• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
SOUP (though his role sounded legit.. :/), KANTRIP, KARY, AND GHEB ARE REALLY SUSPICIOUS RIGHT NOW, FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

I THINK THE PLAYERS WHO MOST NEED TO BE PUT UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT ARE GORF, JAY, AND KARY.

then probably like... soup and adum..

also, jexs and adum haven't gotten too much attention..

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
UHH

GHEB BREADCRUMBS, THEN OUTRIGHT CLAIMS TO HAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MAVEN, WHO IS HELLA INACTIVE

BarD IS NOW ABOUT TO DIE.

SOUP CLAIMS TOWN TRACKER, THOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A SECOND

Kantrip defended the BarD lynch :/ even though Maven would have been better :/

soup is evil :165:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If you guys were gonna go for maven, why not at least go for gheb? They were both off the table for the same reason and gheb stinks, maven is just a complete non-entity.

duuuuuuuude ****in

ive been prepping for a family vacation all day so ive been generally neglectful today, but ill be here till deadline once i get home and sit.

dawg i guess ill be here since the threads POPPIN

dafuq did i miss?
The lynch >_<

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
sorry, i'm terrible at summaries. there's just too much stuff to summarize, if you have any QUESTIONS, I can answer em, but I don't really know where to start with a summarization, SORRY

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
UHH

GHEB BREADCRUMBS, THEN OUTRIGHT CLAIMS TO HAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MAVEN, WHO IS HELLA INACTIVE

BarD IS NOW ABOUT TO DIE.

SOUP CLAIMS TOWN TRACKER, THOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A SECOND

Kantrip defended the BarD lynch :/ even though Maven would have been better :/

soup is evil :165:
what did fml do

#HBC | Gorf

but what do you think zalak? cuz i thought so too and i wanna know what you think of them (especially if theyve posted since after the Day break end)

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
but what do you think zalak? cuz i thought so too and i wanna know what you think of them (especially if theyve posted since after the Day break end)
WELL, i definitely agreed at first, but i've been liking their content a lot more lately.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
gheb did make a whole lot more sense...
But neither made a whole lot of sense because fighting down gheb in 10 hours with half the game inactive is pretty much impossible, and that's what would've happened if we went for either of the two.

Maven would've been better then bardull (or kantrip, or kary, or gorf), but with gheb behind maven it wouldn't have happened, at least it's better then a no lynch.

Town gets another chance at gheb tomorrow.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I think he may have shown up a couple times, but for the most part, he didn't post.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
A Lynch has been reached!

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch [1] - Gorf
3. Zalak
4. Gorf
5. BarD [7] - Adumbrodeus, Soup, FML, Kary, Zalak, Jexs, Sherlock
6. Adumbrodeus
7. Kary
8. Soup [1] - BarD
9. Detective Sherlock Hound
10. Jexs
11. JaytheUnseen
12. Gheb [1] - Kantrip
13. Kantrip [1] - Gheb

Not Voting: Maven, Jay

BarD: Marshmallow Person, Vanilla Town has been lynched!

Night phase begins. Deadline for night actions is Midnight CST Saturday the 23rd!

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

i havent read since the shut down of the thread. but i typically dont like inactive lynches, and based off of what ive read so far i dont get why we wouldnt lynch maven > barD since it WAS lynching the inactive in the end. depending on what they discussed i dont get why gheb would want to keep maven around. but hindsight is 20/20 so :|

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

And just like that, Soup: George the Egg Lover, Town Tracker was never seen again! (He's dead.)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch
3. Zalak
4. Gorf
5. Adumbrodeus
6. Kary
7. Detective Sherlock Hound
8. Jexs
9. JaytheUnseen
10. Gheb
11. Kantrip

Deadline is Midnight CST Saturday the 30th!

Day 2 Begins!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ why did you block the Maven lynch. Please just level with me at this point, I don't see any reason for you to want to save a null slot, and I gave you a free pass on this yesterDay.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
3 slots with almost 0 content, bardull, maven, and jexs.

Picking from one of them was arbitrary, I preferred maven but gheb's going to bat for him which makes him near impossible to lynch at the 11th hour because gheb has good town control. That made it either you or Jexs, I picked you because I felt Jexs had more to analyze and now it's too late to switch over.
adum I wanna talk about your pushes in the 2nd half of yesterDay. I have a couple of points.

First, I feel like you gave absolutely zero consideration to a JeXs lynch yesterDay.
-You tagged everyone in the game and told them to vote Bardull.
-When Bardull turned up and posted content, that didn't seem to change your opinion at all.
-Once the Bardull waggon was moving (a waggon you started) you argued that it was too late to switch, even with a reasonable amount of time remaining.

Second, you didn't mention Gorf at all. Now, I will concede that Gorf was more active than some other options. On the other hand I also thought he was a main scumread for you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Did I actually "block" it though? I only said that I'd rather keep Maven alive for now [with hopes of him getting replaced soon @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 *hint* *hint*] because I'm in a neighborhood with him. I did neither say that it clears him nor that we should avoid lynching him at all costs - just that I'd rather lynch Bardull in case we're going the inactive road. In fact, I didn't even vote Bardull myself as I kept my vote on Kantrip whom I had believed to be the best lynch still.

IIRC it was mostly adum who insisted on Bardull over everybody else.

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Did I actually "block" it though? I only said that I'd rather keep Maven alive for now [with hopes of him getting replaced soon @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 *hint* *hint*] because I'm in a neighborhood with him. I did neither say that it clears him nor that we should avoid lynching him at all costs - just that I'd rather lynch Bardull in case we're going the inactive road. In fact, I didn't even vote Bardull myself as I kept my vote on Kantrip whom I had believed to be the best lynch still.
You outed your role in order to protect him. That seems a lot of effort to save a slot you know nothing about.
Then you stopped talking to me, and peaced out of the thread entirely.

Top Bottom