• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 3: The New Frontier April 19th in San Antonio TX RESULTS!

Dojo

Smash Champion
He's saying you should continue to bug him pozerwolf. Putting it up here doesn't do much. =\

Sorry Broly. Haha mr. 3000's D3 is too good. Wasn't ready for him =\
I beat trex though. And everyone said that was impossible. So yay =)

I wanna go to battle of the border. Or the one coming in houston may 3rd. But both are insanely long drives from here...

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
He's saying you should continue to bug him pozerwolf. Putting it up here doesn't do much. =\
I already said, I have been bugging him on AIM =(

Few days ago, he told me he would have the vids up by tonight.
Still waiting on those vids, and when I do AIM him now, I get no responds.

WHY!!! =(

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Well this sucks, I've completely lost interests in even seeing if he would upload the vids.

C'mon now, don't mean to be rude but why is the dude randomly upload matches of himself? People are more interested in those who got the semi-finals, not random casuals or going off upload matches of him sandbagging people.

I can understand of he upload matches of 2 other people playing that was not him, but thats not the case.

Yeah, I can see that he is busy... too busy upload matches of himself, lol.

****, I thought this guy was professional about his stuff.
Overestimated the guy ;(

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I stopped responding to you because you've been bugging the fuuuucck out of me. I had 2 tests last week and 3 finals this week. I'll upload your videos when I get the chance.

I put those videos up on Youtube because we were having a discussion about Ganon in the SBR and SP wanted to see some recorded matches that G-reg and I had played. My channel has a few thousand subscribers and I spend whatever time involved with Smash trying to evolve the metagame and discuss how to make my next tournaments better. I'm sorry, but the quite boring semi-finals between 2 Snakes isn't the top of my list right now. I doubt anyone besides a few people who went to this tournament are even interested in seeing them.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Ummmmm... whether or not that the matches are boring is a matter of the public's opinion, not yours.

Last I checked, people watching me vs T-Rex found the matches very entertaining (even those not interested in Smash enjoyed the last 5 matches).

And of course I would bug the **** out of you.
You only promised me that you would have them up by "tonight" the day I message you (which was about a week ago).

[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: gimmie vids
[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: they must be done now!!
[01:20] leeharris100: haha
[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: right! =)
[01:20] leeharris100: you'll have videos tonight
[01:20] leeharris100: anyways
[01:20] leeharris100: nice talking to you
[01:20] leeharris100: im gonna jet
[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: coo
[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: k, see ya ;o
[01:20] leeharris100: they will be done uploading later
[01:20] leeharris100: grats again on 3rd
[01:20] PozerTheMonkey: ok thanks!
Session Close (leeharris100): Mon Apr 21 04:48:53 2008

The only reason why I bugged was:
1) My friends and other people from different community wanted to see my skills in Brawl vs the way I play GG, or just wanted to see the matches in general.
2) Wanted to know how and why I lost to T-Rex on the final match and wondering how I 2 stock'd T-Rex on the meta knight stage (I'm sure T-Rex would watch to see what he did wrong as well).

In general, I didn't realize how coincided you were on only upload matches with your name on it and maybe another match here and there.

The way it works with recording is like this:
When a tournament happens, people care about semi-finals first. They don't care about other matches unless they were interesting casuals or big money matches. Instead, I see this "don't judge me in this vid I'm sand bagging" BS, and wondering why those are not my matches up there.

Regardless, this is a poor way in trying to get a larger audience into watching your vids.
Saying something like "Well those matches are boring to me so I won't upload them" is quiet possibly the lamest thing I've heard in why my matches have not been posted. And I actually thought for a while that leaving you responsible for uploading the matches was a good idea. Well, thanks for proving me wrong.

Also, I could care less how many people you have subscribed to your youtube profile.
It isn't exactly hard to get 1000+ subscribed to anything, really.

In the end, I regret not telling my friend to get a cam and record the finals so we can upload them ourselves and trusting other people in the smash community.
Maybe next time I want my matches uploaded, I should reg the brackets to where its me and you in the semi-finals, lol :dizzy:

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Haha, I PROMISED you? You took that **** out of context. I said earlier I'd probably have them up.

How old are you again? I mean, I understand the HUGE urgency that your friends must have to see these mediocre videos, but I'm sure they can wait just a bit.

And yes, I uploaded the matches I played. You know why? It's my ****ing YouTube channel. I was the one who brought the VCR, maybe you should do it next time? Then instead of sitting here hitting refresh 800 times a day looking for these videos you can use your time more wisely. Maybe after you get done uploading the videos to your super popular YouTube channel that has 23 subscribers you could go outside or do something more meaningful than bug the S H I T out of me.

Regardless, this is a poor way in trying to get a larger audience into watching your vids.
Saying something like "Well those matches are boring to me so I won't upload them" is quiet possibly the lamest thing I've heard in why my matches have not been posted. And I actually thought for a while that leaving you responsible for uploading the matches was a good idea. Well, thanks for proving me wrong.
God ****, you're such an idiot that I can't believe I'm even arguing with you. I'm not trying to get a large audience. Some of my videos have over 100,000 views and I don't get **** from it. Why would I care about having a large audience?

Also, I had nothing to do with this tournament. If you want to ***** about there not being "professionally recorded matches" you can either complain at Kyle or just fondle my balls.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Wow Lee, you are rather immature.
I actually had respect for you after that comberstation(?), but after this its hard to even considered you as a good guy.
You just sound like an coincided jerk now.

Haha, I PROMISED you? You took that **** out of context. I said earlier I'd probably have them up.
You gave me your word that you would have the vids up by tonight many times.
I guess not trusting you would be the best thing to do, huh?

How old are you again?
I should ask you the same after reading both this post and your past posts.

And yes, I uploaded the matches I played. You know why? It's my ****ing YouTube channel.
Whoa, talk about being selfish.

I was the one who brought the VCR, maybe you should do it next time?
Like I mentioned before, I regret to have trusted you in recorded the matches if I knew how you really were.

Thanks for proving me wrong, I thought I was talking to someone who could do this right.

Maybe after you get done uploading the videos to your super popular YouTube channel that has 23 subscribers you could go outside or do something more meaningful than bug the S H I T out of me.
Irresponsible and ignorant.
Note that the PozerWolf youtube profile is not my main broadcast of advertisement when I upload anything. If you look at the vids in the profile, you will notice that 90% of the vids are inside jokes.

But whatever makes you feel happy, jump to more conclusions if you like.

God ****, you're such an idiot that I can't believe I'm even arguing with you. I'm not trying to get a large audience. Some of my videos have over 100,000 views and I don't get **** from it. Why would I care about having a large audience?
I don't care what your trying to get it, I'm just stating how your trying really hard to avoid uploading any matches other than yourself playing. The only reason why you even uploaded matches of Hylian vs T-Rex was possibly to cover up that your NOT trying to do this.

Whatever, I was not the only one to notice this as well, so its obviously an issue.

Also, its ironic how you make fun of how many subscriptions I have on my profile and yet you continue to brag about yours, but then you state "I'm not trying to get a large audience, why would I care about having a large audience?"

Seriously, your actually calling yourself out here.
It's obvious that you do care.

And I like how you went out of your way to go off and find my profile.
That actually takes some time.

Also, I had nothing to do with this tournament. If you want to ***** about there not being "professionally recorded matches" you can either complain at Kyle or just fondle my balls.
Kyle had nothing to do with the recording, you did.
So why should I get mad at Kyle for something you did? I like how you put the blame on others.

Wow... Smash community...

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Ohhh... I get it. You're trying to spell conceited.

www.dictionary.com

Your logic is so insanely ridiculous that I can't argue with you anymore or I might catch your disease. You are easily one of dumbest people I've ever had a conversation with.

And by the way, you talk like a 12 year old girl on AIM. Your messages go somewhat like this:

-_-... omgoshz I NEED THOSE VIDS NOWWW!!!!!!!
^_^
!!!!
I REALLY WANTZ THEM!!!!!111
NOOO I WANTZ THEM NOW!!!111

I swear to God I'm not exaggerating.

**PS** The reason it was so easy to find your crappy YouTube profile is because you spammed my videos saying, "WHEN R MY VIDS GUNNA BE UP!?! -_- ^_^" and all I had to do was click on your name. Yes, you are that stupid.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh... I get it. You're trying to spell conceited.

www.dictionary.com

Your logic is so insanely ridiculous that I can't argue with you anymore or I might catch your disease. You are easily one of dumbest people I've ever had a conversation with.

And by the way, you talk like a 12 year old girl on AIM. Your messages go somewhat like this:

-_-... omgoshz I NEED THOSE VIDS NOWWW!!!!!!!
^_^
!!!!
I REALLY WANTZ THEM!!!!!111
NOOO I WANTZ THEM NOW!!!111

I swear to God I'm not exaggerating.

**PS** The reason it was so easy to find your crappy YouTube profile is because you spammed my videos saying, "WHEN R MY VIDS GUNNA BE UP!?! -_- ^_^" and all I had to do was click on your name. Yes, you are that stupid.
Yeah ok.
And go around calling yourself sexy is awesome too, right? lol.

Also, you actually do have to take time out of your way to find my "crappy Youtube profile" (I love how you keep bringing that up).
Not to mention, I never did spam you, at all. So stop making stuff up.
In fact, I've only made ONE comment and that was the last vid you upload (of yourself playing, of course) asking "where is my video".
So I don't know why your even lying about that.
And the only reason I asked thru the comments is because you started to ignore me thru AIM. A simple "just wait" would've been good, but you didn't respond to me at all except for that one day.

And yeah, I was acting silly on the AIM chat.
I don't know why your bringing that up, but ok.

With that said, now your just being stupid about this.
You don't want to argue back because everything I have said is true. You can't prove me wrong any other way and you've yet to even try because you know how real it is.

I bugged you, so what?
I acted silly and spelled a word wrong, so what?
To say how someone acts on AIM is just silly. Thats like me saying that you act like a total ******* online.

Nice job dude.

In general, your just a self-centered douche bag and you have no idea how to argue a valid point besides bringing up irreverent issues that don't contribute to the argument at all.
But thanks for proving my point about you. Next time, let someone else who is a little more responsible handle the recordings, ok? Obviously, you can't handle such a simple task, sorry.

Next time you attempt to argue, don't lie about certain events to make yourself sound correct.
Your done.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Wow... I just read all this and that's kinda f**ked up on LeeHarris' part. I could understand him being busy, nothing a simple "hey, it may take a while because I'm busy lately" won't solve. Obviously, the importance of recording TOURNAMENT MATCH videos isn't very coherent here, which is wrong because it should be. Some people don't get to go to the tourney and some others may not have watched all the matches and so would like to watch the recorded matches.

But... Smash community... yeah.

All in all, that's kinda messed up there.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Lee Harris, don't say you're going to something, and then NOT do it. That sir is, as they say on the game over screen,

FAILURE.

There isn't much for your defense, and then none because you ended up uploading a completely different batch of videos. It's clear you're procrastinating, and that's all it is. There's no need for name calling from the both of you.

Top Bottom