• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy IX Mafia | Game over! | Who won? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Sang
Sorry about that, I'm horrible with gender over the internet. :/

I'll try to get to your actual argument tomorrow, I just don't have the time tonight.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ryker why didn't you react when Acrostic claimed regular cop. Who did you target on which nights? Can you use it one someone who is already dead? What was the wording of your result? Can you both character claim?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Ryker. How are July and I aligned at all?

@Kuzi. I'm just as confused as you.

@Nich. It's fine. Just informing you. But, really, I don't think there is going to be a tomorrow because Ghen will likely see this thread tonight, unless you are false claiming.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ryker why didn't you react when Acrostic claimed regular cop. Who did you target on which nights? Can you use it one someone who is already dead? What was the wording of your result? Can you both character claim?
Can I get these answers just in case Nich is telling the truth?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nich is clear. I am not scum. One scum has flipped. I am banking on two scum left. If I am not scum and Nich is not scum and Sang flips town, then you and July win.
Excuse me?

You just said Sang was aligned with July so if Sang flips town then July would have to follow suit. According to your assumptions that also means you and Nich are not scum which leaves solely me as your final scum.

That or you're the indy comparison cop. Not buying two town aligned cops for this game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I did react. I banked on Acrostic dying if Acrostic was cop and I thought his early play was obv town. I didn't react loudly because I didn't know anything about the game balance and I was inactive.

General Beatrix is my character.
J/Hilt -> Inactive missed deadline -> Tandora/Nich -> Sang/July
Same or Different
Can't use it on someone dead.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Excuse me?

You just said Sang was aligned with July so if Sang flips town then July would have to follow suit. According to your assumptions that also means you and Nich are not scum which leaves solely me as your final scum.

That or you're the indy comparison cop. Not buying two town aligned cops for this game.
Dude, if my role can be wrong, then I have lost and game over.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, it's called calling out Hilt as indy because he couldn't be scum. I had both of them as scum reads.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Welp. I do remember that ****.

Well it looks like our scum are Sang and July. We havn't accounted for any scum manipulates though. GF hasn't flipped. As you say if the game is still going toMorrow we should TALK **** OUT before just going with the results.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I asked Gheb. I get whether or not they are aligned. Godfather/Miller don't affect that. Doesn't mean there isn't a check to my role outside or RBer which is why I wanted to interrogate them.

Was still lynching Sang because biggest scumpick.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Since he's executioner, I doubt he has a passive ability that affects me. Doesn't mean anything about his scum buddy. Doubt redirection is going on either as all of my flips have flipped right and mine hinges on two people not being targeted by the redirector.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gheb was the co-mod of Touhou and there are two investigatives. I tried outguessing him earlier and could've easily been Daykilled as a result. If I had to guess, I'd say our cop is naive and scum Godfather is bulletproof. : /

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You mean like day bulletproof? And touhou was swingy as balls and had 18 man.

And you mean Zidane was naive? Sanity should have been revealed on flip, surely, and Zidane doesn't sound like a naive character.

Why are none of the other two talking wtf

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's not over as of right now, and, as we have no Doc to protect people tonight, a town member will most likely die tonight, meaing there would be two town and two scum left. Game over.

If not, then here: Ryker is spouting BS about me and July being scum. If, in fact, we are alligned, then she is cleared. Same goes for Nich, even though I dislike the fact the he killed me automatically. JTB is confirmed town, obviously. So, that leaves you and Ryker. If you two are the scum team then color me confused.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Honestly the only person I feel I can actually trust at this point is JTB. Everything else is shaken up.

I still maintain that July is scum even if Sang flips town. I really don't see there being two town aligned cops in this game unless we have some crazy scum pr. If its driver or something then the results might be ****ed anyway. Just from play alone I doubt Ryker is scum and Nich has way more town points than July.

Off of claims things are getting hazy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Day 5 ends!

SangfroidWarrior [Stilzkin, Vanilla Townie] has been lynched!

Night 5 starts - send in all Night Actions until Friday, 9th September!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

JTB [Eiko - Town Innocent Child] has been killed during the night!

---​

...the time has come for the masks to fall. When the Day began it seemed like the sun didn't rise at all. Dark days were behind our heroes but the days that were to come would be much, much darker. They have lost the fight in a downright pathetic manner - every single last one of them having been killed in the end. The ones that remained alive were the ones that have been scheming their evil plans from behind the scenes and now there was nobody left that could have stopped them. It was ... over. The evil has proven superior and rightfully claimed their victory...

"It is finally done!" a voice could be heard through the halls of the castle followed by a laugh that seemed to be audible all over Gaia. A cruel, wicked laugh in which the sentiment of victory vibrated.

It was the voice of Queen Brahne.

"Indeed, our work here was successful! Now there's nothing that can stop us..." the slander, white-haired man who appeared next to her replied. "This world is under our control completely thanks to our efforts - it was a pleasure working with you, your highness!"

"You should hold your tongues!"
"Your tongues you should hold!"

Two little figures, dressed up as clowns but with a devilish look in their eyes entered the hallway where the Queen and her helper were about to claim their victory.

"You forgot about us!"
"About us you forgot!"

Before the queen realized who was sneaking up behind her, she felt the sharp pain of a knive in her back. Breathing the last breath in her tainted life she dropped to the floor and it was this very moment where the white-haired man realized that he was to meet the same fate. He showed no signs of resistance when he too was stabbed by a knive in the back ...

Nicholas1024 [Queen Brahne - Mafia Executioner] and Ryker [Kuja - Mafia Godfather] have been endgamed!

The two Clowns nobody has wasted a thought about were the ones that claimed victory in the end. From this moment on the skies over Alexandria would not see the sun in a long, long time - the only signs of happiness was the wicked laughter that could be heard from the castle from time to time...

th3kuzinator and July [Zorn & Thorn - Independent Siblings] have won the game!

Congratulations!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom