• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Maven89

Smash Master
Zalak my "either or" referred to FML or Jex

I'm not gonna send in a specific person so two of you are gonna get summoned at random tonight

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well then explain, after an entire game of sitting on "kantrip and gheb can't be scum together", especially given what maven noticed about kantrip's play, you suddenly decide that he could be scum if JeXs is? This makes no sense.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ironically I was considering I was tunneling you like I was clearly tunneling gheb which was why I backed off before.

So give me an actual decent reason why you'd make that connection.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
this is CLEARLY not acceptable though, and it's the kind of thing i wouldn't expect someone to do unless they had just won the game :178:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
adum's posts about JeXs toDay:

out of the two, JeXs is definitely the better lynch, but his play reflects lack of engagement in the game rather then any particular alignment as do how other slots treat him. He's a better fallback lynch then a primary lynch.
Vote: JeXs
And I'm the one who needs to explain things? Ok. ok.

Maven89

Smash Master
Kary you wouldn't be having these problems if instead of insulting them you just typed out like, two sentences explaining yourself. I mean watch this

@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43

Votecount plz

Kary's random turn onto gheb after defending him the entire game doesn't sit right
Kary: I wasn't calling him scum, I was saying to remember that he might be, he wanted Jex over FML, something I still don't see. You're taking that line way out of proportion.

bam. right there, having a conversation like a human being

Top Bottom