• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finally - FC3 East Coast vs West Coast regional Crew battle

Zero34

Smash Lord
east coast won

lol. bach forgot sastopher

background commentary was halarious

you know, now that i think about it, the west coast put up an amazing fight. i mean, isai and ken were basically the two behemoths on the west coast and pretty much took out a third of the other team lol

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Added Google Video

stupid google video and it's mis-timed music screwed up all the hard work i did to sync it

Bodango or whatever if you want to watch it streaming

D1

Banned via Administration
*pound* This sh** was so good that I had to show all my non-smasher friends what they were missing.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
stitchface -> bob-omb -> another stitchface...
1/300 each? **** XD

excellent, excellent work
~45 min dl for me, yeah google video kinda sucks for long stuff.
LMAO @ east coast 4 life dance

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm, let's c...what can i say. bach, you are amazing. and if somehow u make it to our tournament in march, i will more than happily pay for the tapes you would need to film. excellant work on the crew battle, you clearly spent a ton of time on it. and its great that you have so much passion for this game as all of us do as well. thank you.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Awesome vid.

Good camera quality, cool footage.

Too bad West Coast lost, though.

Chubak3

Smash Rookie
"i dont hear them girls no mo"
**** was hilarious....o yeah good smashing also ;)

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really wanted to cut to the West Coast cheering more often, but they were soooo quiet, and never made any motion durring matches.

vexed69

Smash Apprentice
in my opinion west was being good mannered. God **** east was loud... Best part of the video was, BY FAR, ken vs killaor. East was quiet for a bit.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really think East has more out-going personalities - just the difference in regions i guess. And yes, East Coast is loud as **** =)

Zero34

Smash Lord
haha yeah lol. east coast was just more... well, i suppose you could call it friendly. well, it was halarious so thats enough

chudat's awesome. his chain grabbing and desync were really amazing

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love it when KillaOR is screaming "Turn the ****ing game off! turn the ****ing game off! I've never seen that **** before!"

M.I.

Smash Cadet
This vid was so freakin amazing, it had so many good players and the stuff they were doing was really crazy, well atleast for me cause I cant even do alot of those stuff...

ibeplu

Smash Rookie
i watched this like 5 times fully through lol... shiek fights are boring to watch though

M.I.

Smash Cadet
idk how many times I watched this, but yeah Chudat's chain grabs were sik and ibeplu its sheik.

Scythe

Smash Master
*EC cheering when Killa OR KOs BaleFireBoy in 3 seconds. Ken stands up and starts unraveling his controller, and EC suddenly is quiet* XD I laughed so hard at that.

And when Killa was behind by 2 stock. SOme one from WC "Where's your ****talk now?!"
X fricken' D

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
i dunno, maybe because you guys have met the east coast people in real life, you think they are cool and nice people, but to me, who hasn't ever met any of these people, east coast sure as hell was being a big ****ing prick.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
The east coast was a lot more confident since they spent some much time planning - i think FC3 Update 4 has interview with Team Captain "Wife" and I think FC3 Update 3 has interviews with all of the Team capt that showed up on time *ahem Ken was late ahem*

Overall - i think East Coast was more into the event than West was.

Zero34

Smash Lord
yeah, west coast was all quiet and all

BACH said:
I love it when KillaOR is screaming "Turn the ****ing game off! turn the ****ing game off! I've never seen that **** before!"

lol, that was my favorite part i was laughing so hard. chudat's crazy go nuts

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
"Where is your **** talk now ?!?"

^^ I wonder who said that, even though it was my favorite part of the video I would still love to four stock him in East Coasts name. And who could forget the classic "EXTENDER" rofl (literally). I have to admit though, maybe West Coast would have done better if East Coast (mainly KillaOR) did SHOUT the comments that they did at the players, such as "that niggah scared, he scared." Whatever though because if it was not for him I might of gotten bored of the video and just turn it off, and there is no point in complaining about what already happened. And I have to give it up to Mike G. I mean everyone was pretty good there but I must say Mike G is the first person I have ever seen that made Peach go super saiyan, it was amazing. I guess Kens fox was good too, it wasnt as technical as I pictured it but that one combo on KillaOR's sleeping Jigglypuff seems like a better version of what I could do. And was it just me or did anyone notice that DieSuperFly was playing like he was missing his right thumb or something, I mean you used to be my favorite Sheik, (after Ryota of course) so what happened???

- AdVeNt -

jjl

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I need to take the mirror down. Someone took the link and posted it to some other forum, and then it was posted on another forum, and so forth. Except the instruction to RIGHT CLICK SAVE TO DISK was not propagated. My server (which is actually just the desktop sitting in my room) is getting hit pretty hard now. I guess it's also partly my fault for forgetting to say to not post the link elsewhere.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but I figure it's been long enough for the vid to be in the hub now.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Well, this has been up a good week and a half now, so I'm going to assume that everybody who was immediately interested in this vid has it now. Thus, I'm unstickifying it to remove some of the sticky clutter. BACH can re-sticky it if he wants, but it's been up here for a good while already.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
crap...

I was dl-ing this thing for hours, and it cuts me off right around the 35-ish min. mark of the vid. Stupid FileFront. Is anybody willing to share this thing through aim? I know I'm more reliable there. If somebody that runs their aim thing on overnite, I'd definitely appreciate the help. The thing was just getting good, and the vid cuts off. PLEASE!! Help a brother out. PM me if you're willing to help me out. Thanx to those willing to help...: )

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Oh, who was that person screaming and hugging people on the East Cost side? Dave?

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
Uncle Meat, you have the vid. Hook me up! Somebody help me out. Look at my last post. Don't have access to DC, so aim is the best way for me...

KillaZ

Smash Cadet
yea can someone share me this through aim or something? i was trying 2 dl it b4 and i would get cut off at around 60-50 percent non stop and now they took the link off :( can someone share it with me?

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
We are working on other server options. Yes, filefront sucks balls.

Yes, the person hugging people was none other than DA-DAVE

Top Bottom