• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I still have 13 pages to catch up on but I'm on D2 now.

Just have to say this: don't start another ****ing wagon with 48 hours to go. Today's lynch is between Gorf and Hando. Don't deviate from this or a no lynch will more than likely occur. Plus Vult just joined and won't be able to be fully read till toMorrow anyways. Don't just make a case on Hollow either, has anything Vult done inherently scummy besides the fact that he changed his uncap to you?
I expressed far more reasons for Vult/Hollownote being scummy than you did for Gorf

Do you need me to change the font size and use bold text? That would be a far more compelling argument, right?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Hollownote seemed pretty intent on opposing the dabuz wagon, and that was very clear
Intent is not just the single action. Its the line of impulse behind the action. Did Hollownote try to stop it because he thought Dabuz was town? Or was it because he was Dabuz's scumate?

If he had posted more and was readable maybe we would be able to see the intent of his actions, but I honestly just don't think we have much to work with considering how Hollownote played. Except what Raz brought up, which still its not really that solid for me.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Hollownote seemed pretty intent on opposing the dabuz wagon, and that was very clear
Intent is not just the single action. Its the line of impulse behind the action. Did Hollownote try to stop it because he thought Dabuz was town? Or was it because he was Dabuz's scumate?

If he had posted more and was readable maybe we would be able to see the intent of his actions, but I honestly just don't think we have much to work with considering how Hollownote played. Except what Raz brought up, which still its not really that solid for me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No? You've just waited to long in a game where not to many people are active. I just don't get what you are doing so just staph. You're town, you helped get Dabuz but now is not the time for Vult. You help get one of the other two lynches and I'll personally look into Vult.

Plus I haven't said much on Gorf let alone anyone lol. My slot may have but I haven't even read that. Regardless, the Gorf wagon has steam from other players too. Vult just has you.

Answer me this, do you honestly think you can get Vult lynched toDay or are you just making a point?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord

With Vult's continuation of the slot being pretty bad, on top of Hando being really inactive as well, what makes Hando so much more solid for you?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
With Vult's continuation of the slot being pretty bad, on top of Hando being really inactive as well, what makes Hando so much more solid for you?
Handorin is not even that much more solid for me, I am just saying that Handorin is clearly not interested in cooperating. I am not even voting Handorin right now, I've said I would if the deadline nears and he has a wagon on. I tagged him cause I still want to know what he has to say, if anything.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
No? You've just waited to long in a game where not to many people are active. I just don't get what you are doing so just staph. You're town, you helped get Dabuz but now is not the time for Vult. You help get one of the other two lynches and I'll personally look into Vult.

Plus I haven't said much on Gorf let alone anyone lol. My slot may have but I haven't even read that. Regardless, the Gorf wagon has steam from other players too. Vult just has you.

Answer me this, do you honestly think you can get Vult lynched toDay or are you just making a point?

-Plus I haven't said much on Gorf let alone anyone lol.
-the Gorf wagon has steam from other players too.

Yea, exactly
That wagon is a sheep herd, it's large but it's not solid at all

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Point I'm trying to make is that our priority pushes should be Vult and Hando

Unless you guys actually provide very solid reasoning as to why Gorf is scum, other than simply feeling put off by him

vult isnt the play today. i am NOT going into d3 with both gorf and hando because "uh oh vult changed his uncap vote to raz!" what the **** dude? vult changed his vote cuz hes townreading my slot and didnt read into raz the way i did. stop distracting from the proper plays this dayphase so close to deadline. people need to vote one of those two and uncap raz. sheeping is NOT a bad thing in itself when town needs to move towards a lynch. you are literally just going "herp derp sheep lynch therefore its bad" but are ignoring all the scummy **** gorfs done just because of it

Kantrip man don't get mad, it'll expose us even harder. Yolo and Ryker caught on to us do you want the rest of town to bring us down like how they did with me and Kevin in the first Fire and Lightning?
Guys, I think I caught the bad guys
gorf doesnt have to be scum with potato. hes just clinging onto that to try and discredit his wagon

#savingprivateraz

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, got really busy. I don't even know how many pages I've missed. I'll try to skim this soon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Note: 39 hours til deadline

Day 2.3

Votelog:
1. Vult Redux - YoloSwag
2. Handorin - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)
3. Gargaglione - Handorin>Vult Redux
4. YOLOSWAG - Hollownote>Gorf
5. Gorf - Hollownote>
6. Raziek - HollowNote
7. Potassium - Handorin>Gorf>Handorin
8. Ryker - Make it Rain! (Xonar/WashedLaundry)>Gorf
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova - Handorin
11. ScaryLB59 - Gorf>Handorin

Votecount:
1. Vult Redux - Gargaglion,
2. Handorin - Gova, ScaryLB59, Potassium,
3. Gargaglione -
4. Nightmare Before Hardbody - Handorin, Vult Redux,
5. Gorf - Nightmare Before Hardbody, Ryker,
6. Raziek -
7. Potassium -
8. Ryker -
9. Fandangox -
10. Gova -
11. ScaryLB59 -

Not voting: Fandangox, Raziek, Gorf,

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, Nightmare Before Hardbody, ScaryLB59, Vult Redux,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium, Fandangox,

Not voting: Handorin,
Deadline set for February 12th 11:59 PM CST

Second off:

...unbelievably poorly you are actually interpreting my posts. It's almost unreal how tight your tunnel goggles are strapped. If you really just don't care I won't bother to do it cuz like... I mean just EVERYTHING you're saying is just ****in jaded.
so instead of responding to my issues with gorfs play he instead just handwaves them and calls me tunneled so he doesnt have to respond

i have faith in raz and vult comin around to voting your scummy ass when they reevaluate your play and i may be able to get hando on this as well. gorf you WILL be dying this game ideally today. you might make it past today but you wont see endgame. just letting you know ahead of time

in fact the only reason this is harder than it is right now is cuz ****ing fanny and garg are blind to your bull****. once hando is gone town will narrow their sights on you if im unsuccessful in offing you today

**** this ****. time for the big guns

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J

think you can make a gorf burying case in 39 hours?

@ Handorin Handorin

vote gorf and uncap raz. your survival today depends on it so you might as well roll with it

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
vult changed his vote cuz hes townreading my slot and didnt read into raz the way i did.
It's not that I'm townreading your slot exactly. It's that my read on your changes depending on who's in the slot. /:

One of the first things he did was vote to uncap Kantrip and know he just sheeped real hard onto the uncap-Raz wagon

The voting on YOLO for not providing reasoning was also something really easy for him to latch on to, and wasn't taken anywhere.

He's aimless, flip-floppy, and scummy
you don't know my reasons for switching, actually. you never asked. you're making an assumption.

sheeping isn't scummy. but even if it were, I decided to change my vote after rereading the thread a bit more and thinking Raz and Kantrip (?) are probably both town but that Raz is a better option to keep around.

The yolo vote WAS easy to latch onto. It's the first big scummy-looking thing that I saw so I made it my vote. And it's not going anywhere because I'm not pursuing that wagon anymore. I haven't changed it because I can't decide between Hando and Gorf.

Uncap vote count:
Raziek - Top Deck BLS, Raziek, Nightmare Before Hardbody, ScaryLB59, Vult Redux,
Potassium - Gova, Gorf, Gargaglione, Potassium, Fandangox,

Not voting: Handorin
@ Handorin Handorin

vote gorf and uncap raz. if you DO NOT do this i will be hardbodying you d3

one more vote!

one more vote!

one MORE vote!

one MORE vote!

one MORE vote!

#savingprivateraz

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
so instead of responding to my issues with gorfs play he instead just handwaves them and calls me tunneled so he doesnt have to respond

i have faith in raz and vult comin around to voting your scummy *** when they reevaluate your play and i may be able to get hando on this as well. gorf you WILL be dying this game ideally today. you might make it past today but you wont see endgame. just letting you know ahead of time
No. It's an open invitation to you. If you choose to do so I will rip every facet of your string of posts into shreds, but I don't want to get into a wall off with you if you're not willing to actually take what I post into consideration. I'm a busy boy and it'll result in a lack of sleep, but don't let that deter you. Tell me whether or not you give a **** about what I'd have to say, and if you do you'll get it as soon as I get home tonight.

#HBC | Gorf

NBH said:
Proof that marshy can't make a case on me that doesn't include painting literally everything I currently say in a scummy light, if I'm scum this guys opinion isn't why.

See I can do the same thing you've done to all my posts to you but I choose not to latch onto a read because reasons.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
If he hasn't caught up, he shouldn't post dumb **** just to try and look good to us
that's not how I replace. I don't have the attention span to read 40 pages in one sitting and would rather get the ball moving right away. I catch up at a natural pace while introducing something novel even-if-small to the discussion in the meantime.

if you have doubts you could read the last game I replaced and you'll find my way of catching up almost identical.

#HBC | Gorf

*sigh* I wonder how much of this post is going to be twisted.

gorf i love you and youre my homie

BUT YOU NEED TO DIE AND I DONT APPRECIATE YOU STEALING MY BIG LETTER SWAG HERE

what are these "red flags"? are they conducive to seeing scum alignments out of people? if so who? if not then why mention it? youre just tossing out meaningless drivel to save your scummy ***. if hando dies today dont worry i WILL hardbody you into the next dimension tomorrow
These red flags are the ones that are raised when somebody just comes in and decides that a play should be made, and a multitude of people just decide that it's the right way to go. Before your presence in this game (which I'm sure you're totally oblivious of) the most anybody has had to say about my slot is that there were some off things here and there and wording or some **** like that. Aside from that I've been generally on the good side of the list. Then suddenly you come in and I'm a play because you say so. I know how much you'd love to believe it's because your presence helps people see the light but ****ing think. I got like 5 voices of support in a matter of a couple of pages because you said so. Think of MMU where Raz decided that he wanted LaundRake dead D2. Once he, a townie mind you, decided that that's the direction he wanted to go, THREE SCUMBAGS decided to pursue that spur of the moment play. I don't give a **** how scummy you think I am, that wagon was in no way town fueled. These are the red flags that I was mentioning. They are conducive to seeing scum alignment out of people. Scary and possibly gova are the people I'd look at most upon a reread with this information. I'm not just tossing out meaningless drivel to save my scummy ass. Your logorrhea disgusts me. And yes this will be a recurring phrase used.

lmfao i love how gorf liked this post!

earlier gorf WANTED to lynch hollownote but now hes flinging **** at raziek for wanting to do the same?

gorf you are SO full of ****. i KNOW theres no way in **** youd want to keep retardedass potato around as town over raziek. you CANNOT be this dumb and inconsistent
Earlier I WANTED to lynch hollownote because of his complete absence. I didn't have a scum read on him, because there was nothing that can be said about him that couldn't be combated by thinking of him as chicken-with-his-head-chopped-off town. Now Vult's in the game and I'm willing to let him redeem the slot. It's that simple. Raz said that hollownote holds THE STRONGEST connection to dabuz. Even considering how wrong I think he is based on his reasoning, from Raz' POV this is the person he holds the strongest scum read on, and I will not stop pointing out why this is weird to me. Call it flinging **** all you want though you're really getting your point across.

Again your logorrhea disgusts me. I do want to keep Kantrip around. I know it's convenient for you to call Raz obvtown because you want Kantrip dead but if Kantrip dies... That still leaves Raz null as null can get. Again... who Kantrip was targeted by will actually yield the ability to read him. If he was targeted by Conquest, he's going to shoot up my scum list. If he's targeted by Comics, he's either dabuz' mate or town. Considering the fact that the end of yesterDay is just WAAAAAAAAAAAY too risque for a scumKantrip to try and attempt saving his mate, this will make me think he's town. If Raz was targeted by Conquest, well then he's not dabuz' mate. If Raz was targeted by Comics, well then he's either dabuz' mate or town. But the fact is that it's very conceivable to see him on either team imo. Is it perfectly clear why I want to save Kantrip > Raz yet? Or should we have a circular argument about it?

gorf continues needing to die

gorf. tell me this with a straight face. you are SERIOUSLY not townreading raz here? he JUST posted a readslist and we JUST got done as scumbuddies in a game where raz literally scumread no one for the entire game as town. raz isnt like you/me/ryker who just screams for *****es to die and i KNOW you KNOW this! this **** flinging at his slot is seriously unbelievable from you
I am SERIOUSLY not townreading raz here. Yes he JUST posted a readslist, but what does that matter? I heard this rumor that scum has the capability to make readslists. With this knowledge does it make you think twice before conveniently thinking that posting a readslist is a town tell? ACTUALLY, believe it or not, we didn't just finish as scumbuddies in a game where raz literally scumread no one for the entire game as town. We just finished as scumbuddies in a game where raz was moderately inactive (null tell) and openly pursued a reasonable amount of scum reads for somebody who's not quick to call out ******* to die. Remember LaundRake D2? Yea I led that because Raz gave the kick. Remember when he was scum reading PJB D1? Oh you don't? Sorry to make you recollect something inconvenient for you, I promise I won't do it again. And again the whole logorrhea disgusting me thing.

GORF YOU NEED TO DIE AND DONT DESERVE TO LlVE

raz is unreadable now? potatos is readable? word? whats potatos alignment? youre just being lazy as **** and saying "herp raz is inactive and unreadable **** him" but thats clearly not the case. hes put content out there to be analyzed and you choosing to ignore that is just more ammo for me to use against you even if town is dumb enough to let your scummy *** live today
Yes Raz is unreadable. Yes Kantrip is readable. Word. Please read the quote you quoted of mine to see what alignment Kantrip is. Raz being inactive and unreadable is actually, indeed, the case. I don't know if you skimmed it or something but I have openly tried analyzing his play and *gasp* INTERACTED with him! His play still reads as null and his style of play still reads as unreadable. In MMU he was borderline transparent early on. He's yet to emulate that transparency and I mean if you actually see it I'll take a master class with you on how to read Raz but then again I still think it's convenient for you to call Raz obvtown like I've been saying. Oh and I love how every single post you make about must be concluded with a different phrasing of "scum must die" in order to maybe get the attention of the Scary's of this game. Obviously if it works I can't call you dumb cuz well you're getting what you want done but yea. Logorrhea.

"kinks"

what the **** does that even mean? you are so transparently pulling WHATEVER bull**** you can muster out of your *** and polluting this thread with it to hammer this potato uncap through. this seriously reminds me of you shamelessly scumposting in megaman cuz town in general is ******** and doesnt pay attention to **** like this. its baffling that no one besides raz has pointed this out from you
Dude don't expose me like this man let me continue to shamelessly scumpost while the marshy army has yet to assemble please and thank you :)

I'm going to let Marshy respond to that since it is his work and posts before I have been caught up. I am still reading but I finally got onto the hydra! Yay!

Anyways back to reading/snooping.

Oh, from this side's PoV, though, I want Hando gone over Gorf in my order of preference. As long as one of them is lynched, you won't hear much complaint out of me. I know Marshy is die hard about Gorf but if need be, I will be able to switch our vote toMorrow to the hando wagon to either hammer him or just have a secure vote there. Speaking of:

@ #HBC | J #HBC | J

No can do. If I had more time sure, but I still have about 15 pages left and also I am busy all day today and tomorrow.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
!!!

Oh, I think I dun goofed! Oh dear. Uhm, shoot. I have to re-read this game with another train of thought in my head. I mean lordy. Marsh, check your pms when you see this. Still lynch Hando though.

I've read this post 3 times and I keep seeing "Gettting groped into video games" and just, this game is making me silly.
!!!

Oh, I think I dun goofed! Oh dear. Uhm, shoot. I have to re-read this game with another train of thought in my head. I mean lordy. Marsh, check your pms when you see this. Still lynch Hando though.
Quoting cuz I'm bad.

Also please don't Uncap Potato, Uncap Raz. Raz is A.) more useful, B.) less connections based on flip, and C.) No one has truly pointed out why he deserves to die besides Kanty which is a plea for his own survivial so it's to be taken with a grain of salt. The votes are tied at the moment so someone needs to budge and move.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
@Gova

If I can convince marshy to let you(Gorf) live for toDay and would you move your uncap to Raz?

@Fanny
Bro get on the cooler wagon. I have cookies. And other things.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Once I stole him when he was about to play mafia in the thread to go play Street Fighter and another time I stole him for League. For example, the "launch postponed" post happened right before he and I went to go play video games.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Sad.

I'm feeling like even though Gorf would be the preferred lynch of NBH, I'm thinking it won't be able to gain enough traction to close out the day. @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker , if gorf cannot be had, who would be your preferred play of the day?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're crazy if you don't think it has the potential. My second choice is Kantrip, but he's up for incap. My third is probably Hando by virtue of his slot giving me nothing.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Oh no!! I agree is has the potential, but I'm saying that based on look alone and our current deadline, it likely isn't feasible. Possible sure! Feasible......meh.

@ Handorin Handorin
Unfortunately I feel like you will die today for not giving much of anything. Would you like to give anything as you catch up, like a stream of conscience kinda thing to help us figure out how to read you at all aside from the early bleh posts?

Top Bottom