyway, D1 Dabuz wagon lifetime

-Gorf HoS #527
-Kanty 1st Vote #570
-Gorf Vote #591
-Garg Vote #605
-Dabuz shows concern #757
-Kanty Case/Response Wall to Dabuz #835
-Scary vote #844
-MiR concern from Dabuz #879
-Fanny vote #1010
-Xonar head wants Hando lynch over Dabuz #1194
-Dabuz Cop claim #1239
-Kanty vote moved to Hando #1255
-Garg moved vote to Hando #1294
-Scary moved vote to Hando #1311
-Gorf moved vote to Hando #1315
-GoVa discovers n0 action #1386
-Gorf moved back to Dabuz #1387
-GoVa moved vote to Dabuz #1389
-Garg moved vote to dabuz #1390
-RR Confirms setup as copy #1416
-Scary unvote #1418
-BLS votes dabuz #1420
-Raz votes dabuz #1432
-Scary vote dabuz #1460
-Kanty vote dabuz #1461
-MiR mad at #1473
-Flip at #1487

Feel Free to look further into it. This was strictly looking at vote log wrt Dabuz's wagon with some personal observations along the way that made me look at the MiR (currently NBH) slot. Have fun, be back tomorrow, going to sleep!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
okay so I was a dumbass D2 because I voted to keep Raz even though I was already 80% sure Gova was cop because he was the one who pointed out N0 action. But I got worried that Raz could be Cop because we never got to see him react to the Dabuz claim and ugh.

anyway I had thought that Marshy (and Ryker to some extent) were also operating on the assumption with posts from the former saying things like "obvtown Raz" but apparently that is not the case.

Imo there was still a little bit of ambiguity of who the Cop was going into N3. Gova did an okay job of trying to deflect with #2546 but it wasn't enough and I didn't plan well enough to drop fake crumbs to draw the nkill because I thought simply ignoring requests for a cop claim was enough to make scum question whether it was Gova or me. But as we can see I was, again, dumb. Anyway I don't think that both Mafia chose Gova was an accident; they both probably noted that he was the Cop.

But I still think there was enough ambiguity such that we can use the fact that Gova was targeted by both Mafia as valid evidence to identify players who may not have noticed. That is, I believe Gorf's and Scary's responses to my questions toDay and rule them out as scum because I don't think they "knew" that targeted Gova was the "right" choice (this is consistent with Gorf's #2563 and Scary's general absense/topics he focused on D3). This means only Fand, Marshy, me, and Ryker were following the game closely enough to see the crumbs and I am cleared by Gova's investigation.

In addition to tunneling Gorf (with weak reasoning imo), Marshy was easy to coax into looking at Fand (#2374), who was also on the PCscum side of the D2 incap wagon. He also notably didn't vote obvscum Raz EVEN THOUGH he says he picked up on Gova's crumbs!! Means he's particularly concerned with finding PCscum while systematically ignoring DCscum.

If I were RykerDCscum I would not be voting Marshy right now because I would be gunning for PCscum (Gorf/Fand) because the other scumteam poses much more of a threat than the Town at this point. That Ryker's picked up on Marshy's scumminess currently and is gunning for him (DCscum pool) rather than the PCscum pool makes me think (I'm ambivalently saying this here) he's Town.

Fand is scummy for all the reasons I noted yesterday, with particular respect to his interactions with the Dabuz wagon. Also noted is his dedication toward getting Raz (PCscum target) killed D2 (so much dedication that he neglected to make an actual vote!!!).

So here's the plan: lynch DCscum NBH now -> lynch PCscum Fand tomorrow -> win the game probably.

Vote: NBH

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf let's do this

But I still think there was enough ambiguity such that we can use the fact that Gova was targeted by both Mafia as valid evidence to identify players who may not have noticed. That is, I believe Gorf's and Scary's responses to my questions toDay and rule them out as scum because I don't think they "knew" that targeted Gova was the "right" choice (this is consistent with Gorf's #2563 and Scary's general absense/topics he focused on D3). This means only Fand, Marshy, me, and Ryker were following the game closely enough to see the crumbs and I am cleared by Gova's investigation.
you are clearing gorf FOR ACTING LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW GOVA WAS THE COP WHEN HE IMMEDIATELY CHANGED HIS VOTE TO REFLECT THAT HE DID RIGHT AFTER THE POST YOURE TALKING ABOUT

In addition to tunneling Gorf (with weak reasoning imo), Marshy was easy to coax into looking at Fand (#2374), who was also on the PCscum side of the D2 incap wagon. He also notably didn't vote obvscum Raz EVEN THOUGH he says he picked up on Gova's crumbs!! Means he's particularly concerned with finding PCscum while systematically ignoring DCscum.
me picking up on govas crumbs meant that I PICKED UP ON EITHER MYSELF OR GORF BEING SCUM YOU DIP**** MEANING I HAD 100% CHANCE OF KNOWING GORF WAS SCUM AS OPPOSED TO YOU/RAZ WHERE EITHER COULD BE SCUM

how the **** are you going to fault me for disliking fanny BEFORE you when YOU eventually came around to him too AND you still ****ing have him as scum?

i REALLY hope you are not legitimately this ********

@ Vult Redux Vult Redux

youve caught my attention with you trying to lose the game for town. lets dance

why are you trying to end the day when ryker just COMPLETELY flip flopped on my slot? you DONT see his insistence over THE PAST 3 MOTHER****ING DAYPHASES INCLUDING TODAY THAT IM TOWN AND GORF IS SCUM ONLY TO CHANGE HIS STANCE WHEN A WIN IS IN SCUMS REACH WITH A MISLYNCH TODAY QUESTIONABLE AT ALL?

why the **** would this not convenient as **** 180 NOT interest you and you instead try to gauge where it came from instead of just tossing this dayphase into the dumpster? are you literally ****ting me out of your asshole right now?

answer this in your next post

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
If you want to make a case influence my choice between gorf vs fan I'm willing to consider it.

Ryker's vote doesn't bother me much because Raz flip and Gova flip calls for 180s and if I consider what motivates that vote (i.e. "gauging where it came from") then I see it as Town. But you're right that he should be explaining it rather than me.

What's your read list?

If I were RykerDCscum I would not be voting Marshy right now because I would be gunning for PCscum (Gorf/Fand) because the other scumteam poses much more of a threat than the Town at this point. That Ryker's picked up on Marshy's scumminess currently and is gunning for him (DCscum pool) rather than the PCscum pool makes me think (I'm ambivalently saying this here) he's Town.
holy **** man

if ryker was dc scum and not voting (like he did at the beginning of the dayphase) he wouldnt be voting TO SEE WHERE HE COULD RIDE MOMENTUM FOR A MISLYNCH. theres TWO sides to rykers flip flop

the first is that hes town and he wrongly believes hes identified some sort of scumplay in my posts and has changed his vote. if thats the case then HE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN IT FOR THE SAKE OF BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THROWING THE GAME

the second is that hes just scum taking advantage of my slot cuz ive been on the ****list since d1 and he can switch his vote with no one challenging him cuz he has dumbass mother****ers like you to defend him and call him town for utterly bat**** insane and null reasons

literally all these conclusions youre pushing this lynch through are born of flawed assumptions and wrongly interpreting nulltells. you dont ****ing take who fails to notice the cop at face value. gorf as scum WOULDNT WANT TO REVEAL HE KNEW GOVA WAS THE COP for the EXACT reasons youre making this ****play and even then he DID. as scum you dont think he wouldve changed his vote to raz in that situation AFTER IT WAS ABUNDANTLY ****ING OBVIOUS GOVA WAS COP? theres motivations on both sides here vult

Ryker's vote doesn't bother me much because Raz flip and Gova flip calls for 180s and if I consider what motivates that vote (i.e. "gauging where it came from") then I see it as Town. But you're right that he should be explaining it rather than me.
no. shut the **** up with this bull**** vult. ryker was JUST as onboard with saving raz as i was except he clung onto my ****ing asshairs and made ME do all the work while he sat back

vult. look at this

ryker JUST said "oh no! im going to be in lylo where i will be framed due to how i treated raz! woe is me!"

and now hes voting me...for treating raz the way he did except actually having the towniness in my slot to ****ing do something about it? if rykers 180 is from a town perspective IT ISNT BECAUSE OF THE RAZ FLIP. its the same ****ing reason i was fighting ******* yesterday about "you dont call ryker scum JUST BECAUSE of how he treated raz because BOTH of us defended him yet we cant BOTH be scum!" so guess what? as ryker town it makes a MILLION times more sense to say "okay. marshy was wrong about raz but i need to determine his alignment off of OTHER **** since i treated raz the SAME way" aka the approach i took

you are a complete ****ing dumbass if youre legitimately trying to justify rykers vote here. shut the **** up and let him do it himself and THEN judge

What's your read list?
gorf is scum. scary is town. i THOUGHT you were town but you just blew that to all hell with this ****** game throwing push but i at least know youre not aligned with raz. ill pass judgement on fanny/ryker later because the way this game is goingll lend itself to some telling interactions today

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
gorf is scum. scary is town. i THOUGHT you were town but you just blew that to all hell with this ****** game throwing push but i at least know youre not aligned with raz. ill pass judgement on fanny/ryker later because the way this game is goingll lend itself to some telling interactions today
gorf is which scum

i dont know and i dont care. ive literally been saying all game i have no interest in this bull**** connection hunting and that individual scumminess is a much more reliable indicator of peoples alignments. do you NOT think scum would take advantage of trying to link townies to scum LIKE FANNY YOUR SECOND ****ING SCUMPICK HAS DONE? so why would i do it myself when i have much more play to analyze? and who gives a **** what scum he is at this point? scum is scum which is what we need to lynch today. once he dies town can put their effort into scumhunting without having to secondguess who is whose partner. ****s distracting

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
maybe I'd consider ryker... let's see what he thinks

Since you bring it up, I'd like to see someone else point out the crumbs actually because they can be interpreted differently by different people (I think you already know what I think) and I don't think your interpretation of them would be as helpful for anyone's reads than maybe Gorf doing it.

so vult

you are going to vote me over ****ing gorf when youve literally acknowledged that i at least make SOME town posts as opposed to gorf who i believe has just been sitting in your scumpile for awhile. then you contrast how gorf has been treating townies this game by riding gargs and govas ***** as much as he can as opposed to myself who didnt play by gargs "explain everything" rules and butted heads with gova for a while. when i came into this game on d2 and started pushing gorf as scum do you NOT think the loud manner that i did it would raise the thought of 'oh ****. maybe if i keep pushing gorf like this then gova will compare us n2 at which point my team is sunk' from my perspective as scum? contrast this to gorf who has played nice with my slot

then gorf has ignored govas crumb from the end of yesterday (and DO NOT try to give him a pass for ignoring it. i think everybody realized it at that point and i know gorf is smart enough to do so) which from his perspective would mean id HAVE to be scum but he hasnt pushed me cuz...?

which do you think is more reminiscent of a scumbag who knows peoples alignments?

i dont actually expect you to answer this. just understand what a complete and total ****ing moron youre playing as right now and i look forward to ryker getting in here while i try to discern which of you 2 has lost their ****ing mind during gametime

or if both are you town just completely losing your **** with the game on the line cuz i dont like fanny either. but whatever i need to focus on gorf right now

at one point raz called out gova as cop meaning his team knew. you are toasting a mean walrus if you dont think his partner said "oh ****! time to bus for the sake of me being on the wagon!"

and thats exactly what ****ing happened. scum bussed. the same **** i ****ing told town to look out for and the same **** that lost them the first game. the best strategy IN this game as scum is to bus

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker @ Fandangox Fandangox

failure to point out the crumbs in your next postll result in me doing it myself

lol i give vult props for not playing into my rage. smart guy. i suggest the other player slots do the same now that im officially pissed the **** off

itt

>town decides theres scum between marshy/gorf

>marshy votes gorf and continues his push since d2

>gorf says nothing about a claim thatd imply i was def scum from his perspective which makes no ****ing sense from a town perspective

>people vote marshy

this game makes a lot of sense tho! i now see why toad replaced out this *****

anyways afk for 24 hours tops dont ****ing lynch (unless its gorf. feel free to lynch him) now that this **** got poppin

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Fand is scummy for all the reasons I noted yesterday, with particular respect to his interactions with the Dabuz wagon. Also noted is his dedication toward getting Raz (PCscum target) killed D2 (so much dedication that he neglected to make an actual vote!!!).
What interactions, can you point them out? I asked you yesterday to read the intent of my vote on Dabuz, and you ignored it. What Gorf had on me for being Dabuz partner is a terrible case. Two vague posts where he threats it as distancing when its Dabuz townreading me.

Also of course I didn't ****ing vote him right away, I was pushimg on D2 to get incaped cause I thought he was Dabuz's partner so when the ****ing incap flip reveals that he was not, of course I was gonna have second thoughts.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker why Marshy over Gorf

Fandangox

Smash Lord
k, but i mean i'm not going to read into it too much because there's 3 likely candidates for his partner

you; cause he avoids taking a stance on you all of d2 and then suddenly d3 he thinks your scum; k, that's not strange
Mir; previously mentioned; it's real easy to just start distancing straight off the bat; i did it to ryker in ragnarok mafia
soup's slot; raz' thing previously mentioned; ryker's advocating his survival
Suspects Gorf/Ryker/Marshy of being Raziek's partner, this would indicate he didn't compare Raziek with any of them, as he would have probably been more specific in his suspicion.

highly plausible; and now that i re-read it; it seems really fishy

he posts to me seem to imply that soup is scum but somehow he comes out with a town read on him;
Suspects Raziek+Soup based on how Raziek reacted to Soup. I.e Ryker's replacement.

oh but gorf; i think MiR and raz is just as plausible if not more so
However seems to think Marshy (MiR replacement) is more likely.

in case the hammer goes out while im gone

we'll lynch marshy or gorf tomorrow

one of them is definitely scum
And the obvious damning one where I take that he investigated these two and got different alignments.

I want to hear from Ryker on why he prefers Gorf over Marshy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rofl. I got tagged 6 times in like 20 posts.

Marshy's scum. It makes more sense. Gorf actually pushed for the death of both Raz and Dabuz. Pre-Raz flip, I would've taken Gorf 100% of the time between the two of them, but at this point, I'm going to see Marshy lynched. I pretty much hate everything Gorf stood for whenever he talked in the mid game about Kantrip, but that's moot now. I'm over it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The way I see it is this: We're gonna lynch Marshy. He's gonna flip scum.
4-1.
NKill.
3-1.
Then either I get lynched and we lose. I get a mislynch and we lose. I get the right lynch and we win. Regardless, everything I have to do is tomorrow.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
FANNY WIT DA DISSONANCE!
Happens.

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary Gorf Vs Marshy. Who do you think is more likely to be scum and why? I recall you not liking Gorf in D1 and D2, but going by this post:

Feel Free to look further into it. This was strictly looking at vote log wrt Dabuz's wagon with some personal observations along the way that made me look at the MiR (currently NBH) slot. Have fun, be back tomorrow, going to sleep!
You may be having second thoughts?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Fandangox Fandangox
I am a bit thanks to the GoVa flip and reading back, looking for those crumbs and the probable comparison he left between the MiR slot and Raz. It is hard to ignore the pressing GoVa was doing on Raz and then him mentioning the MiR slot in the same breath.

I'm more inclined to say NBH turns up scum before Gorf based on what is given right now which is why I wanted see how it would play out. What Ryker said about Gorf actively pushing for the death of both dabuz and Raz doesn't mean too much because scum can still hunt other scum. It aids in helping him look better but it certainly isn't the end all be all as far as determining who is what.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker
Elaborate on why you would've taken Gorf over NBH to lynch pre-flip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because I've had him as scum the entire midgame and I have had WL as town. My decision to switch is COMPLETELY based on the Raz town flip in the face of the cop claim.

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary There is no comparison between MiR and Raz. There's not a ****ing chance that he pursued Raz that hard coming out of the gate if he had an aligned result. Especially with one mafiat flipped.

Top Bottom