• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

File paths? and a question...

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
hey there. Long time no argue/talk people. Darkmega here, and I've sorta expanded my lists of hack types and I'm kinda lost to what all the proper file paths are. could someone point me in the direction of these:

What path do item textures go. a list of what everything is called or a reference would be helpful so I don't need to ask bit by bit if I get a texture which doesn't make it obvious.

and the question would be:

Is there finally a file replacement code higher than 2.1a for PAL somewhere lying around which can accommodate music hacks and all the new stuff going on? (aka, modules, and music, rather than just textures and PSA.)

...and finally, how can I use modules to overwrite stages if it's possible with the current file replacement code? ............ cause I got a few stages recently which use .rel to overwrite something over a stage completely different from it (aka, a final destination stage over skyworld). I checked the wiki but it wasn't overly clear to what file replacement code I'd need and what paths I use for em.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
1. item textures either go in the common3.pac or pf->item
2.No there is not a higher file patch code for pal sadly however riivolution can load those things
3.You need to put rel in pf->module however theey might freeze if they're meant for NTSC region

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
1. Alright, gotcha
2. Meh. oh well...
3. gah, crap, no fricking wonder. -.- no wonder they weren't working, cause I must've put them in the right place but didn't take into account there might be PAL/NTSC versions to them. -.-

thanks for the help.

Top Bottom