• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Filthy Casual in Port Credit / Mississauga, Ontario

Hypnotic

Smash Rookie
Hey. I've been casually playing Melee and PM for a bit, as well as lurking Twitch and Youtube to catch a glimpse at the competitive scene. Kind of interested in developing my competitive skills, but none of my friends play and the vast majority of meet-ups are in Toronto (so close, yet so far away). So if anyone nearby knows of any locals, or wants to form a little group to play, let me know.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome you filthy casual to SWF!

Now, I cannot tolerate filthy casuals but I will forgive your unholy casual sin if you accept Superman as your eternal lord and savior.

1280.jpg

Last edited:

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
I'm in your exact area! Weird haha. Just off Hurontario and Lakeshore where Port Credit starts.
From what I know most of the scene in this area is at A&C in Toronto. It's a great place and all but I personally hate going to Toronto. Too busy and my car is garbage on gas lmfao. I'm down to try to start something In South Mississauga if we can find people!

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Everyone started out as a casual. Just keep at it and go to whatever events you can, maybe even host your own! There will be people willing to help you out, I'm sure. Look online and see if there are any Facebook groups or anything like that for your area. Welcome to Smashboards!

Hypnotic

Smash Rookie
I'm in your exact area! Weird haha. Just off Hurontario and Lakeshore where Port Credit starts.
From what I know most of the scene in this area is at A&C in Toronto. It's a great place and all but I personally hate going to Toronto. Too busy and my car is garbage on gas lmfao. I'm down to try to start something In South Mississauga if we can find people!
Small world! Yeah, A&C and YorkU seem to be the best options, but it'd be really cool to have somewhere within walking distance, even if it's just a small group. It's really weird; everywhere seems to have a local meet-up except Sauga, even though so many people live here.
But yeah, keep me updated. If you find some more people and want to start something, I'm definitely in.

brad_licious

Smash Rookie
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1507049906249087 This is a link to a Facebook group I created for people in Mississauga who play any kind of smash I'm hoping to get a good community going so that people don't have to go all the way to Toronto to play. So join if you want and keep practicing smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom