• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nvm gonna do this without flavor now.

Hando dies via lynch and was a vanilla townie.

Potassium dies after being uncapped by DC comics and was a vanilla townie.

Night 2 due by Friday 11:59 PM Cst.

And final votecount

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - YoloSwag>Handorin
2. Handorin - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
3. Gargaglione - Handorin>Vult Redux
4. YOLOSWAG - Hollownote>Gorf
5. Gorf - Hollownote>Handorin
6. Raziek - HollowNote>Handorin
7. Potassium - Handorin>Gorf>Handorin
8. Ryker - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)>Gorf
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova - Handorin
11. ScaryLB59 - Gorf>Handorin

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux - Gargaglion,
2. Handorin - Gova, ScaryLB59, Potassium, Gorf, Vult Redux, Raziek,
3. Gargaglione -
4. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Handorin,
5. Gorf - Nightmare Before Hardbody, Ryker,
6. Raziek -
7. Potassium -
8. Ryker -
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova -
11. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox,

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, Nightmare Before Hardbody, ScaryLB59, Vult Redux, Handorin,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium, Fandangox,

Not voting:
Deadline set for February 12th 11:59 PM CST

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gargaglione has died after being incaped by both mafia and flips Vanilla Townie, it is Day 3.

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux -
2. YOLOSWAG -
3. Gorf -
4. Raziek -
5. Ryker - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
6. Fandangox -
7. Gova - Handorin
8. ScaryLB59 - Gorf>Handorin

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux -
2. Nightmare Before Hardbody -
3. Gorf -
4. Raziek -
5. Ryker -
6. Fandangox -
7. Gova -
8. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Vult Redux, Nightmare Before Hardbody, Gorf, Raziek, Ryker, Gova, ScaryLB59,

It takes 5 of 8 to lynch.
Deadline set for February 24th 11:59 PM CST

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Jajajajaja
How uncanny. You scumfolk must really hate me.

Well, that was fun guys

Go town!! Yall know what to do

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
LOL

So I've been crammed with work for the past week, so wouldn't you know it I couldn't reread at all during the Night. I will get on it once the opening weekend for my show wraps up though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Vote: Raziek

he's scum

lets recap

mia d1, thought maybe inactive but starting think he was just coasting cause i vaguely remember ryker trying to get him to post but he didn't respond

d2, only focused on his survival; i saw little to no instance of him actually trying to find scum, and his only scum read was hollownote in which

he unvoted; a direct contradiction to his playstyle as fandango pointed; and he didn't put it anywhere else in the meantime; i can only see this as an attempt to gain town points

that hammer; while handorin was indeed the play; there were 12 hours left; plenty of time for vult to switch his uncap vote; something raziek couldn't risk happening as scum; and vult had said that everyone should be leaning scum on raz; meaning he was likely to switch his uncap vote after i questioned him about it

@Fandangox
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
@Vult Redux

please vote raz

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

raz basically confirmed himself as scum with that hammer; please vote him

@marshy

if there was ever a time to hardbody scum; this is it

if you're not gonna vote raz; i want to know why

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ebwop

that "if you're not gonna vote raz; i want to know why" is for everyone to respond to, not just marshy

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
oh; and i forgot to mention he completely avoided giving his stance on gorf d2

#HBC | Gorf

Vote: Raziek

Hey marshy scrutinize the living hell out of this post for me so I can rip more of your logic to shreds please and thank you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why, Gova? I'd have hammered there. I wouldn't risk that Vult switch as town, especially with me proclaiming that I want to see Kantrip's flip and that I would pursue it.

Question, did CCop get a night one action?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
i don't care what you would have done there;

and raz's flip would have been more beneficial as ive pointed out; you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise

like what did we even get from kantrips flip? literally nothing

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kantrip's flip. I would have caused a literal **** storm had he lived. Now, do you want me to play white knight tonight or do you want me to shut up for a bit? Your call, champ.

#HBC | Gorf

So the **** what? Unless you were able to fathom Kantrip being on the same team with Dabuz, he'd have been confirmed town to you. Oh I wonder who was talking about that all Day yesterDay when they were pushing for him to be uncap'd over enigmatic Raz.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
you're gonna whiteknight raz? why?

cause this is basically the same question as why you aren't going to vote him.

it's obvious that he's scum

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, for the record, if there was ever a time for #HBC it is NOT now. You **** up here and town is basically screwed unless Mafia crossfire and we uncap correctly.

I'm currently mathing to see whether I want a CC claim and if so, under what conditions (talking about results in the case of his targets being dead).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So the **** what? Unless you were able to fathom Kantrip being on the same team with Dabuz, he'd have been confirmed town to you. Oh I wonder who was talking about that all Day yesterDay when they were pushing for him to be uncap'd over enigmatic Raz.
Why the **** does that make sense? Dabuz team couldn't incap him because why?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
the same applies to gorf if you lynch him and are wrong

you don't need to tell me that if we're wrong here we're screwed

but raz is so obviously scum we can't be wrong

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
you're gonna whiteknight raz? why?

cause this is basically the same question as why you aren't going to vote him.

it's obvious that he's scum
It's not. You've got nothing but nulls as far as the eye can see. I can get #savingprivateRaz trending again if you want. If you don't have something more damning (like a CCop claim for example), then I would much rather vote someone I actually don't like.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
what? i've got nulls? you kidding me?

raz was my only null and that hammer basically screamed "i'm scum"

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
the same applies to gorf if you lynch him and are wrong

you don't need to tell me that if we're wrong here we're screwed
Yeah, but #HBC is the last thing we need. We don't wanna **** someone outta here before we know what the **** we're doing. Now let me do my cop math.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Fandangox

I know you were pushing Raz as dabuz' mate but seeing how that's no longer possible (I think Ruy typo'd Kantrip's flip and meant to say DC INCAPPED, not uncapped em. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu please confirm) do you still see em as scum?
DC targeted him for an incap.

Sorry even though I live in america my english is terrible because of personal issues, I have had speach issues irl ever since kindergarten, but w/e either way DC targetted Kantrip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
what? i've got nulls? you kidding me?

raz was my only null and that hammer basically screamed "i'm scum"
Would you have called Kantrip scum if he had hammered Hando when it became somewhat obvious that I was going to get Raz saved?

#HBC | Gorf

Why the **** does that make sense? Dabuz team couldn't incap him because why?
Because he ****ing flipped cap'd by DC. It's in the rules that all incap'd players show who they were targeted by. Kantrip was shown targeted by DC. If Raz died and showed he was targeted by conquest, it'd have proven that Kantrip was targeted by DC, therefore the only option would've been that he's dabuz' mate, AND JUDGING BY HIS D1 PLAY THAT'S JUST HILARIOUS.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because he ****ing flipped cap'd by DC. It's in the rules that all incap'd players show who they were targeted by. Kantrip was shown targeted by DC. If Raz died and showed he was targeted by conquest, it'd have proven that Kantrip was targeted by DC, therefore the only option would've been that he's dabuz' mate, AND JUDGING BY HIS D1 PLAY THAT'S JUST HILARIOUS.
Yeah, he flipped it, but that's justification after the fact.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Would you have called Kantrip scum if he had hammered Hando when it became somewhat obvious that I was going to get Raz saved?
that didn't happen so it isn't even relevant; kantrip was acutally using his vote unlike raz; who was clearly waiting for an opportunity to hammer and save himself

#HBC | Gorf

It's not. You've got nothing but nulls as far as the eye can see. I can get #savingprivateRaz trending again if you want. If you don't have something more damning (like a CCop claim for example), then I would much rather vote someone I actually don't like.
What the **** does this even mean?

#HBC | Gorf

Yeah, he flipped it, but that's justification after the fact.
You are operating on other worldly levels of ********.

Look, it's clear you didn't read the first post of D2 so there's no point in really arguing this, but logically Kantrip stood a better chance of flipping town. You were actually being too dense yesterDay to understand that. I know, it's very rare for you to not take what other people say into account, but unfortunately that's what happened and now we're here and have gain absolutely nothing from letting Raz live whereas we'd have had somebody who was virtually confirmed town living toDay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
that didn't happen so it isn't even relevant; kantrip was acutally using his vote unlike raz; who was clearly waiting for an opportunity to hammer and save himself
Yes it does. I'm offering a hypothetical. If Kantrip had pulled the trigger on a hammer, say my vote was in his spot, would you be yelling for his head?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You are operating on other worldly levels of ********.

Look, it's clear you didn't read the first post of D2 so there's no point in really arguing this, but logically Kantrip stood a better chance of flipping town. You were actually being too dense yesterDay to understand that. I know, it's very rare for you to not take what other people say into account, but unfortunately that's what happened and now we're here and have gain absolutely nothing from letting Raz live whereas we'd have had somebody who was virtually confirmed town living toDay.
Should Kantrip have flipped town. I, obviously, had no faith Kantrip would flip town and would act to save the man I thought was more likely to be town.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
what you're offering me is wifom; there's no evidence to suggest that kantrip would have done anything in that position because he wasn't in it

and each person is going to react differently to being in that situation

so there is no point in talking about it; because it isn't relevant

but what did happen is that raz hammered, and as town; i 1) highly doubt he would have done that and 2) he was clearly setting up for it; because he hadn't been using his vote that day.

i can understand wanting to save yourself; but the way he did it was so scummy that it's obvious that he's scum

Top Bottom