• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fiora for SSB4 DLC [Xenoblade spoilers] - CONFIRMED FOR PROJECT X ZONE 2!!!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I imagined Melia's FS would be Burst End or Mind Blast. But that speculation's best for the Melia thread. :p (Haven't been there in a while)

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Real talk; Melia would be nice to have in Smash as a fighter, but if she doesn't make it as a fighter then she should at least be an Assist Trophy.

Maybe she'll be Little Mac'd for the next Smash :p

I think you meant to say Little Riki.

no one before my Robotic Queen though.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'd love to see Melia in Smash if Fiora doesn't make it or if Melia gets in the next game. I need a magic/mage character that's actually good after maining Zelda for over 10 years

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd love to see Melia in Smash if Fiora doesn't make it or if Melia gets in the next game. I need a magic/mage character that's actually good after maining Zelda for over 10 years
We need more mage fighters in general since there's enough weapon/sword users in the roster already. Give us Melia, Black Mage, Terra, Magical Starsign Boy, Micaiah, Soren, Tharja :troll:, Vivian, Kamek, and many others.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
It just occurred to me. None of the magic characters are good
:4mewtwo: still isn't considered very good, :4robinm: is alright, :4zelda: is lol. :4ness: is the only good one
#WeNeedMelia
We need more mage fighters in general since there's enough weapon/sword users in the roster already. Give us Melia, Black Mage, Terra, Magical Starsign Boy, Micaiah, Soren, Tharja :troll:, Vivian, Kamek, and many others.
I'd kill for Tharja to be in Smash :^)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
High Entia age slower and can live up to 1000 years of age, so being 88 is equivalent to a Hom's 17-19 roughly. Plus there's a couple High Entia kids who are like 30 to 56 years old if I recall
Speaking of High Entia kids, are Shulk, Reyn, Fiora, Sharla and Melia the only teenage characters in all of Bionis and Mechonis? I swear everyone else is either a child or an adult

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Speaking of High Entia kids, are Shulk, Reyn, Fiora, Sharla and Melia the only teenage characters in all of Bionis and Mechonis? I swear everyone else is either a child or an adult
Sharla's 21. But I'm not sure on the "only teenagers" thing...

there's [cough] Juju who's like 12-13 I think

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean like non plot relevant characters
I think also those two girls Paola and Narine from Colony 9 might be...? Those two girls who have crushes on Shulk and Reyn iirc

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I think also those two girls Paola and Narine from Colony 9 might be...? Those two girls who have crushes on Shulk and Reyn iirc
They're both 10.

There's Andreas who's 19, Dorothy's 19, Peppino's 18, Sesame's 19.
That's just Colony 9 though so there's probably more.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nice, it's like you've seriously outdone yourself. From the official illustrations to Gonzales's Smash art, they all look even better than what I can pull off.

Are you planning on doing anything with these in particular?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't have any social network account to share, but I think you guys should share them.
Looks like this is a job for Captain Tumblr the Social Justice Warrior and his sidekick Twitter the Gossiper. :troll:

Lame superhero jokes aside, I'll probably do the sharing on my own time after doing some research. I'm sure the others will eventually catch on and do the same this week.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So which places did you guys share the signatures to so far?
Haven't shared it yet because of college studies and other important things, but I'll share them on Twitter and Tumblr tonight since my foot needs to heal from today's "accident" anyways.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm thinking I should kinda change the title again. It feels kinda dumb and blah to me now that I think of it

Maybe mention 100 supporters once we hit the mark?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You should probably add the new signatures into the OP too. :p
I will once I have time. Work takes it out of me otl

I'm sorry to be double posting, but this is IMPORTANT:

Since Xenoblade Chronicles X is now out in Japan, I do not want to see ANY major XCX spoilers, even under spoiler boxes. I know Fiora's from the predecessor but someone in the Elma thread posted a (I guess unmarked) maaaaajor spoiler, and many people want to experience it unspoiled when it comes out in English.

And I really, really do not want to be spoiled myself. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Zero

Rie please do not double post for something like that

Though

Since Xenoblade Chronicles X is now out in Japan, I do not want to see ANY major XCX spoilers, even under spoiler boxes. I know Fiora's from the predecessor but someone in the Elma thread posted a (I guess unmarked) maaaaajor spoiler, and many people want to experience it unspoiled when it comes out in English.

And I really, really do not want to be spoiled myself. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.
This, do not post any spoilers. If you want to post any spoilers, than please use the spoiler tags, even if it doesn't seem like a big deal.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Rie please do not double post for something like that

Though

This, do not post any spoilers. If you want to post any spoilers, than please use the spoiler tags, even if it doesn't seem like a big deal.
I posted something similar on the Elma thread. I have a question... Is it okay to report someone for posting spoilers?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I will once I have time. Work takes it out of me otl

I'm sorry to be double posting, but this is IMPORTANT:

I don't really want to see any minor ones either.

This is the Fiora thread

Fiora is not known to be in Xenoblade Chronicles X

so there shouldn't be any Xenoblade Chronicles X

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I posted something similar on the Elma thread. I have a question... Is it okay to report someone for posting spoilers?
They should at least mark it and signify in the box that they're major spoilers. Maybe use multiple encapsulated boxes and/or put the spoilers lower on the post if it's the first post on a page.

And yeah, sorry about the double post. I didn't think anyone else would post though just to bump for that, and I'm the thread owner, but I'll be more careful next time

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Thank you so much for taking spoilers seriously guys. I really appreciate it; it'd suck to go to this thread or the Melia one and get completely unrelated stuff from XCX spoiled.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gee, I can tell that things will be equally as bad one Fire Emblem IF comes out in three months. It will be a real **** move if anyone thinks about sharing these unmarked spoilers. But what I am I talking about, X has literally nothing to do with Fiora except for the hairstyle that you can give the default female avatar.

Neo Zero

I'm not sure tbqh. I'll ask HQ.

Ok I asked. You can, but it depends on how its done. If someone does it for the sake of just being a jerk for example, then they can face mod action. If someone does it accidentally meanwhile, we can remove it and just clarify to them to be careful what they say.

Ideally, its better to discuss X in a dedicated thread in the Light House section on site though, and if none exists, one should be made.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So the Smash Ballot now says "Please limit your vote to one per person." Has it always been like this and I just hadn't realized? That's probably the case since I have really bad observation skills lol, but just wondering.

So the Smash Ballot now says "Please limit your vote to one per person." Has it always been like this and I just hadn't realized? That's probably the case since I have really bad observation skills lol, but just wondering.
it has said tha since day 1 yes.

no one knows for sure if this means there is IP tracking yet though.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

My personal policy is when in doubt, use proxies. Or different workstations if you can. I think mobile devices also give different IPs if they're on a network.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

There are several workarounds like @ Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura said.
Not that I use them. One vote from me instead of submitting loads.
it'd be fishy if an Ip from the middle of Siberian Russia made a vote.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It would be funny to see a Xenoblade character up around the levels of K Rool, Isaac and (ugh) Inklings in the Ballot now that I think about it.

"Let's see... K Rool, Isacc from Golden Sun, Inklings, Wolf, Dixie Kong and... Fiora?"

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Top Bottom