• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data FINAL: Confirmed 1.1.5 Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeliPenguin

Smash Cadet
NNID
peligod2
ZeRo probably won't use Sonic, he takes too much dedication to get him to work at a top level. Sonic doesn't really dominate any other top tiers in terms of MUs either. But you never know right?

The only MU the patch really changed was Sheik, who we didn't do too badly against anyway. We still lose to ZSS and Rosa and go even with Cloud and Bayo imo.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't see Sonic as a top 3...

I also can't imagine ZeRo playing Sonic, nor do I think he's ever realistically considered it.

Not a high enough reward.

:093:

Chaos Mk.VII

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1049-2168-0243
Well, he did admit that he liked how he felt and played in one of his analysis videos, but still, that isn't a confirmation that he's going to use Sonic. I was of course joking, but it would be cool to have ZeRo main Sonic, IMO.

Damandatwin

Smash Apprentice
he's just gonna use the best character in the game + diddy (since he has so much EXP with him) forever. if bayo gets nerfed next patch he will switch to rosa. that's what he always does

Sonic Meaper

Smash Cadet
NNID
None
3DS FC
2294-7045-5918
Switch FC
8435-0200-1637
Any noticeable changes yet? Have anyone checked sonic's frame data if there's any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom