• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry Rie, I'm having artist's block with making a banner. :c
I'll take any ideas and suggestions into consideration for the banner for Fiora~
I'll PM you later today with suggestions~

And for everyone: be sure to vote for Fiora in Shorts's DLC poll (in his sig) if you haven't already!

Last edited:
She's probably dead weight. I'd be surprised if she isn't lighter than Kirby because she's between Kirbs and Puff

Just for the sake of balance

She should have fast and damaging attacks tho

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
She's probably dead weight. I'd be surprised if she isn't lighter than Kirby because she's between Kirbs and Puff

I think zero gravity would be her recovery, and final cross would work similar to the KO uppercut

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
that would be nice, but i think zero gravity is more iconic, and besides some ether based attacks would make her more unique
They could be customs, I'd think. I suppose DLC characters will have customs from the start and I can imagine her having Palutena-esque customs in which each move is completely different. I can see a custom up- or down-B being Healing Energy, for example.

Having Drones incorporated somehow would be awesome, though.

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
They could be customs, I'd think. I suppose DLC characters will have customs from the start and I can imagine her having Palutena-esque customs in which each move is completely different. I can see a custom up- or down-B being Healing Energy, for example.

Having Drones incorporated somehow would be awesome, though.
Her infinite jab ???

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Call me crazy but

I've been thinking. What if we get Homs Fiora as playable DLC and she transforms into Mecha-Fiora for her Final Smash?? Since the Homs Fiora trophy we saw had a unique model as well, not based on her official artwork.

It's a possibility. A disappointing one, but still possible. That way only her Final Smash would be a spoiler. Wouldn't make much sense from a series representation viewpoint but in the end it would be Sakurai's decision.

I would still of course prefer her Mechon form to be playable off the bat because of more moveset practicality. But really as long as she does become DLC I'd be happy either way.

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Call me crazy but

I've been thinking. What if we get Homs Fiora as playable DLC and she transforms into Mecha-Fiora for her Final Smash?? Since the Homs Fiora trophy we saw had a unique model as well, not based on her official artwork.

It's a possibility. A disappointing one, but still possible. That way only her Final Smash would be a spoiler. Wouldn't make much sense from a series representation viewpoint but in the end it would be Sakurai's decision.

I would still of course prefer her Mechon form to be playable off the bat because of more moveset practicality. But really as long as she does become DLC I'd be happy either way.
Maybe she could use the mechon thing she used to attack metal face before she "Died" as her moveset
I do not know much about xenoblade but i support fiora

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Maybe she could use the mechon thing she used to attack metal face before she "Died" as her moveset
I do not know much about xenoblade but i support fiora
You mean the mobile artillery?

And adding you now~!

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Call me crazy but

Nah, she's far more iconic in her mechon form, and as we've seen from Smash Tour, Sakurai don't give a damn about spoilers. Mechon form with Face Nemesis final smash is the way to go!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy

http://i.imgur.com/Hy1lc54.gif

Hey Fiora Supporters! I finished a support banner we all can use if you wish to.
It's based off of the Status HUD of the three party members during battle (in Xenoblade).

If you are using it, I would recommend linking the image to our thread.

Here's a Homs Version if you don't want to indirectly spoil others.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Hey Fiora Supporters! I finished a support banner we all can use if you wish to.
It's based off of the Status HUD of the three party members during battle (in Xenoblade).

Amazing work! I'm tempted to use her Mech form in my sig, but I'm going to try and resist....Either way, one of these is going in my sig! :D:D:D:D:D

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

You never disappoint with your work, Jae. Looks excellent, though I just noticed that the non-spoiler version uses her Mechon arts.

Amazing work! I'm tempted to use her Mech form in my sig, but I'm going to try and resist....Either way, one of these is going in my sig! :D:D:D:D:D
Well, there's always the Spoiler tag...

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
You never disappoint with your work, Jae. Looks excellent, though I just noticed that the non-spoiler version uses her Mechon arts.
Thanks!
You noticed correctly hehe, I left it as is to allude to the fact that the thread is supporting her primarily in her Mechon form.

Well, actually I just made the Homs version really quick so I hadn't gotten to changing it. I'll tweak it right now.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Looking again, I just noticed that the Homs version has the Mechon form's art palette...should it stay like that or...? Cause that'd be a really sneaky spoiler

Last edited:

whenUC_da_LIGHT

Smash Cadet
Call me crazy but

yeah i'll be happy either way but i think she makes more sense in her mechon form

I'll make sure to use the signature with Mechon Fiora to spoil the hell out of everyone
Good job Jae

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Kinda late to this but;

I think she'd be about the same weight as Captain Falcon, while having fast attacks like Marth/Lucina.

Top Bottom