• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hell I'm game to get the flip at this point and read off of it.

Vote: Raziek

If he's town it's clear he has no fight left in em.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not saying you, it's clear you're going off of reads, but gova's saying that one of us two is DEFINITELY scum when truth be told there is no DEFINITE. You know that. I know that. It's dumb to be so damn narrow minded when there's (still) THREE SCUMMIES running around.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - Fanangox>Raziek
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Gorf>Nightmare Before Hardbody
3. Gorf - Raziek>Raziek
4. Raziek -
5. Ryker - Gorf>Raziek
6. Fandangox - Raziek
7. Gova - Raziek
8. ScaryLB59 -

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux -
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody -
3. Gorf -
4. Raziek - Gova, Ryker, Vult Redux, Fandangox, Gorf
5. Ryker -
6. Fandangox - Vult Redux, Nightmare Before Hardbody
7. Gova - Raziek
8. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Vult Redux, Nightmare Before Hardbody, Gorf, Raziek, Ryker, Gova, ScaryLB59,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch.
Deadline set for February 24th 11:59 PM CST

Raziek was hammered flip imcoming.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No this cannot be

**** you, die scum.

No I can get out of this!

OH guess not hue hue hue hue hue hue!

Raziek DC comics Goon has been lynched, the Night ends on February 22nd 11:59 cst. (sorry people who complain about weekends)

Lets a go!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gova, The Town Comparison Cop, has died after being targeted by both mafia for incap

It is Day 4

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux -
3. Gorf -
4. Ryker -
5. Fandangox -
6. ScaryLB59 -

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux -
3. Gorf -
4. Ryker -
5. Fandangox -
6. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Vult Redux, Nightmare Before Hardbody, Gorf, Ryker, Fandangox, ScaryLB59

It takes 4 of 6 to lynch.
Deadline set for February 27th 11:59 PM CST

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I think I've figured out who the scum are but I want to hear what everyone else thinks before we set up a plan

#HBC | Gorf

Hey Ryker, what changed your mind about Raziek being scum yesterDay? D2 you were so eager to save him because he was MUCH more likely to be town than Kantrip. At least, that's the impression I got when you were pointing out the flaws in my logic, that Kantrip was far from obvtown and that Raz fit that bill better. So yea, what convinced you?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because he was the ****ing cop and he was yelling to lynch Raz.

@marshy - because seph asked and I was tangentially interested because I hang out with Gova and Raz a lot and both were in the game. Who I incap would be highly dependent on the scummate I had. However, until I figured out Gova was cop, you->vult->gorf->gova. Past that, it doesn't matter.

For the record, a scumflip in this Marshy vs Gorf does not clear the other. If Marshy flipped DC, I would clear Gorf, but that's it.

Going to bed. I'm on phone. I just closed and I open tomorrow. Leaning Gorf atm. Look forward to awaking to being framed. I can see that LyLo will likely involve me vs someone since I defended Raz and Dabuz.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
oh but gorf; i think MiR and raz is just as plausible if not more so
Should we consider looking this direction for the day? Jumping out on a limb, but how much weight should we place on this thought considering Raz flipped town and of course Gova being the CCop? Could the MiR slot be the comparison that tipped Raz to Gova? Thinking aloud lol.

I think I've figured out who the scum are but I want to hear what everyone else thinks before we set up a plan
^^^I'd like to hear these thoughts.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Should we consider looking this direction for the day? Jumping out on a limb, but how much weight should we place on this thought considering Raz flipped town and of course Gova being the CCop? Could the MiR slot be the comparison that tipped Raz to Gova? Thinking aloud lol.

^^^I'd like to hear these thoughts.
It's a crumb that he had a guilty between Gorf and Marshy. He wanted people exploring Marshy over me as Raz's partner because of it.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Well the confirmed cop said that either Marshy or Gorf are definitively scum. My guess is that at some point he compared both of these and got different alignments. Doubt it was N2 as he most likely investigated Raziek+Someone else that night.

Based on my read of Gorf, I doubt he is scum, the only thing I have going for it is that he suggested to wait for a counter claim when Dabuz claimed. I don't know if a Raziek+Ryker or Rziek+Marshy team would take the risk of defending Raziek like they did on D2. Given Gova's comments I'd be leaning on Marshy then. Gonna have to re-read.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I couldn't really assign factions right now but I am sure that one lies between (Gorf/NBH). My guess is that one would be PC.

I could see Ryker being scum but like Fanny mentioned, why would he back Raz so hard in D2?

What's your take on it man?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I couldn't really assign factions right now but I am sure that one lies between (Gorf/NBH). My guess is that one would be PC.

I could see Ryker being scum but like Fanny mentioned, why would he back Raz so hard in D2?

What's your take on it man?
I think you're the most town atm so if we vote together we have a reasonable chance of winning.

So PC Mafia. Dabuz partner. Can you do me a favor and compile (in quotes) the votes/unvotes/his claim on that wagon? Early voters/dedicated pressurers are probably not his partner because Dabuz felt threatened enough to claim even though iirc Handorin was a completing wagon. His buddy was probably either a post-claim vote or not a voter.

Top Bottom