• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire and Lightning 2: DC Comics vs Pokemon Conquest Game over DC Comics Wins!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If my wagon got anything going we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't sitting here with a confused look on my face wondering what the **** people want out of me? The likely answer is a reaction but this is probably the worst way to do it.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Reactions Soup.

Since you already had a wagon on you, you are the most prone to reactions and likely to start thinking things such as "why the wagon on me?" "who in the wagon is scum?"

If I voted MiR, or Raz, or ANYONE else that has barely posted or has votes on themselves how would that push the game at all? Everyone this is RVS so no one would react to votes on themselves cause they know they carry little weight, or none at all. A vote on someone who already has this many votes on an early phase its most likely to pus the game.

(like we are doing now)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I believe people are voting you to get things started. No one has anymore justification for voting you than Fandagox, so I don't see why you're picking at him in particular.
Yea I actually have less textual justification than Fandangox. He at least said "let's get the game going," whereas I just voted you and kept it there, and am now actually encouraging others to follow in my footsteps (@ Gargaglione Gargaglione vote pl0x?), yet he's the worse looking?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Reactions Soup.

Since you already had a wagon on you, you are the most prone to reactions and likely to start thinking things such as "why the wagon on me?" "who in the wagon is scum?"

If I voted MiR, or Raz, or ANYONE else that has barely posted or has votes on themselves how would that push the game at all? Everyone this is RVS so no one would react to votes on themselves cause they know they carry little weight, or none at all. A vote on someone who already has this many votes on an early phase its most likely to pus the game.

(like we are doing now)

#HBC | ѕoup

Reactions Soup.

(like we are doing now)
Well yeah, but I don't want people to use me as a scapegoat honestly. It's so easy to get on this wagon right now and what's worse is that I shouldn't be the one having to think about all that. People should be here analyzing what they think of the wagon, let alone me.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea I actually have less textual justification than Fandangox. He at least said "let's get the game going," whereas I just voted you and kept it there, and am now actually encouraging others to follow in my footsteps (@ Gargaglione Gargaglione vote pl0x?), yet he's the worse looking?
I'm sorry, what's pl0x?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Why not you? Who do you think this wagon should be on? I really don't see it as making you a escapegoat, although I guess by definition it kind of is. You already had votes on you, so putting pressure on you would be the easiest way to get the game going.

#HBC | Gorf

Well yeah, but I don't want people to use me as a scapegoat honestly. It's so easy to get on this wagon right now and what's worse is that I shouldn't be the one having to think about all that. People should be here analyzing what they think of the wagon, let alone me.
WOW.

Umm...

So people should be here to analyze this wagon and whatnot... But it just shouldn't be on you. Well why the **** not?

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't feel the pressure though. I know this wagon has no merit and nobody has bothered to change that. I think even in RVS, there would be somewhat of a reason, but it's not the case here. If I had to pick one person out of this whole situation right now who bothers me the most, it would likely be MiR for reasons already stated. I think I might have been wrong to respond aggressively towards your vote however, because you managed to explain your thought process to me and now we actually have something to talk about. Do you agree with me on MiR?

#HBC | Gorf

pl0x = please in crappy internet lingo

Oh by the way to whoever the smart ass is going to be if somebody flips town in the future and they have the GULL to ask if I think somebody on their wagon was scum: OF COURSE THERE'S PROBABLY SCUM ON THEIR WAGON THERE'S 4 ****ING SCUMMIES AND 12 TOWNIES.

That is all.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea, Soup, just stop
I don't feel the pressure though. I know this wagon has no merit and nobody has bothered to change that. I think even in RVS, there would be somewhat of a reason, but it's not the case here. If I had to pick one person out of this whole situation right now who bothers me the most, it would likely be MiR for reasons already stated. I think I might have been wrong to respond aggressively towards your vote however, because you managed to explain your thought process to me and now we actually have something to talk about. Do you agree with me on MiR?
MiR has incredibly little content for a game which already in itself has very little content. With that said, what exactly makes you think MiR is suspect?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea, Soup, just stop

MiR has incredibly little content for a game which already in itself has very little content. With that said, what exactly makes you think MiR is suspect?
Oops, didn't mean to put that first part, I apologize, that was from a draft I thought I deleted. Ignore it. (the Yea Soup just stop)

#HBC | Gorf

I sure think it holds merit, in fact every post you make makes me feel worse than the ones before. It's like you're trying to stop any productivity from happening.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yea, Soup, just stop

#112. I can't say anything more until I hear from himself.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Well I am not sure what half started the wagon on you (Xonar, Laundry?) If it was Laundry that seems how he starts any game regardless of alignment. MiR has not posted much otherwise, the only remotely suspicious thing would be how he changed from Handorin vote to you, but then again I really just see that as RVS thing. Also I wouldn't say you are not feeling the pressure, you have started to post more and posting substantial things since the wagon.

#HBC | ѕoup

I sure think it holds merit, in fact every post you make makes me feel worse than the ones before. It's like you're trying to stop any productivity from happening.
I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to stop productivity? Do you want me to jump up and down about this? I'm mostly indifferent to the whole thing. You shouldn't be relying on me to get what you want, you should just outright ask me what made you vote me in the first place. Was it the way I reacted to Gheb dying? The way I called out MiR?

I did that expecting MiR to snap back at me but instead he took the route of just ignoring it completely. That bothers me.

Well I am not sure what half started the wagon on you (Xonar, Laundry?) If it was Laundry that seems how he starts any game regardless of alignment. MiR has not posted much otherwise, the only remotely suspicious thing would be how he changed from Handorin vote to you, but then again I really just see that as RVS thing. Also I wouldn't say you are not feeling the pressure, you have started to post more and posting substantial things since the wagon.
I'm not going to sit here and let myself die. Of course I consciously ignored it at first but I was also hoping that somebody would post more, instead the game stood at a standstill.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to stop productivity? Do you want me to jump up and down about this? I'm mostly indifferent to the whole thing. You shouldn't be relying on me to get what you want, you should just outright ask me what made you vote me in the first place. Was it the way I reacted to Gheb dying? The way I called out MiR?

I did that expecting MiR to snap back at me but instead he took the route of just ignoring it completely. That bothers me.

I'm not going to sit here and let myself die. Of course I consciously ignored it at first but I was also hoping that somebody would post more, instead the game stood at a standstill.
I think it's odd how much you're stressing on MiR and relying on his presence to get out of this.

#HBC | ѕoup

What do you want? A vote? As if that will change anything? I've stated my dislike on him and it's his turn to follow up on it.

#HBC | Gorf

You came into the thread whining to the high heavens about how this game (one that's been going on for about 24 hours, if that) is stale, and the one thing that can make it not stale you're intent on stopping? Well, what direction do you wanna go then, Soup? How about, since you seem to know how a mafia game should work, why not have you be our guide on this epic voyage?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Why are you worried about being a scapegoat if this is just an RVS wagon?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Do you agree with me on MiR?
I'd like to chime in too, even though this isn't directed at me. From your #112, what exactly do you mean by non-confrontational? Like not aggressive or what?

and then ninjas, what would MiR snapping back at you have told you? If this is a meta thing, I would have a conflicting experience.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

I don't understand the implication of him trying to stop productivity either. pls explain ty :gova:

also, hello everyone it's been a while

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
lmao i wouldn't waste my time capping gheb if anything i didnt remember that was a thing in fire+lightning and honestly im kinda sour about it because that's a slot gone to waste and one that is town for that matter

get at me
Why wouldn't you cap Gheb?

I'd love Raziek to analyze why I would start this bandwagon on you.
Why Raziek?

Oh, my bad. I forgot Inglorious ******* was a hydra involving Gheb.
Huh, town "slip"?

oi raz stop dodgin' the question

:186:
Let me know what you get out of Raz's answer to the question.

Hm, you're overreacting to this but considering how quick town has been to quick lynch **** RVS wagons for the past few games I can completely understand your frustration.

Why not you? Who do you think this wagon should be on? I really don't see it as making you a escapegoat, although I guess by definition it kind of is. You already had votes on you, so putting pressure on you would be the easiest way to get the game going.
Now that Soup knows this is a pressure wagon for the sake of pressure, what did -you- get out of the wagon?

@Soup: What's wrong with MiR in particular? Hasn't he done what a few other people did so far, RVS vote for the sake of it?

#HBC | ѕoup

Yea, but what exactly do you expect from his response?
Something. Anything. This cryptic nonsense really needs to stop as it's getting on my nerves. You people don't need to treat me like I just got out of my first game.

You came into the thread whining to the high heavens about how this game (one that's been going on for about 24 hours, if that) is stale, and the one thing that can make it not stale you're intent on stopping? Well, what direction do you wanna go then, Soup? How about, since you seem to know how a mafia game should work, why not have you be our guide on this epic voyage?
I don't know, I'm trying to be less agitated and try and play off more levelheaded. I feel like my aggression is usually wrong and gets people to look at me worse, so I figure a more passive approach could help me and others, but I'm really assuming that you thought otherwise. I get the feeling you think that because I'm not acting like that, it's suspicious, right? This is my only literal assumption I can get right now because you haven't said anything to me that isn't just looking for reactions.

I'd like to chime in too, even though this isn't directed at me. From your #112, what exactly do you mean by non-confrontational? Like not aggressive or what?

and then ninjas, what would MiR snapping back at you have told you? If this is a meta thing, I would have a conflicting experience.
I mean it in the sense that he went and turned something around and made it Raziek's job to explain his own vote. I can see how he might use this as a way to read Raz in his own way but if MiR snapped back at me I might have been able to read into why he did what he did in the first place, his whole disposition on me seems like he isn't intent on doing that and he's playing more to an image than scumhunting. I don't know why if I was the center of attention for him he would ignore me calling him out on his vote in the first place.

#HBC | Gorf

@ Gova Gova

He sees a wagon that he claims he knows is an RVS wagon. I'm sure, as someone who's been playing for a while, he knows that RVS wagons are usually what starts games up. But he's more worried that it's a wagon on him (why's he worried that there's a wagon on him if it's an RVS wagon in his mind?) than that it's a wagon that can get this game rolling. Simple science.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I mean it in the sense that he went and turned something around and made it Raziek's job to explain his own vote. I can see how he might use this as a way to read Raz in his own way but if MiR snapped back at me I might have been able to read into why he did what he did in the first place, his whole disposition on me seems like he isn't intent on doing that and he's playing more to an image than scumhunting. I don't know why if I was the center of attention for him he would ignore me calling him out on his vote in the first place.
I can drink to that.

we'll have to see how it turns out as the rest of the day goes on.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why are you worried about being a scapegoat if this is just an RVS wagon?
Because I feel like it's just a good way for scum to jump onto me with little reason, which is why I was concerned with how Fandango handled me. He actually followed up on it however so I probably made the wrong judgment.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Something. Anything. This cryptic nonsense really needs to stop as it's getting on my nerves. You people don't need to treat me like I just got out of my first game.
There are a lot of other people in this game actually saying things though. Why wait on MiR, especially since there's no telling what he may or may not say?

#HBC | ѕoup

There are a lot of other people in this game actually saying things though. Why wait on MiR, especially since there's no telling what he may or may not say?
Which I appreciate. I'm alright with being the center of attention I guess but it makes me uneasy regardless. I'm waiting on MiR because I have nothing besides an assumption, and I would to get in his head more and know what he was thinking before I made that call. I'm not intent on making a vote unless I feel somewhat strongly about.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Gova Gova

He sees a wagon that he claims he knows is an RVS wagon. I'm sure, as someone who's been playing for a while, he knows that RVS wagons are usually what starts games up. But he's more worried that it's a wagon on him (why's he worried that there's a wagon on him if it's an RVS wagon in his mind?) than that it's a wagon that can get this game rolling. Simple science.
idk about you, but HBC mentality has been strong around here lately. it ruined one of my games and im still a little salty about it, rvs quicklynches arent gone from dgames yet. That's the only possible explanation i can think of why he'd be worried other than lol sucm

but yeah science rules obv :gova: k ty

****, fandango, how can you hate MY preset smiely ?

:(

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Now that Soup knows this is a pressure wagon for the sake of pressure, what did -you- get out of the wagon?
Like Garb, I think its Odd that he is focusing on MiR alone, and not Potassium and Gorf whose votes on soup have just as little (i.e none) justification at all, like Gorf himself stated. I was at first thinking of not telling him why I voted for him, cause I knew telling him would defeat the point of my vote.

Also I don't agree with Gorf that he is trying to stop productivity, the only baffling post Soup has done since my vote was saying that he thought it was "unfair" that the wagon was on him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Like Garb, I think its Odd that he is focusing on MiR alone, and not Potassium and Gorf whose votes on soup have just as little (i.e none) justification at all, like Gorf himself stated. I was at first thinking of not telling him why I voted for him, cause I knew telling him would defeat the point of my vote.

Also I don't agree with Gorf that he is trying to stop productivity, the only baffling post Soup has done since my vote was saying that he thought it was "unfair" that the wagon was on him.
I read Gorf more as just trying to get reactions out of me like stated otherwise, and I've been eyeing Potato a bit too, which is why I asked what Gorf thought of him.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup said:
I don't know, I'm trying to be less agitated and try and play off more levelheaded. I feel like my aggression is usually wrong and gets people to look at me worse, so I figure a more passive approach could help me and others, but I'm really assuming that you thought otherwise. I get the feeling you think that because I'm not acting like that, it's suspicious, right? This is my only literal assumption I can get right now because you haven't said anything to me that isn't just looking for reactions.
I don't care that you're trying to calm yourself down rather than being aggro Soup. If anything, keep that **** up! Your only visible direction seems to be that Make it Rain thing, and you're intent on that being the thing that gets us out of RVS or something like that if I'm putting words in your mouth let me know. But when something happened and the spotlight turned on you (and quite frankly all it was was Fandangox laying a vote on you without a stated reason), you actively tried discrediting it? Why? I think if town saw something RVS stirring up on its way, they'd take advantage of it and work around it. Not even a question was thrown your way before you decided that it was just too stupid to continue, and it HAD to stop. The logic makes no sense to me.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione

Thoughts on this?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because I feel like it's just a good way for scum to jump onto me with little reason, which is why I was concerned with how Fandango handled me. He actually followed up on it however so I probably made the wrong judgment.
Ok? Does that matter? Who cares if scum jumps on?

Unless you suspect this to lead to your lynch, this seems rather unusual to be worried about so much.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ebwop: sorry man, pre-set smileys just look bad to me, at least smashboards smileys are not on the level of skype's though.
:gova::gova::gova::gova::gova::gova::gova::gova:

you're killin me here, some one pls edit tears onto my face

also, are you writing off potassium and gorfs vote as rvs, your post is a little vague, if not what makes you think that

Top Bottom