• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

finished my led controller pics/vid

lui3k

Smash Cadet
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
finally done took alot since its the first one ive made hope you guys like it :)
i used all new nintendo parts white face, clear back, light grey button set, black wire and i made the tip hot pink, as far as the leds the joystick pink/purple is always on and the rear blue flash depending on whats happening in game (i used the rumble packs power) so when i get hit or hit some one it flashes different patterns.
as for the color choices i mostly use lucas so i wanted to use colors like what he produces in game pink/violet for his pk thunder and the light blue for his psi magnet

check it out in action http://youtu.be/c3icDyJPS9I ( sorry for the link idk how else to post a vid here)

Last edited:
Top Bottom