• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Ey guys,
I read back, and I might be going out on a limb here buuuut...

Unvote

Vote: Vult Redux

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Ey guys,

Unvote

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay alright, assuming I completely accept that. Why did you unvote Vult? Where you not sure enough of Hollownote being scum? It makes more sense to leave the vote on the slot and change if the slot makes you change your mind. Also that goes for @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf too who unvoted upon replacement.
Does it particularly make a difference, really? I already explained that the two are virtually the same.

I'm getting so very tired of the simple act of unvoting when someone replaced in being scrutinized so heavily.

I also noted that I don't really have the support for the HollowNote/Vult wagon right now ANYWAY, so I'm kind of in the process of deciding where the hell I want to look next right now, because I've not yet re-read Gorf and tossing the vote on Hando would be too easy and I'd probably get **** for the "Not moving it without a real good reason" comment.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione
What caused this change? It seems strange also that you would put a vote on a "reach" as you would call it when we have Hando as the likely lynch of the day. Can you share the reasoning?
Vult is the successor of Hollownote, amirite?

That slot sucks.
Hollownote played terribly, but I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought it could be possible that he's just noobtown.

Vult came in and is just playing badly

One of the first things he did was vote to uncap Kantrip and know he just sheeped real hard onto the uncap-Raz wagon

The voting on YOLO for not providing reasoning was also something really easy for him to latch on to, and wasn't taken anywhere.

He's aimless, flip-floppy, and scummy

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No no, there's no not moving without a good reason comment to be had. Hando's generally accepted as a good lynch from every angle at this point.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ey guys,
Unvote
Please do elaborate.

Are you talking back to D1 stuff, or Vult's posts toDay?

Because if I can put the wheels back on my HollowNote wagon, that'd be just dandy.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Does it particularly make a difference, really? I already explained that the two are virtually the same.

I'm getting so very tired of the simple act of unvoting when someone replaced in being scrutinized so heavily.

I also noted that I don't really have the support for the HollowNote/Vult wagon right now ANYWAY, so I'm kind of in the process of deciding where the hell I want to look next right now, because I've not yet re-read Gorf and tossing the vote on Hando would be too easy and I'd probably get **** for the "Not moving it without a real good reason" comment.
I think it matters, I just think the inconsistenty with this and how you treated Dabuz is what casts my suspicions. Still not convinced on your Hollownote case. Fair enough for dropping for lack of support though.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Ey guys, you're all welcome to jump on the Vult wagon

We got tons of comfy seats and internet and *****

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Seriously though

Vult is the successor of Hollownote, amirite?

That slot sucks.
Hollownote played terribly, but I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought it could be possible that he's just noobtown.

Vult came in and is just playing badly

One of the first things he did was vote to uncap Kantrip and know he just sheeped real hard onto the uncap-Raz wagon

The voting on YOLO for not providing reasoning was also something really easy for him to latch on to, and wasn't taken anywhere.

He's aimless, flip-floppy, and scummy
While I agree it looks bad, I really haven't gotten much of a read on him, not enough to make a vote on him. I am not even sure if he has caught up yet.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Seriously though

While I agree it looks bad, I really haven't gotten much of a read on him, not enough to make a vote on him. I am not even sure if he has caught up yet.
If he hasn't caught up, he shouldn't post dumb **** just to try and look good to us

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Hey, guys.

All jokes aside, those of you showing much ambivalence towards my push seem to be forgetting how scummy Hollownote's play was.
Now I ask you to think really hard and remember that ****

It's just as bad as, if not worse than Hando's, and the only reason it was given lee-way was because of the possibility of noobtown

Now, look at Vult and ask yourself: Does his play either redeem him of his slot's scumminess or further strengthen the notion that his slot is indeed scummy?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Well I am not exactly sure on how Hollownote was, that slot was completely unreadable, at least to me. He made some really dumb throwaway posts and didn't back them up properly, but his appareance was so minimal that I can't draw much from it.

#HBC | Gorf

I think it's much too soon to have a solid opinion as to whether or not it worsened the slot. The slot was straight unreadable before the replace out and iirc Vult had replaced in without having read a thing in thread. His posts read of somebody who isn't caught up. He doesn't have solid stances (at least not any that he's made public), but what do you expect from a slot that's been playing the game for roughly two days?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Well I am not exactly sure on how Hollownote was, that slot was completely unreadable, at least to me. He made some really dumb throwaway posts and didn't back them up properly, but his appareance was so minimal that I can't draw much from it.
Then in that case, you could say the same for Hando, can't you?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
He doesn't have solid stances (at least not any that he's made public), but what do you expect from a slot that's been playing the game for roughly two days?
Yea, he seems to have made stances and even had the conviction to vote for those stances. he definitely "made it public"

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I still have 13 pages to catch up on but I'm on D2 now.

Just have to say this: don't start another ****ing wagon with 48 hours to go. Today's lynch is between Gorf and Hando. Don't deviate from this or a no lynch will more than likely occur. Plus Vult just joined and won't be able to be fully read till toMorrow anyways. Don't just make a case on Hollow either, has anything Vult done inherently scummy besides the fact that he changed his uncap to you?

#HBC | Gorf

I read the vote as just looking to get NBH to crack his ego in not explaining his read on me. That's his only stance I remember him making, and the uncapping thing just doesn't phase me.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
The difference is the intent. With hollownote its hard for me to know what the intent of his posts were. With Handorin is pretty clear he doesn't want to cooperate nor is bothering to read the thread.
Hollownote seemed pretty intent on opposing the dabuz wagon, and that was very clear

Top Bottom