• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 4, a Brawl/Melee tournament, June 28th, San Antonio TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

defsithe

Smash Ace
sooooooooooooooooooo, tourny fun stuff. as of now it looks like right now mikey(me), magik, lithos, broly, vash. this is of course no backs out and what not. ill bring my tv and wii/brawl cube/smash. anyone no of a cheap place to stay?

edit:
off topic i no, sorry. lol

TonyDpad

Smash Rookie
Most of the time I just keep track of the tournament pages to see how things are going. I have co-owned a Lan-center for about 3 years now and have been putting tournaments together from the beginning. When I first met the smash community, I found a great group of people who are very passionate about a game they love, whats funny is the same goes for every other community out there. As long as you love the game you are playing and have fun doing it, no one should be able to tell you your game sucks or it takes less skill to play. A game is as competitive as the people who play it make it.

P.S. I reallllly want to make this! if not good luck running this kyle!
(this is tony from the 3s tournament)

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Any Austin peeps that need a ride to this event, hit me up (of course, you need to be someone I know lol).

Trying to make this event as big as possible ;o

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well, I have no ride to San an, no ride to the bus station, and no where near enough money for a cab. Have fun guys.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, I have no ride to San an, no ride to the bus station, and no where near enough money for a cab. Have fun guys.
Wow that's pretty lame dude. I was hoping to get some games in with you since we missed the opportunity at A-kon. I'd offer to swing by and grab you but that'd be a helluva swing and the car's full.

No, you can't ride in my trunk :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
SSSSSSEEEEEETTTTTTHHHHHHHLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!

NOOOooOoOoOOOOoO!!!!

My teammate :(. My life is ruined. *calls Melee1*

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Pshh, team with me Hylian. I team with Zac's G&W a lot. Did you know a bucket with 3 jolts (not even thunders) will do 67 damage and KO at 0? Freaking broken character.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pshh, team with me Hylian. I team with Zac's G&W a lot. Did you know a bucket with 3 jolts (not even thunders) will do 67 damage and KO at 0? Freaking broken character.
Actually, it's 62 damage >_>. And thats only if I catch all 3 jolts in the air. If I catch them on the ground it's 30something or 42%...forgot which.

And I found another teammate already sorry :/.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ATTENTION HOUSTON!

Dugg fin JUST called me and told me something went wrong with her car. If anyone is leaving from Houston, give her a call!

Plus Sethlon still needs a ride >.>

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
Man, that tournament was a bloodbath. Between so many of the top 5 from the major cities present, there were very few bad players. Losers bracket from Hell.

Also, RoyR kills MK dead! D:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Holy crap. Like every good player in texas was here except Sethlon. Freakishly hard tournament.

Mini-results:

Brawl singles:
1st: Melee1
2nd: Roy_R
3rd: Hylian
4th: Stiltzskin
5th: Pozerwolf
5th: Brolly(???)

Brawl teams:
1st: Broken arrow (Dojo/Santi)
2nd: Sexy Legs (Roy_R/Stiltzskin)

Melee Singles:
1st: Rayzorium
2nd: Bluezaft
3rd: JesusFreak

Melee Teams:
1st: Sword of DK (JF/Rayz)
2nd: The ***** the Ho and the ****** (Wobbles/Doh)
3rd: Groom Blue (Bluezaft/Hylian)
I will do shoutouts when there is a results thread.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
How did I get 5th if I was fighting for 3rd place in my final match (I should be 4th place or someone's math really sucks)?
Ermmmmmmmm........ odd, but I guess.

Anyways, when will there be a post Results topic?
Like to give some shot outs, had a good time at the tourny ;o

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
**** i sucked that tourney down the drain xD

wow.....go JF in melee singles and doubles

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How did I get 5th if I was fighting for 3rd place in my final match (I should be 4th place or someone's math really sucks)?
Ermmmmmmmm........ odd, but I guess.

Anyways, when will there be a post Results topic?
Like to give some shot outs, had a good time at the tourny ;o
No, I had to play Stiltzskin after I played you. We were in losers semis not losers finals.

I can count thanks.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
No, I had to play Stiltzskin after I played you. We were in losers semis not losers finals.

I can count thanks.
Interesting, I was informed that I was fighting for 3rd place when I played you.
I even looked at the bracket, and we were playing for loser's semi-finals.

Not to mention, before we played I asked Stiltzskin were he was and said that he was already taken out by you.

Ermmm... I guess a few things went wrong there or something.

But then again, a few issues did up-raise around that time (which I hope they did get resolved).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Interesting, I was informed that I was fighting for 3rd place when I played you.
I even looked at the bracket, and we were playing for loser's semi-finals.

Not to mention, before we played I asked Stiltzskin were he was and said that he was already taken out by you.

Ermmm... I guess a few things went wrong there or something.

But then again, a few issues did up-raise around that time (which I hope they did get resolved).
You might be right. I thought I played Stiltz after you but now that I think about it I think I played him 1st lol. Which means Pozer got 4th.

Anh

Smash Rookie
it was a fun tournament. brought back the smash in after weeks of not playing it. shoutout to Roy with his amazing CF. we need a rematch =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom