• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I have a couple theories -
Kantrip is town and just changed his mind based on Gheb's posts and yours.
Kantrip is scum and thinks he can swing your lynch and then lynch town Gheb.

I guess they could both be scum if they were high on meth though.
He's chainsawing for gheb when he's at l-1, he was perfectly fine being on him UNTIL that point.

This timing is INCREDIBLY suspicious.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Coming around to the idea that maybe Gheb is town. You've been pretty set on him being scum all game, what prompted that change?
mostly based on thinking back with adum scum in mind. They don't make sense as a team with adum flopping to Gheb's wagon right now and adum is scummy as balls

that and just reflecting that i have tunneled gheb as scum in basically every game ive ever played with him and realizing i might be doing that here

Maven89

Smash Master
To be clear, I'm not sold on Gheb being scum and do not advocate an immediate lynch of the guy tomorrow assuming Kantrip's scum flip, but yeah lynching Kantrip first is the logical way this goes down. I think Adum's push and insistence on using Kantrip's scummy actions to push for Gheb is very very weird. Assuming Kantrip is scum I actually think I find Adum's push just as questioning as Kantrip's defense of Gheb

Kantrip

Kantplay
He's chainsawing for gheb when he's at l-1, he was perfectly fine being on him UNTIL that point.

the timing isn't based on gheb's wagon, it's based on your shady as **** hop onto it

adum pulled the same stunt D1 when he conjured a BarD lynch out of nowhere to ensure Gheb vs Kantrip would still be the focus of D2

Kantrip

Kantplay
To be clear, I'm not sold on Gheb being scum and do not advocate an immediate lynch of the guy tomorrow assuming Kantrip's scum flip, but yeah lynching Kantrip first is the logical way this goes down. I think Adum's push and insistence on using Kantrip's scummy actions to push for Gheb is very very weird. Assuming Kantrip is scum I actually think I find Adum's push just as questioning as Kantrip's defense of Gheb
Vote adum with me, if I'm wrong on this DSH can shoot me.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I kinda agree with Kantrip. Adum's constant switching is kinda worrying me, but Kantrip is doing the exact same thing.

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote adum with me, if I'm wrong on this DSH can shoot me.
I share Kary's thoughts that I'm not positive if any of these vig claims will work.

Also, I'll suggest people look at Jex's flavor, because his character is a psychopath who murders people and makes dragons out of their meat. I wish I looked it up earlier, because I find it hard to believe that character would make it as a town faction.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I disagree that kantrip's actions don't reflect on gheb inherently, somebody who he's been on the entire game and suddenly switching on l-1 is incredibly weird, however gheb's also been scummy the entire game.

One of them should die, whoever is most convenient and we have a deadline to worry about.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

Actually I think the timing suggests they're not aligned - if this was planned, why let your buddy get all the way to L-1, where he could easily be lynched by a passing townie? But by all means, continue to state your opinion as though it is fact.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't even know what's going on anymore. Posts are blowing up and people are making up connections like nobody's business as if they had figured out **** at this point. It's a huge mess.

I think we should lynch Kantrip, wait for his flip and see what happens. Vigs should aim at Jexs or Gorf toNight REGARDLESS of Kantrip's flip, people have thrown out way too many janky connection-theories to take them serious at this point.

:059:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Actually I think the timing suggests they're not aligned - if this was planned, why let your buddy get all the way to L-1, where he could easily be lynched by a passing townie? But by all means, continue to state your opinion as though it is fact.
Prior to that he hadn't been in danger of actually dying and his unvote removed him from the wagon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
whatever. I have to go soon

i am president of the united states, barrack obama, town bulletproof. D1 I was trying to be really active and townie and lead lynches and stuff which is why i came off as overzealous and it backfired on me. I wanted to try to draw the scum night kill. i believe that behaviour is really the only reason people are scumreading me, but whatever

on my townflip, adum should be vigged. if he flips scum look heavily at JeXs for the way he gave jexs slack for rolefishing while going super hard on Kary. if he's town then lynch gheb. keep an eye on zalak, he isn't as townie as he was D1 and I wouldn't give him a pass.

kary is either town or indy
maven lean town
DSH is town
fml lean town
glg no idea

im out, might be able to stop in later but if not whatever. good luck guys

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
@ Maven89 Maven89

Come to think of it, I'm acting almost EXACTLY like I did in my first game. Why am I not a higher priority target for ye?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I HAVE TO GO UNTIL LATER,

Unvote, Vote: Adumbrodeus (reasons stated earlier and i feel like you guys can lynch kantrip without me if you need to)

sorry gang i'll be back before the deadline

Kantrip

Kantplay
I kinda agree with Kantrip. Adum's constant switching is kinda worrying me, but Kantrip is doing the exact same thing.
I'm not making switches that make no sense like adum is though. I realized how scummy he has been all game, his switch to gheb was the straw that broke the camel's back and made me look back and reassess how ive felt about gheb all game

i sincerely believe ive been tunneling gheb incorrectly all game and adum/jexs are scum

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Thinking about it, I can't see why ScumKantrip would come into a situation where a person was at l-1 and try to switch the lynch.

Vote: Adum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
im not gonna overextend my reach and try to explain jexs scum in detail right now, it's not a priority with the time we have. if it becomes relevant i'll flesh it out

seeya guys later

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Fwiw, I'm not really seeing adum as scum. Seems like people read him as scum for the same reasons that they tend to scumread me ... just them same old platitudes aka "inherently anti-town", "stubborn", "unhelpful" "self righteous". It's annoying but it also fits his town meta.

I'd still prefer Kantrip, Jexs or even Gorf to be lynched but I guess I'll switch to adum if my vote is needed for a majority.

JeXs

Smash Champion
lol I don't even understand :confused: what does adum has to do with me?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And just as I hit the reply button I realize that I've forgotten the most important part: adum does kinda have a point when he says that Kantrip's change of heart about me this late into the Day is shady. Kantrip's reasoning that he hadn't been aware of how suspicious adum was is pretty weak and doesn't explain why he doesn't read me as scum anymore.

Which kinda proves my point that his entire push against me was bull**** all along.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Prior to that he hadn't been in danger of actually dying and his unvote removed him from the wagon.
Except Kantrip had been voting Gheb for several days. Or are you really suggesting that Kantrip has been watching the thread very carefully to make sure he got here just before Gheb was lynched?

Maven89

Smash Master
whatever. I have to go soon

i am president of the united states, barrack obama, town bulletproof. D1 I was trying to be really active and townie and lead lynches and stuff which is why i came off as overzealous and it backfired on me. I wanted to try to draw the scum night kill. i believe that behaviour is really the only reason people are scumreading me, but whatever

on my townflip, adum should be vigged. if he flips scum look heavily at JeXs for the way he gave jexs slack for rolefishing while going super hard on Kary. if he's town then lynch gheb. keep an eye on zalak, he isn't as townie as he was D1 and I wouldn't give him a pass.

kary is either town or indy
maven lean town
DSH is town
fml lean town
glg no idea

im out, might be able to stop in later but if not whatever. good luck guys
What is your flavor reason for being bulletproof?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Except Kantrip had been voting Gheb for several days. Or are you really suggesting that Kantrip has been watching the thread very carefully to make sure he got here just before Gheb was lynched?
That he didn't expect gheb to actually get within lynch range so he scrambled. He's a notoriously hard lynch.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

1. Maven
2. Full Metal Lynch
3. Zalak
4. Gorf
5. Adumbrodeus [4] - Kantrip, Zalak, Giraffelasergun, Kary
6. Kary
7. Detective Sherlock Hound
8. Jexs
9. Giraffelasergun
10. Gheb [3] - FML, Sherlock, Jexs
11. Kantrip [3] - Gheb, Maven, Adumbrodeus

Not Voting: Gorf

Deadline is Midnight CST Saturday the 30th!

Also, Please make sure you frame your votes with both a bold AND a colon like so from now on or they won't be counted.

Vote: Player

I nearly missed Jex swinging to Gheb and Zalak's wouldn't have counted if he hadn't switched properly to Adumb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom