• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I found it scummy because you attributed value to the flip to push your personal agenda even though Garg flipping does not equal I killed him which is what you and Raz implied.

There are many possible reasons, such as the one I put forth (which I personally belive, although I am biased). I might not be right, but it's very eyebrow-raising when it fits in so well with what you were trying to do.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
...What? I just said it was worth looking into because it is.

Like what do you want me to do? Completely ignore why Garg was nightkilled by both teams and call it a day?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
^^^
okay so ryker

Your read on Raz is still only null despite this?

because it is exactly this that makes me regret switching my uncap to Raz. it's so very tempting to go running for the hills when you have a scumbuddy under fire and you don't want to risk voting him to seal his fate nor protecting him to getting associated.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
DO NOT ****ING LET MAFIA BULLY THIS DAYPHASE. WITH 3 SCUM AND 5 TOWNIES SCUM ALMOST EQUALS THE AMOUNT OF TOWNIES AND WILL TRY TO PUSH THEIR BULL**** AGENDAS THROUGH. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE **** FANNY IS BEING READ AS TOWN AFTER HIS SCUMMYASS PLAY YESTERDAY THAT GETS IGNORED FOR WHATEVER REASON
Why didn't you say anything about finding my play scummy yesterday then? J couldn't have since he was still catching up, but around page 51 you posted this:

check your skype i hit you up with our password. i like that you think the teams are dabdab/hando + gova/gorf. i think its dabdab/hando + scary/gorf with a gova safety net. raz is town
You didn't mention anything about me being possible scum back then. In the following pages you don't find anything wrong with my posts (you even OFFERED cookies to get on Raz's uncapp wagon).

The only post you seemed to have a problem with one of my posts was when you replied this:

Potato is scummy to you, yet Raz is getting your vote due to connections that have yet to be solidified/shown by quite possibly no one this game. *head-desk* I just, I'm at a lose for words. I am too tired for this and just going to leave what I said above as what you need to read.
I think its painfully obvious that If I thought that Raz was Dabuz's scumate that I was scumreading him.

You even acknowledge it on that same post above.

Fanny is one of the only outliers I see that truly believe he is scummy and morely based on connections to dabuz that are paper-thin.
So what changed between then and now? Why didn't you call me out on any of this the previous phase?

If nightmare doesn't make a real case on gorf I am going to lose it. Iirc it is weak and the fact that he is pushing it as though gorf's scumminess is obvious feels fake
dont worry vulty poo. its coming. just be patient cuz im relying on the j half for this

serious question tho dude

why as scum would i push against gorf so hard with no reasoning? hes not the easiest target considering his high activity level and heavy thread presence. yeah its wifom but i think youd agree with me that scum in general is much likelier to **** all over hando/your slot cuz "WAHH INACTIVITY!!" yeah?

anyways just some food for thought cuz i like your new direction as of late. so you are open to voting gorf once we make the case aye? it IS coming its just that j is a scrub and wants to focus on real life stuff instead of lynching scum (what is wrong with him?)

I'll consider it, yeah.

My only venues are Gorf/Gova/HollowNote right now.

And I'm more than a little depressed that I'm getting **** for trying not to die on D2 when half of what I had to do was spend time tearing down people's ****ty justification for trying to let me die. Everyone on my wagon except Fanny wanted me dead largely because I was just null and hadn't done a ****load, which is KINDA fair I guess, but now I'm still getting harassed for that on D3.

I did not HAVE a choice if I wanted to continue this game. I had to convince people not to let me die. I wanted to push Hollow/Vult but nobody was biting except Garg until the VERY END OF THE DAY.

Who died? Big surprise. The one who wanted to lynch my scumread.

@Fan: My Hollow case is about as compelling as your Raz = Dabuz case, so please stop being a broken record with this "wasn't convinced" ****. Just because you weren't convinced (partially as a result of scumreading me, no doubt), doesn't mean it wasn't substantiated.
lol dont get all bent out of shape son. right now its 5 townies vs 3 scum so they WILL cling onto any bull**** they can to demoralize town especially firescum cuz theyre close to winning

fanny you make your posts in a manner thats a pain in the ass to respond to

read this post like im going quote for quote in your post

fanny i didnt say **** about your play yesterday cuz most of my effort was put towards killing gorf and saving raz. i was arguing A LOT against mother****ers cockblocking the gorf wagon. so excuse me if i could only juggle 5 clubs vs the 10 youre asking about

dude i WILL work with scum to lynch scum. i give no ****s. as long as im lynching scum i will make the craziest alliances so long as i reach my goal of lynching scum. for example i think gorf is fire scum (i dont think hes partners with dabdab) so if i DO identify someone as ice scum (im not worried about that **** right now. i just want gorf to die) i will ask them to vote alongside me just to lynch my strongest scumreads. im not going into this game with a convoluted thought process of "i have to go with x cuz i think hes team a but i cant touch y cuz he isnt team b" or any such nonsense. i just want to lynch scum dawg. like idve voted alongside blatant scumbag gorf to lynch dabdab d1 had i been here

yes you may have been scumreading. thats fine i suppose. the main point im trying to make is that your play yesterday FOCUSED ON THE INCAP PLAYER AND LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE. do you not see how thats beneficial for scum? it allows them to keep scumhunting on people who are already damned while not going in on the lynch as much as town player usually would. man i hate arguing with scum

the last quote relates to what i was saying at the beginning of this post

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

hows that "reread" coming along bruh? you plan on doing it anytime this year? also lmfao at "pressuring" raz on d3 60 pages into the game thats some ballinass play bro. im sure thats truly the best you have and not just you being lazyass scum. dont worry ima body you this dayphase now that i got j whippin up a nice case to bury your scummy ass but in the meantime if you wanna give me info to find out the scumteam opposing you im all ears. i know youd rather my faction of town win over the the scum team that youre not on (youre fire scum?) ya feel me

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
what the **** gova? gorf has a WHOLE GAME of scumposts and you want to lynch raz over a HAMMER? one that he did at DEADLINE when NO ONE ELSE WAS CLOSE TO DYING? even if raz IS scum that isnt why

THATS what you want to use our lynch for? why wouldnt you tell town that you wanted to lynch raz if hando flipped town BEFORE the flip? thats EXTREMELY important information and now youre setting up a ****ty dayphase where im forced to play tug of war with you over gorf/raz WHEN IT MAY HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN AVOIDED HAD YOU JUST SHARED THIS INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. i would NOT have fought that hard to save raz if town was just gonna lynch him anyway but you NEVER mentioned this bull****. you just pulled it out of your *** in twilight and pretended to be all buddy buddy with hando like "we will lynch raz for you" when he NEVER wanted to lynch raz in the first place. this is utterly bat**** insane from you and scummy as ****

luckily for you your name isnt gorf who WILL die today
yeah and if gorf had a whole game of scum posts why didnt you ****ing make that case yesterday? you had plenty of ****ing time

yeah and ive outlined other reasons why raz is scum and needs to die;

i'll assume you meant before he was hammered; but i was ****ing adamant on raz + hando combo; there were plenty of reasons raz needed to die over kantrip and it's not my ****ing fault you lied about raz being obvtown just to save his worthless ass; i made posts during d2 that outlined why raz need to ****ing die

and this isn't about want hando ****ing wants; it's about who is scum; which raz ****ing is; confirmed DC scum i might add; i.e. the ****ing scum team you're looking for you ****ing dip****

@ Gova Gova

if both me and gorf NEED to die then why not today? you keep prolonging gorfs death which doesnt fly with me

gorf is dying today. end of discussion
cause gorf isn't confirmed scum; that's ****ing why; and we'd be ****ing lynch gorf today if the people who were uncapping raz weren't the biggest ****ing ******* on the earth who saved raz for no ****ing reason; this also applies to scary who ****ing sheeped you; and vult for god knows why was uncapping someone he thought was scummy;

Raz could be Cop but Kantrip could not have been. That's why.
actually nevermind, Potassium would;t have obviously been the cop given his D1 play with dabuz.
sorry, but if anything; kantrip was way more likely to have been cop. if he was the cop he needed some way to get dabuz lynched without counterclaiming and his plan was that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can I please get a cop claim? Jesus ****, can I get a cop claim. I would absolutely adore a clear on literally any slot at this point in the game. A Marshy clear, a Gova clear, a Gorf clear, a Fanny clear, a Vult clear, or a Raz clear. The only one that doesn't IMMEDIATELY help me a lot is the Scary clear.

@ Gova Gova @ Vult Redux Vult Redux @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf @ Fandangox Fandangox
Opinions on cop claim?

@ Gova Gova

so i was going to respond but halfway through typing i realized itd just end up arguing in circles and flinging cusses at each other. so instead of that (which i can still do if you want. but i find this post more productive) would you be open to considering a gorf lynch today if our slot made a case?

GIVE US 36-48 HOURS FOR THE GORF CASE. WE WILL HAVE IT DONE BY THEN

j has a busy sunday but all of monday off. the case will be up by then at which point gorf is FINALLY getting bitchslapped right the **** outta this game. i (marshy) will be doing damage control til then. dont ****ing lynch anyone before then

in the meantime!

the cop should claim! me/j/ryker all agree on this and we dont want the cop to ****ing die tonight and town doesnt get ****

anyways guys just be patient we will kick some life into this soulless game soon

vote gorf
fos fanny

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

hows that "reread" coming along bruh? you plan on doing it anytime this year? also lmfao at "pressuring" raz on d3 60 pages into the game thats some ballinass play bro. im sure thats truly the best you have and not just you being lazyass scum. dont worry ima body you this dayphase now that i got j whippin up a nice case to bury your scummy *** but in the meantime if you wanna give me info to find out the scumteam opposing you im all ears. i know youd rather my faction of town win over the the scum team that youre not on (youre fire scum?) ya feel me
@ the first line why would I even lie about a reread? You and I both know that rereading doesn't make me town. Actually if you read the games you replaced into you'd know when the reread would begin and why it hasn't but you don't so. Atm, yea, that's the best play I have. I'm still on the same plane as yesterDay where I'm not positive what route to go, and that's because... well... I haven't reread. What can I do? J's whippin up the case? Why isn't it whipped up already I wanted to waste the Day countering it man damn, you're crawling down my throat for pressuring Raz 60 pages into the game yet you can't even get your freshly read up hydra partner to make a case on the most obvscum player in the game? This saddens me. But hey, if you're willing to put the goggles aside and level with me on lynching scum, I'll get back to you later on in the Day. No hard feelings.

Can I please get a cop claim? Jesus ****, can I get a cop claim. I would absolutely adore a clear on literally any slot at this point in the game. A Marshy clear, a Gova clear, a Gorf clear, a Fanny clear, a Vult clear, or a Raz clear. The only one that doesn't IMMEDIATELY help me a lot is the Scary clear.

@ Gova Gova @ Vult Redux Vult Redux @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf @ Fandangox Fandangox
Opinions on cop claim?
Ehh. I've been kinda avoiding the question cuz I wanted to gather my thoughts on it, but truth be told I'd rather wait until toMorrow for a cop claim. Now, your logic is sound as far as wanting a cop claim, and any cop that has useful info would likely have claimed at this point. But nobody has. We don't NEED the cop to claim right now, we'd just really like for him to. I mean, why not? 3 results are cool. But why not wait for toMorrow to come around? It's incredibly unlikely for anybody to die toNight if both teams are alive to see toNight, let alone having both target the same guy that happens to be the CCop. That gives us another result on players who have certainly not died, rather than those who possibly have. Better put, I think the info's more valuable if we wait a Day, but I'm not opposed to a claim toDay.

ill take it

thoughts on fanny vs vult?
I feel like Fanny's play is being given a bad wrap. It's not like Fanny was ever evasive about putting his vote anywhere; his main avenue yesterDay was Raz, the guy who was incapped, and he wasn't positive what to do outside of him and Hando/Hollow. On paper that's scummy, sure, but he made that **** public domain from the beginning of the Day. Plus, I really liked his D1.

Unless of course he's Dabuz' mate. Their team was the team that went for Raz, after all.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Tonight I have a chunk of time I can use to re-read fand and build a case on him if I don't like what I read.
sorry, but if anything; kantrip was way more likely to have been cop. if he was the cop he needed some way to get dabuz lynched without counterclaiming and his plan was that.
we'll agree to disagree.

gorf im being a smartass about your reread cuz we both know youre blatant scum who doesnt give a **** about truly finding scum outside of raz. youre prolly firescum (i dont see you as partners with dabdab) who just wants to lazily off the last opponent you have

anyways dont actually respond to the case when we make it. just ****ing die already

If nightmare doesn't make a real case on gorf I am going to lose it. Iirc it is weak and the fact that he is pushing it as though gorf's scumminess is obvious feels fake
dude

what about ryker? he has wanted gorf all d2 as well and hes not the type to bull**** a read out his ass (ok maybe sometimes. but not the way he did yesterday) so have you considered that? i want you to ask yourself "why would ryker fake a read on an active slot as opposed to just going for the easy wagons yesterday" and i think the answerll be clear. its cuz he truly believes gorf to be scum. theres reasons gorf is scum and part of it (NOT all of it. i dont want people being able to discredit our dislike through "lol meta flimsy") has to do with tremendous personal history each of us have with him (ryker having played with him for years and gorf and i generally sharing a similar brainwave partly due to having been both masons and scumbuddies back to back in the past 2 months ie were better at reading him than most of this game whos unfamiliar with his play) were just too ****ing lazy to really dig deep. thatll be rectified soon tho (however not actually by either of us lol)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf scum. I dislike him trying to set-up impossibilities on the incap and I think the case he brought forward that lead to Dabuz's lynch was complete buns and should not have held enough water to reach a lynch.

Marshy town. I like almost every direction he's pushed, but more importantly, I had developed a town read on MiR based on their willingness to work with me through their scum read and actually try to figure out my alignment.

Could be wrong on either. Really want a cop claim.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf I wanted a Cop claim because if we are wrong on this phase and scum incaps town, then we are essentially 3v3 town-scum. This is the most pivotal phase.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
alex has tried to work together with you as scum before, how is it different this game?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
also; i'm assuming you think gorf is dc scum then? raz would have to be his partner in that case, do you think it's plausible?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The reason I want the cop to claim is because I have every single player as possible scum, so yes, it is plausible. What is also plausible is the reason he went so hard on Dabuz is because he was bussing him, but, no, I don't find that likely.

Other partners he could have include you, Scary, and Fanny though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
just assume that raz is dc scum and vult is clear

what then? cause i find it way more likely that MiR is raz's partner

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
just assume that raz is dc scum and vult is clear

what then? cause i find it way more likely that MiR is raz's partner
Possible. I would actually go and read Day 1 and see how MiR treated Raz because I think that's going to be telling. Also, I would read last day phase and look at Scary.

Top Bottom