• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
scarys largely irrelevant and i JUST explained why what he said makes sense. you went out of your way to nitpick one point (which he himself ALREADY acknowledged) and ignore the rest of his meaning with that read

id be putting my slot on the line cuz thatd mean the lynch would come down to either you or me d4 if the cop was told were of different alignments. thats more than fine with me
"Scary's largely irrelevant," said in a game with 3 scum alive and 8 players remaining. Yeah okay. Oh and I was ninja'd by your explanation, and I was talking about my attitude to my original response that you had quoted. Don't try and throw my words out of context bruh. His townread on you feels mildly unjustified. Deal with it.

yo gorf in fact i think youd LOVE for the cop to compare us yeah? that way either

a) i stop tunneling you cuz were both town

or

b) you get to flip flop your read on me which youdve been wrong about

EITHER way you get the added benefit of gauging scarys accuracy in townreading me which would be helpful in your OH SO IMPORTANT QUESTIONING of his read on me

sounds fun doesnt it?
I don't care about the cop copping us. I think you need to get your head out of your ass and read me right, but so be it. If I'm wrong wrt my read on you well then gova's probably right. You got me there bro.

So does that mean you're opposed to the cop claiming? Cuz I would love to have support for that motion.

Truth be told I didn't understand what the "outside the gorf hate" part meant, and when he explained it it made sense. Dude you don't even know what I've done all game. The only posts you've **** on from me have been after you came in, and we both know that shedding a player's play in a scummy manner is only as difficult as it is to make a comprehensible sentence. People wanna be shown your point of view. You tell. I don't know whether or not your scum read on me is credible because you've yet to explain what drove you to that point. Ya know, aside from me being obvscum, which apparently nobody really caught onto until you came in. But of course you are what games need in order to lynch scum so ya can't blame everybody else, right?

Plus, I can say the same **** about you not giving a **** about what I think of Scary's post? Why ask if I'm not feasibly allowed to question it in your eyes?
sure. "truth be told...[about]'outside the gorf hate'" when my contributions outside of disliking your slot is a read that youve gradually coming around to as well. you didnt put any effort into thinking what scary MIGHT have been trying to say but instead just took the easy route of highlighting a point that was already implied

i do know what youve done. just cuz i havent made a textbook case on you doesnt mean ive ignored your play all game and we both know i have no interest in actually doing so. townll be forced to consider your slot once raz is gone cuz these past 2 dayphases have focused on him/hando. d4ll be a fresh new start

as for the last part the difference is that i WILL admit that i engaged you regarding your question to scary because i WANT to make you look bad every opportunity i get til you die

anyways ninja. gimme a minute

nevermind. nothing i havent addressed. to answer your last question the cop can do what he wants. i imagine if he had something worthwhile hedve said so by now so i dont give a ****

#HBC | Gorf

sure. "truth be told...[about]'outside the gorf hate'" when my contributions outside of disliking your slot is a read that youve gradually coming around to as well. you didnt put any effort into thinking what scary MIGHT have been trying to say but instead just took the easy route of highlighting a point that was already implied

i do know what youve done. just cuz i havent made a textbook case on you doesnt mean ive ignored your play all game and we both know i have no interest in actually doing so. townll be forced to consider your slot once raz is gone cuz these past 2 dayphases have focused on him/hando. d4ll be a fresh new start

as for the last part the difference is that i WILL admit that i engaged you regarding your question to scary because i WANT to make you look bad every opportunity i get til you die

anyways ninja. gimme a minute
Dude. Do you not get that I've had a townread on your slot? Did that part of your catching up to play this game just slip past you. Politoed's a town read. And no I'm not going to bother justifying that. I'm curious as to why scary has you as a town read. You, marshy. And yes, I put it past Scary to justify the read on you with the Fanny point because, well, I mean he's your sheep.

Dude don't say you know what I've done. You didn't know dabuz was lynched when you joined the game. Of course town will be forced to consider my slot because that's what happens when the numbers dwindle. Good deduction skills marshy. Oh and don't worry you're definitely not hiding the fact that the bolded is what your goal's been.

yeah well i dont like just putting scary down as "the guy who sheeped marshy d2" as if thats all hes done the entirety of the game. its just gross and shows you havent been reading his posts. you can say youre trying to gauge his alignment but thats an alternative explanation to what ive postulated. i put my **** out there cuz i want town thinking about it

I KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE GORF

AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT

#HBC | Gorf

Well the Day just started so I'm assuming we have plenty of time.

I'm not saying that sheeping you is all he's done. There ya go, ya know, doing the twist with my words thing again aha! Sheeping you is the only thing that's left a lasting impression. Unfortunately trying to gauge his alignment is what I'm sticking to. Go ahead and paint it in a bad light though, it's not like you haven't done that with just about everything else I've posted.

Marshy we can be friends after all this is over again right?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If cop was going to claim, he would've claimed. I've given up fishing because cop obviously doesn't think it worth claiming.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
so I'm pretty sure we have five votes worth of support for Raz wagon??? can we get a claim from him?

#HBC | Gorf

Actually, circumstantially, I'm not sure if you would. The only part of the game where the tone was your death being certain was just before marshy stepped in. He helped save you though, so as a cop I can see that as a lucky save that, unless the end of the Day is really close and your death is apparent, you can withhold your claim to get more results.

But seeing how that's not the case there's no need to dive into that.

So Raz is that what you have to save yourself after stalling the post you promised to make yesterday, or should we continue to anticipate you bringing content to the thread?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Honestly, I'm feeling rather defeated at this point, and I don't think I've got the capacity to change people's minds here. I'm not the cop.

Gova's been sitting on me since the start of D2 without so much as a second glance at my slot, just, "I disagree." and insisting I'm scum. If anyone OTHER than him is the cop, they should probably speak up, because I can't see why he'd do so otherwise.

I don't have the material to put together a case on someone besides myself, and I've kind of worked myself into a bad spot with my hammer yesterday, but I simply DIDN'T want to die as Town, because there was always some chance that I was wrong about Kantrip. Unfortunately he wasn't scum, so I've not much to redeem me here.

I was incapped by PC, so Dabuz's partner. I have no idea why I would be incapped by him in that situation other than picking someone who wasn't around to ensure that I likely die. Either that, or some personal vengeance, which could be Ryker or Gova if they just wanted to troll me.

There's a case on Fan being Dabuz's partner which seems a stretch by Gorf, a case on Gorf by Marshy/Ryker that I still can't wrap my head around entirely, and I'm just kinda sitting here going "there's a hundred different directions people want to go, but we're all gravitating towards the "easy" lynch on me like what happened with Hando yesterday.

And given that there's 3 scum still alive, that kinda makes sense. Problem is, I don't know which of these many conflicting directions is scummy and which isn't, because the "solid townread" method that I usually use to pull myself through games doesn't hold up well in this kind of set-up, especially when there's **** being slung at every single slot.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gova's been sitting on me since the start of D2 without so much as a second glance at my slot, just, "I disagree." and insisting I'm scum. If anyone OTHER than him is the cop, they should probably speak up, because I can't see why he'd do so otherwise.
On this point, I can only assume that if he IS cop that he compared me with someone he's Townreading and got different alignments, but I have no idea who that would be. It'll at least give you guys scum to lynch after I'm dead if my hunch is correct.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
get a load of this guy

says hammering was his only option
says hammering put him in a bad spot; implying he shouldn't have done it

calls me town D2
calls me scum D3
calls me cop D3

raz can't hold onto a stance to save his life; if i was the cop, i wouldn't even need to investigate you with how obviously scummy you are. lol

anyways

i sat on you all of d2 because kantrip was way more likely to be town; you only lived cause ryker and marshy have boners for you

also, in what world does a townie try and out their only power role? like; i have a pretty good idea of who the cop is based on his play but i'm not gonna freaking try and out him.

raz is scummin it up in here

@ Fandangox Fandangox
@marshy
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

feel free to vote raz whenever

oh; that reminds me, marshy do you think scary is town all of a sudden? you said he was likely to be scum D2 but now im confused of with why you're getting up in gorf's face about him

Fandangox

Smash Lord
On this point, I can only assume that if he IS cop that he compared me with someone he's Townreading and got different alignments, but I have no idea who that would be. It'll at least give you guys scum to lynch after I'm dead if my hunch is correct.
Vote: Raziek

Why would you leave out to the open who do you think the cop is? Specially at this phase of the game?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because it's the only thing I have to explain why I think Gova's being so incessant about tunneling me constantly.

Gova, you've been exactly as forthcoming about why you think I'm scum as Marshy has about Gorf being scum, so get off your high horse.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
are you kidding me; my reasoning is literally right there in the first post of the day, and i've elaborated on some of it later when gorf asked

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, I'm back, in a MUCH better state of mind, and dying from you guys asking the helix fossil. Someone please explain why that became a thing!?!!?

I see that my read on Marshy would influence your read on me eh Gorf? Mannnnnnnnnnn.

Anyway, going with it anyway since I promised. I disliked that slot early game going all the way back to the Raz case but it steadily improved as the game went on, molding itself into a decent town read as it replaced out and fought with Kanty at the same time. Yolo, soon to be NBH replaced in and continued the momentum that MiR made against Kanty and eventually aided saving Raz. I certainly would not mind having more content that doesn't involve only you Gorf and I kinda got that from the pressure he placed on Fanny based on his play from yesterday. Rereading it, I thought that the push was at least warranted so it gave NBH a few points in my book because it opened my mind to something I missed and probably shouldn't have. With that said, I will grant to you that the content against you is still lacking a bit and that case does need to be made because I feel it can change how I feel on up to three slots (yourself, NBH, & Ryker). I mention these slots since you guys are basically going to be at each other's throats long after one of you have died. With Kanty flipping town, I am slightly confused over earlier interaction where Kanty was incriminating Gorf with diction and tone of posts, as well as wanted him dead along with NBH at some point yesterDay; while gorf was still actively wanting an uncap of Kanty. With that, and the impossibilities being set up in the incaps, that leaves Gorf at my slight scum lean.

I just started rereading the thread again since my brain feels good.

@ Gova Gova
Can you link me to the post scumming up Raz that ya made? Wanna make a special note of it since it currently looks like the thread direction since I personally think the gorf case has stalled for the moment.

#HBC | Gorf

Actually yea govas been pretty upfront with why he thinks you're scum, you're not gonna win that battle.

Go ahead and hammer if anyone wishes, we've still got time and I'd still rather use some of the Day to read before we go to the Night.

#HBC | Gorf

@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary I can feel you on the town read on the slot now (marshy tell me how that's scummy?), but if don't get how the kanty thing equates to me being a scum lean? Where do the two corrolate?

havent read anything but raz i just wanna say youre a ****ing moron if youre town and didnt go with me/ryker on gorf yesterday. we cant both be scum so you shouldve just ****ing sheeped us

reading this **** later

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

It was weird to me man.

It seemed like he wanted to push you at a few points during both of the days. I place the slight scum correlation where he flipped town combined with the impossibilities that you created with the incap scenarios that Ryker pointed out in this scum read of you. It could honestly turn out that Kanty misread you but with what Ryker pointed out for now, it'll give me the slight lean toward scum.

@ Gova Gova

because both fanny and gorf were quick to get at scary and at LEAST one of them MUST be scum. there is NO way both of those disgusting mother****ers are town so i know at least 1 scums just being quick to take advantage of scary possibly not being able to explain himself well

anyways im not hammering now. yall have the support without me and im pushing fanny/gorf so long as im alive in this game. also im waiting to see if someone buckles up for a hydra with me

#HBC | Gorf

It was weird to me man.

It seemed like he wanted to push you at a few points during both of the days. I place the slight scum correlation where he flipped town combined with the impossibilities that you created with the incap scenarios that Ryker pointed out in this scum read of you. It could honestly turn out that Kanty misread you but with what Ryker pointed out for now, it'll give me the slight lean toward scum.
Okay.

Kanty was pushing me D1 and D2, and it correlates cuz he just so happened to be incapped going into D2 right? First of all you're opening up a wide door for wifom, but wifom considered, why would I, as DC scum, make my stance the way I did when D2 opened on the player that my team incapped? Why didn't I push em, even if a little bit? Don't dive too deep into that cuz that'll just be never ending unanswerable wifom but you get the idea.

As for calling him town based off him being incapped, that was just deduction based. It's the same deduction skill gova used to pin Raz. Kantrip was incapped after hardcore defending dabuz, so I deduced that it was probz DC scum that capped em (and hey I was right), and used my read on him (of him not being scum with dabuz) to lead my save Kantrip campaign. If he had flipped capped by conquest and lived to see toDay this would shed a whole new light on this thread. But that's why I wanted Kantrip > Raz; Kantrip was just straight up more likely to be town.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
in case the hammer goes out while im gone

we'll lynch marshy or gorf tomorrow

one of them is definitely scum

Top Bottom