• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
are you ****ing ****ting me?

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO UNCAP POTATO OVER OBVTOWN RAZ IS EITHER A COMPLETE ****ING ****** WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY DAYPHASE MAFIA OR SCUM. READ RYKERS POSTS THIS PAGE TO SEE HOW MUCH OF AN UTTER AND TOTAL CRETIN THAT POTATO PLAYS THIS GAME IS. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT SCUM WANTS THIS ****TARD ALIVE REGARDLESS OF HIS ALIGNMENT. LET HIM DIE AND KEEP RAZ WHO IS ACTUALLY MAKING COHERENT AND GOOD POSTS
Obvtown Raz?

That's a new one.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
NOT FINDING SCUM?

What do you call the Dabuz connections ****, then?! Or how about that large reads post I made?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
lmfao i love how gorf liked this post!

earlier gorf WANTED to lynch hollownote but now hes flinging **** at raziek for wanting to do the same?

gorf you are SO full of ****. i KNOW theres no way in **** youd want to keep retardedass potato around as town over raziek. you CANNOT be this dumb and inconsistent
Please let me know if you'd like me to point out how

Why did no one at all catch this?

Plus all these reads, no justification behind any and just wow. All I can say about this is WOW. Still reading though. Atm, I am comfy with Hando going. Need to talk to marshy because I have no idea on his thoughts on anything haha.

J FoS: Hando

Don't know where my vote is so I am just going to do this so I don't put my foot so far into my mouth.
Thank you baby Jesus, people brought light to it. Anyways back to reading. Some other reads to bite into while I continue.

Fanny/Garg = Super town.

Kanty, the more he posts the more I don't like him. His entrance posts were his best and then it's been like a slip'n'slide.

I don't know how much weight this holds but I am more and more forming the idea that Gova/Gorf are a scum-team together based on their interactions in D1. Still looking into it but I am feeling the teams are looking like Dabuz/Hando one team, Gova/Gorf another team.

I think Kanty/Raz are confusing so their flips would be helpful. Morely because I can't read Raz too well, I usually just lynch him unless I see a SUPER OBVI town post haha. Since those two are in the same boat for me and also up for Uncapping, I am going to be really looking at to how they are petitioning for their survival then talk it over with Marsh.

Soup/TDBLS/Ryker are towny with Scary. Hollownote = not here so I am intrigued to read Vult's posts in context to knowing what the heck is going on. Otherwise I think that is everyone in the game. Tag me if you need me, I'll be reading.
quoting js posts so i have em easily accessible and to honor the hydra quote rule

so j is hando your first choice? i sent you a pm cuz im unlikely to be able to get on skype the same time you are til the weekend which is too late

btw im way too manly for these avatars

Fandangox

Smash Lord
What am I being ambiguous about, and who are YOU scum reading, Gorf?

It feels rather BS that I'm getting **** for my scum reads despite supporting them when there are plenty of players who are doing more or less the same, or are scum reading you!

From your PoV these players should be just as bad, correct?
Its not because you are supporting it. Remember when Potassium had that case on Gorf that he supported with 3 posts as evidence? We called him out on that because his supporting reasoning was weak.

This is the same here, its not because you are not supporting it, its because I think your reasoning for it its very weak and it contradicts how you say you play the game.

#HBC | Gorf

**** I was mobile lol

ebwop

Please let me know if you'd like me to point out how
First off this is supposed to be quoting (most of) NBH's string of posts.

Second off:

...unbelievably poorly you are actually interpreting my posts. It's almost unreal how tight your tunnel goggles are strapped. If you really just don't care I won't bother to do it cuz like... I mean just EVERYTHING you're saying is just ****in jaded.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gorf what is your read on Ryker and YOLO, btw?

They're leading the uncap Raz and lynch Gorf train, and it seems to be going through a massive tunnel. Telling either way?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
@gargalione
@ Vult Redux Vult Redux
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary
@ Fandangox Fandangox
@Handorin

bumping this again. seriously guys raz needs to live and potato needs to die. stop being lazy and faulting raz for having one scumread. THAT DOESNT MEAN ****. that just means hes a little lost but even then that hardly applies considering his recent readslist. potato on the other hand jumps all over the place is hypocritical and flings **** at people for ******** reasons
I am not faulting Raz for having one scumread, I am faulting him for that scumread being contradictory to how he says he plays: He latches onto something he is really sure on and doesnt change his vote "without a good reason" He unvotes when hollownote is replaced anyway. If he would have been really sure he would have kept the vote on. His case is on Hollownote being Dabuz's partner. A slot that was so hard to read due to inactivity and few content that we just got a replacement instead.

Like seriously go read Raz's case on hollownote and tell me that thing is not baseless. The only thing it has going for it is that Hollownote disliked people who disliked Dabuz, but that in itself doesn't mean mean much, considering almost no one had a read on Hollownote except for MiR, and I think you.

Remember that Raz said that about his play when asked why didn't commit to a vote. At that point Dabuz was gaining heat. He voices dislike for Dabuz form that point through the entire game, but doesn't actually vote him until he is basically confirmed scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf what is your read on Ryker and YOLO, btw?

They're leading the uncap Raz and lynch Gorf train, and it seems to be going through a massive tunnel. Telling either way?

Maaaaaaaaaaan, you are a one trick pony. Please point me to where I have been going through a massive tunnel instead of keeping everyone updated on my entire read list? Also please do me a favor and tell me YOUR read on myself and NBH. I would prefer you try and keep your hand from getting any deeper down Gorf's shorts. I'm a little homophobic about stuff like that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Fan, if you want the honest answer, I'm ass at reading Dabuz's actual INTENT behind his posts and was out of the thread for a large span of time. I only came in AFTER he had botched the CCop claim. I wasn't there for like, 90% of the actual pre-claim part.

I had said I was fine on either, but I was more comfortable lynching Hando's uselessness at that point than I was rolling the dice on Dabuz. I voted after he ****ed up.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Maaaaaaaaaaan, you are a one trick pony. Please point me to where I have been going through a massive tunnel instead of keeping everyone updated on my entire read list? Also please do me a favor and tell me YOUR read on myself and NBH. I would prefer you try and keep your hand from getting any deeper down Gorf's shorts. I'm a little homophobic about stuff like that.

Where the **** did that come from?

My hand... down Gorf's pants?

Okay you should probably read this game instead of pretending you're in it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Right now, you and Gorf are running the kill Raz wagon and you just conveniently found a way to back out of pushing Gorf today.

And no, I didn't miss the strawman. I do enjoy that you didn't answer my question about where I'm tunneling.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh my bad I actually want to die instead of Raz. You're right wow I'm really sucking his **** for agreeing with that stance, my bad

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Fan, if you want the honest answer, I'm *** at reading Dabuz's actual INTENT behind his posts and was out of the thread for a large span of time. I only came in AFTER he had botched the CCop claim. I wasn't there for like, 90% of the actual pre-claim part.

I had said I was fine on either, but I was more comfortable lynching Hando's uselessness at that point than I was rolling the dice on Dabuz. I voted after he ****ed up.
Okay alright, assuming I completely accept that. Why did you unvote Vult? Where you not sure enough of Hollownote being scum? It makes more sense to leave the vote on the slot and change if the slot makes you change your mind. Also that goes for @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf too who unvoted upon replacement.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You backing onto the Hando wagon is incredibly convenient considering it is a move to save the one man looking to save you without any comment at all about your read on Gorf. I believe you also ignored my request for such an explanation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
For what it's worth I think you are town and YOLOJ is a town lean and I am getting off the Gorf wagon solely because you both are gigantic ****s and don't deserve my support while you ***** every second post about how bad I am and how much I need to die.

So yes it's entirely just because I don't want to help you guys when you treat me like you've been doing

Fandangox

Smash Lord
doesnt change whats already in the thread to deal with
But it changes how you approach things.

You don't cool off to make the boulder blocking your path magically disappear, you cool off to find a way to remove the boulder, or find an alternate path you missed.

Either way this is getting off topic.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
@ Kantrip Kantrip
Just a thought that came to mind. Remember when you were pushing Gorf based on diction and feels? I understand that you still want his flip but it seems on the surface that you've back pedaled a little, like Ryker said. A lot of it looks like frustration over the incap situation but why not try to develop those feels a little more now that Gorf has become the other subject of the day.

Rereading day 1 Gova/Gorf stuffs.

#HBC | Gorf

Okay alright, assuming I completely accept that. Why did you unvote Vult? Where you not sure enough of Hollownote being scum? It makes more sense to leave the vote on the slot and change if the slot makes you change your mind. Also that goes for @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf too who unvoted upon replacement.
Hollow is a total question mark. I preferred lynching Hollow > Hando because of total loss of faith in the Hollow slot till Vult came in. Hence the unvote. I'm gonna read back and check the vote count but when I do my vote's likely landing on Hando.

Kantrip man don't get mad, it'll expose us even harder. Yolo and Ryker caught on to us do you want the rest of town to bring us down like how they did with me and Kevin in the first Fire and Lightning?

Top Bottom