• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash: Light Arrow?

ronnietheboywonder

Smash Apprentice
That's what it says in her Special Moves list...

I was kind of expecting this as Zelda's Final Smash, but Sheik? :confused:

Will there be multiple arrows shooting at people?, or maybe just one like Link's Final Smash?

What do you think? :lick:

TheCanuck75

Smash Apprentice
I think they will be different.

I think Zelda's light arrow will be one shot, like in TP, but it will be incredibly powerful. It will probably be a one hit KO most of the time. As for Sheik, she is more athletic and not quite as strong. I think Sheik will be able to shoot multiple shots, perhaps a barrage of arrows raining down from her bow. These arrows would not pack a punch, but they would build damage steadily and maybe even stun some enemies randomly (just like when a light arrow stuns Ganondorf in TP).

I would like this do be done manually some how, but I cannot think of a great way to do it without it seeming too much like Pit's arrows.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
I think they will be different.

I think Zelda's light arrow will be one shot, like in TP, but it will be incredibly powerful. It will probably be a one hit KO most of the time. As for Sheik, she is more athletic and not quite as strong. I think Sheik will be able to shoot multiple shots, perhaps a barrage of arrows raining down from her bow. These arrows would not pack a punch, but they would build damage steadily and maybe even stun some enemies randomly (just like when a light arrow stuns Ganondorf in TP).

I would like this do be done manually some how, but I cannot think of a great way to do it without it seeming too much like Pit's arrows.

exactly, if they did that i would be satisfied, the light bow looks sick!

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it will be like Samus' or Mario's smashes, where they just unload a massive amount of energy that blows across most of the screen? It seems like it would make sense. Another cool idea is if they fire the arrow, it goes to the middle of the screen, and just explodes, hurting everyone over time as the stage lights up.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I support the idea of 2 FSs, Sheik's should be different, maybe an arrow barrage would be for the best.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Light arrow suggests 1 arrow, and since Zelda's final smash was translated to be 1 huge arrow that hits everything in its path, I think Sheik and Zelda have the same, 1 arrow final smash.

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
It will probably be similiar to Links I guess since it should have something to do with her Triforce of Wisdom and she shoots it as fast as Link flies against an opponent...I would like that idea anyway

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think it would make sense for the two of them to have slightly different Final Smashes. As...no other move of theirs is the same aside from Transform which is kinda needed. But if they're the same, no huge deal, I suppose.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Actually, can you switch back after getting a smash ball? I thought that the next special move you did was the final smash...or is it just the neutral B?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Either way, if she keeps the same one I don't care. It IS the same person, just a different outfit pretty much. Its not like Samus where shes missing her suit which gives her new powers. I mean there are different move sets but still.

I do hope to see two though.

-Onyx

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Just neutral B, I believe. Which is why I'd imagine Sheik/Zelda have the same FS, otherwise people'd just switch to the character with a better FS. Y'know, if they gave Zelda an amazing FS and Sheik a middle-of-the-pack FS (for balancing), Sheikers would just switch to Zelda, FS, then switch back. Which I'd imagine is the same reason PT has one FS, and Samus has 2 (because Samus CAN'T simple change back and forth on command).

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
Just neutral B, I believe. Which is why I'd imagine Sheik/Zelda have the same FS, otherwise people'd just switch to the character with a better FS. Y'know, if they gave Zelda an amazing FS and Sheik a middle-of-the-pack FS (for balancing), Sheikers would just switch to Zelda, FS, then switch back. Which I'd imagine is the same reason PT has one FS, and Samus has 2 (because Samus CAN'T simple change back and forth on command).
Could not make more sense really,that destroyed my hopes of two FS lol,but thats not so bad tournaments probly turn off FS so.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Zenigame makes sense, but it's a little bit a bummer that it's Light Arrows. It fits PERFECTLY for Zelda, but it is just plain weird for Sheik....

Then again, I can't really think of anything that would fit both of them, as they're both so different....

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
Zenigame makes sense, but it's a little bit a bummer that it's Light Arrows. It fits PERFECTLY for Zelda, but it is just plain weird for Sheik....

Then again, I can't really think of anything that would fit both of them, as they're both so different....
maybe calling the sages from OoT for help idk,but there were no sages in TP :(

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I would enjoy being able to see both characters remain the same but use an identical weapon, it would draw the two together in a symbolic poetic way that no one would understand.

Exactly.
Plus, Light arrows aren't specifically Zelda's weapon. They're just associated with Zelda. Link has used them before, so Zelda's alter ego can use them no problem.

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie
maybe calling the sages from OoT for help idk,but there were no sages in TP :(
actually there were they were in that desert. they were like ghosts and they tried to execute ganondorf but failed and he killed them. And I was thinking. maybe they should take out zelda's ocarina and play a song that has a negative affect on the enemys, maybe it could freeze time allowing sheik or zelda to pound on their opponents for a while maybe zelda would use the ocarina and sheik would use the harp to do this cool freezy timey thingy

Feranel

Smash Rookie
Guys, it has been confirmed that both Zelda & Sheik will have the Light Arrow as FS.
Which means that Sheik will use the same Bow as Zelda (no other bows that will match her costume just because shes in Sheik form). There is only 1 bow (designed for TP) which they will both use.

What does it do?:
Zelda/Sheik fires the Light Arrow horizontally in the direction shes facing. Everyone who crosses the horizontal path of the Light Arrow will take massive damage.

What I hope:
I hope Zelda will summon the Light Arrow like she did in TP, then fire it. (with a whole lot of special, magical effects of course) :p

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I'm thinkin Sheik and Zelda just have to share a final smash. It will probably automatically revert her to Zelda when you activate it.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
A part of me wanted a seperate final smash, but at the same time Pkmn Trainer has one for all three Pokemon, so I kinda understand.

Top Bottom