• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Final EVO Bracket Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponder

EVO Co-Founder
Hi Smash Guys,

It's that time if year again! The brackets are getting close, but based on the volume of posts they're still not really there yet. Unfortunately, there's disagreement among you as to which pools are "stacked" vs "free" and who to move into what pool to fix the problem. I don't want to be arbitrary and would not be a good judge as to which exact change to make, so I'd like you guys to help out with the final tweaking.

Rules (same as last year, in fact):

1. You have 20 changes left. You don't need to use all 20 if you don't want to. A change can either be a swap or a move.
  2. A swap will switch two players in the bracket. Swaps' should be communicated simply by listing the two players to swap. Use their first and last names exactly as it appears on the bracket. For example, "swap Weston Dennis Ryan Bulaclac"
  3. A move will move a player into a Bye in an open bracket. For moves, list the name of the player (again exactly as it appears on the bracket) to move and the pool you'd like him to go to. For example "move Weston Dennis F88"
  4. Decide among yourselves which changes you'd like to make, elect a representative, and have them e-mail me at tony.cannon@gmail.com your moves by MIDNIGHT THURSDAY. That gives you a little more than 24 hours.

Thanks! See you all at EVO.

Last edited:

Ponder

EVO Co-Founder
Hi Smash Guys,

It's that time if year again! The brackets are getting close, but based on the volume of posts they're still not really there yet. Unfortunately, there's disagreement among you as to which pools are "stacked" vs "free" and who to move into what pool to fix the problem. I don't want to be arbitrary and would not be a good judge as to which exact change to make, so I'd like you guys to help out with the final tweaking.

Rules (same as last year, in fact):

1. You have 20 changes left. You don't need to use all 20 if you don't want to. A change can either be a swap or a move.
  2. A swap will switch two players in the bracket. Swaps' should be communicated simply by listing the two players to swap. Use their first and last names exactly as it appears on the bracket. For example, "swap Weston Dennis Ryan Bulaclac"
  3. A move will move a player into a Bye in an open bracket. For moves, list the name of the player (again exactly as it appears on the bracket) to move and the pool you'd like him to go to. For example "move Weston Dennis F88"
  4. Decide among yourselves which changes you'd like to make, elect a representative, and have them e-mail me at tony.cannon@gmail.com your moves by MIDNIGHT THURSDAY. That gives you a little more than 24 hours.
P.S. If you're moving and swapping a single person more than once, I will apply the changes in the order that you list them.

Thanks! See you all at EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom